Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Ranisa left a false trail to save the culprit. Still think its Vikram. Could be Nandini also. I don't think ranisa will go to jail for anyone else. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

With Megha in quarantine can they even continue this way.? Either they need to add a track in the middle like rani being kidnapped or the truth has to come out some other way. 

If ranisa signs that document I will kill her. 

But that would be a good way open veers eyes. He has to realise that ranisa doesn't see him as her son so that he can appreciate his own mom and her sacrifices (whatever they are). 

If veer went to jail, khumud may do something to save him as per symbolism. It will help him realise he has a mother who loves him just as much. 

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now I don't understand this cat and mouse game that CVS r playing . So end game should be jai Singh the real culprit already many r waiting for his perfect dhulayi 

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

That night even jai Singh was there at the accident site. So let him be the real culprit after all not ranisa. This eye opener might change ranisa a bit . If kumud is the real mom why CVS have never shown anything substantial between her and her son. It was always ranisa as mom for Veer. The story was always the love that the leads have for their parents and how it affects their relation . Promotion was always as ranisakaveerbeta

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing kate!

I still guess its nandini! Can we please put the blame on kiara and get her jailed to get rid of her annoying self๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Thanks for sharing kate!

I still guess its nandini! Can we please put the blame on kiara and get her jailed to get rid of her annoying self๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹

Dishi, I don't trust voiceovers of Segments . Mostly they were not correct. 

They said Rani will be accused for stealing when she was about to polish them. And like that many happened. Rather than banging my head I am waiting for their symbolisms or hiints in the show itself not in segments. I and AK predict base on these. we decided not to  bang our heads over this mystery .

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

From start my notes

It looks a male companion of Nandini or RaniSa

RaniSa male companion could be Jai or some blackmailer of Veer roots

Becoz next morning she announced to Nandu n all about Jai coming as Nandu would-be

Haha if Kiara then she went  in search of missing veer, she had no idea VeeR was drenched in rain at the lawns with Rani

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Thanks for sharing kate!

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing Kate! ๐Ÿค— I don't think they will blame anyone else now. If they do, it cannot be someone from the Rajawat family.

Firstly, one cannot be mistakened about driving over four people. You just know you did. So I don't actually trust the voiceover.

Secondly, I don't think Ranisa was lying or faking it. I felt her karma and loss in that scene. If someone else did it, she would have figured out something else. The accident story sounds most logical the way it was presented (with some silly loop holes of course).

Lastly, if they somehow will put the blame on someone else (still don't think they will), they won't show a third member of the Rajawat family going to jail. How boring for the cast to enact the same sequence again with different people going to jail. smiley36

But what I do think will happen is Rani will figure out something with the brake theory which will prove that it was an uncontrollable accident. Then Ranisa cannot be jailed for that.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

In speed lot of Megha shots were taken n solo, symbolism she was alone for sometime before she trips n veer comes

These solo scenes shooting could help them to proceed for some time

Their first separation was jinx start, separation again repeats 

VeeRani aur Megha-Fahmaan ka nazar utharo

Originally posted by: Rish27

With Megha in quarantine can they even continue this way.? Either they need to add a track in the middle like rani being kidnapped or the truth has to come out some other way. 

If ranisa signs that document I will kill her. 

But that would be a good way open veers eyes. He has to realise that ranisa doesn't see him as her son so that he can appreciate his own mom and her sacrifices (whatever they are). 

If veer went to jail, khumud may do something to save him as per symbolism. It will help him realise he has a mother who loves him just as much.