Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi Holi OS |~ His Favorite Color ~ (16+)

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it....blushing Anokhi and naughty Shaurya haaye....☺️

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Unres- 

Rimi🤗🤗

My holi dreams *cries in happiness* My holi dreams *cries in happiness*  My holi dreams *just cries nonstop*

Mummmyyyyy *cries again*

This was so hot☺️

My ovaries ..... 

You have no idea how I was all red while reading this. They were doing uhun uhun and I was painted all red. 

Also, with his jaw.. All sharp and hard you went... I saw what you did there ! I saw what you did there! Caught you... 😎☺️

And then we shifted from red to purple! ☺️

Uffff! The heat exceeding the temperature in my city .... 

Okay now on your writing, beautiful. Gorgeous ! Like I don't lose connect midway when I read something from you. It's magical. 🤗

So I genuinely wish, you grow with your craft and keep exploring more. 

Light and shine ❤️

Akanksha 

Edited by Akanksha29100 - 3 years ago
Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful ٩(♡ε♡)۶ 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for this beautiful and Long update🥰🥰🥰🥰

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

'Ang se Ang lagana sajan hume aise rang lagana' ☺️☺️ iss gaane ka matalb agar kisi ko janna hai toh yeh OS padh le☺️☺️

Oh god Rim, too much hotness in the air☺️

Her wearing saree was giving me ideas, to where he gonna put colors☺️🤪

Aww she was waiting for him coz se wanna become first to color him but🥺 anyways...shaurya ne toh pehle hi lgaya na tumhe☺️ woh bhi apne andaaz mein with giving love bites☺️

Oh god he himself guided her to color him....that was☺️ and him turning her, nibbling her earlobe, coloring her shoulder, kissing her neck while sliding his hands down to her arms and then coloring belly....ufff that was on fire moment☺️🔥🔥🔥  i was blushing hard and still☺️☺️

And then his favvv color☺️ that kiss was ☺️ that has something...ugghh i can't just describe yar..that moemnt was too hot to handle☺️ every bit you have described during the kiss was amazing👍🏼☺️

aww these too are😆 blushing like hell...dekho dekho nazar bhi nahi mila pa rahe...

Gosh Reema caught that love bite🤪

'koi baat nahi next time dhayan...i mean...' oh gosh☺️ you want next time also? Oh great...we too want this☺️ shaurya too☺️

Mujhe or bhi likhna hai...but i can't☺️

Rim you are awesome in this genre👏 every little thing you have portrayed...is up to the mark👍🏼 and you always managed, to make us blushing like hell☺️

Keep writing and humari garmi badhati raho🤪

Edited by rikara94 - 3 years ago
Singhshrutiiii thumbnail

The ending... I can’t 

It’s beautiful ❤️

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG I died reading😆

It's too hot☺️

Loved it❤️

Do write more like this😳

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mai sharam se pani pani ho gayi baby ☺️

I am feeling 😳 to even write something on this. Kya karu? 

Sachi baat bolu, tere OS padh ke mujhe show se zyada ummeed hone lagi hai bcz KV said it is passionate! Aur tu toh temperature aise badha rahi hai jaise ki hume oven mei bake karne chali hai 🤣

Show mei holi aye na aye, humari holi yahi pe man gayi 😆 Kya color chadhaya hai Shaurya ne ☺️

Teri writing ki mai toh pehle se fan hu, ab toh man kar raha hai ki teri no.1 fan ka trophy le loon tujhse for going gaga 🤪 over every piece you write. 

TBH, your OSs are like pani for bhujaoing humari tharak ki pyas.. 🤣🤣

Rich12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As always amazing

Loved it

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unres😎

Rimi☺️ Ek hi dil hai, kitni baar jitogi 

Me reading Rimi’s OS with utmost dedication and going red and saying hayyeeeeeeee☺️

Let me go catch some breath already. This is like dream come true☺️

I’m blushing so hard, like literally very hard that my face looks like a red tomato right now☺️ This was too hot to handle🥵 The temperature has risen too much. Kafi rangeen holi thi yeh toh 
I don’t care about show ki Holi. Humari Holi toh idhar ban gayi😈

Also, Shaurya’s naughty side is☺️ *coughs out loud* 

And the end😆 Aage se dhyan rakhna. Girl be wanting more😈☺️ Shaurya Sir would be jumping in happiness from the inside😂

Sending you loads of love and hugs🤗

Waiting for the next one already🤣😈😎

Also, 18+ hota toh main behosh hi hojati☺️🤣 Yeh hi itna hot tha. Tab toh uncontrollable aag lag jaati☺️ Shaurya idhar hi control nahi kar paa raha tha😆

Okay, let me run away from here🤣 🏃‍♀️
Love you😘💗 Keep treating us with such hot stuff😂💗💗

Edited by deepshiii - 3 years ago