Will they become a couple??

shareShare facebook twitter
Poll Question :

Will Aniruddh & Manorama ever be a couple??

Poll Choice Stats
No
63%
Yes
30%
Maybe
6%
Total Votes : 60
Posted: 12 days ago

I personally think that they won't become a couple. Aniruddh is clearly infatuated with Manorama & we don't know about her feelings. 

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef


I personally think that they won't become a couple. Aniruddh is clearly infatuated with Manorama & we don't know about her feelings. 

But his infatuation prt is finfished he likes azaadi express 

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by Katy4566


But his infatuation prt is finfished he likes azaadi express 

When did that happen?? 

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by sunshinesamuef


When did that happen?? 

It's the perspective of viewers...bcz after that confession he did not mention AE he only refer her manorama...he likes AE not manorama...

Again that admiration looks and all are not shown after that episode...that's why..

Posted: 12 days ago

Umm sorry silent reader here but it was shown.he went in trance during joydeep rishta wen bon was dressing her up n the bgm played wen he was staring at her n bon asked hows she looking but yes he was hiding badly 

Posted: 12 days ago

No never😡......That Tharki Roy Chowdhury do not deserve to be with Bondita .......

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by Zainu621


Umm sorry silent reader here but it was shown.he went in trance during joydeep rishta wen bon was dressing her up n the bgm played wen he was staring at her n bon asked hows she looking but yes he was hiding badly 


Really??? I didn't know that.☹️

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by Rudhita18


No never😡......That Tharki Roy Chowdhury do not deserve to be with Bondita .......

Tharki Roy Chowdhury 🤣🤣🤣

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Bonditha to become British woman upcoming twist and bts pics

pencil rajiraji14   stackexchange 2   eye 848

rajiraji14 2 848 1 months ago rajiraji14
Barrister couple in action!!

pencil dsm123   stackexchange 25   eye 1415

dsm123 25 1415 2 months ago dsm123
Precap : Anirudh Bondita official couple Dance

pencil Mayu_ra   stackexchange 5   eye 792

Mayu_ra 5 792 2 months ago Ka_ta
Tsunami Couple V/S Tulsipur

pencil A_for_Arpita   stackexchange 12   eye 897

A_for_Arpita 12 897 3 months ago A_for_Arpita
Anirudh-Bondita the couple with gravitational force

pencil A_for_Arpita   stackexchange 28   eye 1652

A_for_Arpita 28 1652 4 months ago A_for_Arpita

Topic Info

8 Participants 29 Replies 1980Views

Topic started by sunshinesamuef

Last replied by sunshinesamuef

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP