Will they become a couple?? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Will Aniruddh & Manorama ever be a couple??

Poll Choice
No
Yes
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Katy4566

That is okay but for ani bon matters the most and it is bon story if In dono i story dikhaaani hai after leap when bon finds her love I still canโ€™t forget how bon saw Mano on bed and they both fulfilled all rasams and how bon was angry and hurt and broken 

So polygamy in no way would be justified 

I just want to see Aniruddh apologise to Bondita for the polygamy situation & also how Bondita does not forgive him & her trust on Aniruddh also gets broken & Aniruddh strives hard to win Bondita's trust back. But I know it is just wishful thinking & it will never happen.

Also, I don't want Manorama to stay back as Aniruddh's second wife. It just feels very wrong.

Originally posted by Itsmesabah

Katy I love u ๐Ÿ˜ tumhara positivity alag level hai 

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar....โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hope aisa hi ho

Katy I canโ€™t forget that scene where Bon was holding that frame and crying there are a few Vms on YouTube capturing that scene watch it 

The scene which you are talking about was indeed very painful to watch....

Originally posted by Katy4566

That is okay but for ani bon matters the most and it is bon story if In dono i story dikhaaani hai after leap when bon finds her love I still canโ€™t forget how bon saw Mano on bed and they both fulfilled all rasams and how bon was angry and hurt and broken 

So polygamy in no way would be justified 

Bondita should fight against polygamy. She definitely should make Aniruddh realise that he was wrong. 

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

The scene which you are talking about was indeed very painful to watch....

Absolutely Debalina whenever I see that vm I have tears in my eyes. 

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

I just want to see Aniruddh apologise to Bondita for the polygamy situation & also how Bondita does not forgive him & her trust on Aniruddh also gets broken & Aniruddh strives hard to win Bondita's trust back. But I know it is just wishful thinking & it will never happen.

Also, I don't want Manorama to stay back as Aniruddh's second wife. It just feels very wrong.

You just said everything we all want to see ๐Ÿ˜

You just said everything we all want to see ๐Ÿ˜

Sabah, let's hope for the best. *fingers crossed*

Vaise toh shaadi ho gayi iski Varna mai shrap deti ki yeh single mare! But I still hope yeh virgin marega! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Saari zindagi zimmedari zimmedari khelta rahe๐Ÿ˜Ž

Actually at Twitter there are some posts saying that Manorama's shooting is over. Don't know the authenticity of this though.

Originally posted by Prarthi13

Actually at Twitter there are some posts saying that Manorama's shooting is over. Don't know the authenticity of this though.

Really?? Oh God let this be true...๐Ÿ™