Performance Discussion 3 & 4 April - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Sawai was good today. Lambi judai was a request from Rekha.

Danish was good but noticed in one or two places tried to throw alaaps but the songs he sang, no alaap in those

Thank god there was no MBD today.  

Rekha has got good voice. ❤️  While listening to her, I thought she is better than Neha. 😆 She got MBD from Neha.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mita1214

The only person who got MBD was Danish. Amazing performance by Danish, Rekhaji was very impressed. Everyone else performed well too. 

MBD was for Rekha, not danish. She sang two songs

Just finished watching the episode. This season, I have liked a lot many of contestants but finally one who draws my complete attention in her performance s over every week and not only that I actually have her songs listed in my playlist is Arunita! Love listening to her over and over again . Arunita is absolutely my choice of a winner ... when she sings , it’s purely singing, no frills ... it’s her , her voice and her music !  Fabulous singing once again this week on slow numbers where her voice was the hero .. these surely will get added to my playlist once uploaded on YouTube. 

just wanted to add... other contestants did well. Liked sayli’s 1st song where Arunita also accompanied a bit, Danish’s 1st song. SawaI was also in his element. He is very innocent and I hope he does well in his genre in the future.

Edited by melliflous - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

MBD was for Rekha, not danish. She sang two songs

Neha tells Danish that he already MBD for his performance but Rekhaji also did with her singing. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago

Apart from singing, I only liked the portion of Sawai saying whateer he said to Rekha, others I find dead fake, but this guy - please do not lose your humbleness and down to earth nature, Sawai. Liked his performance.

Danish - he just upsets the whole song with his added bits. A singer needs to know when to add stuff that makes the song better and when the added stuff kills the mood. Thats why I love Arunia's performances so much. She does not do a lot of 'cheda chadi' with the song, and still sings brilliantly. Danish's added bits just irritate me, as he stretches them so much and again n again 

smiley11 ...... so most of the time I just skip his singing because of this.

Sayali - did not impress me. She seemed to lack something, in her singing, maybe because she does not have the finishing touch like Arunita has for her songs.  

Question - they switched form focusing on Neha's face to HR now! 🤣 ........ well I don't mind, he is less irritating thn Neha, but still they have lots of others to show as well, instead of repeating just few people's expression. Or just keep the camera on whoever is singing, or show the brilliant music band. 

And wow I did not know Rekha can sing, and too so well 😲👏👍🏼

Edited by pritirays - 3 years ago

Is there an Elimination this weekend? 

Arunita was absolutely phenomenal today! Both her songs were flawless

Sawai - for the first time where I liked his performance he did quite well. 

Sayali - I liked her performance but she was not as good as she usually is

Danish - so idk if it’s because I’m Gujju or what but his first performance was absolutely incredible to me ! (Also seeing how we missed Navratri and garba last year due to covid it just reminded me of fun times in garba) 

Originally posted by Tambussam12345

Is there an Elimination this weekend? 

No..this week is voting week..next weekend will be elimination week... judges will score there next week performances based on that bottoms will be decided and from those whoever got less votes will get eliminate

Sony Liv has uploaded the Uncut versions of yesterday's performances. It is a treat to hear the songs without the interjections from the guest and judges.
Highly recommended 😊

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Realityshow

Sony Liv has uploaded the Uncut versions of yesterday's performances. It is a treat to hear the songs without the interjections from the guest and judges.
Highly recommended 😊

omg link please