Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

zee5  link

Support to the whole cast and crew and Megha

a special bear hug to her 

stay safe 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Review

Overall reaction (for Veeru and Birju basically):

Decent episode. Kudos to the makers for coming up with a new track this quickly. But missing Megha 😭 Come back soon girl!

Nandini is so irritating now. She said Rani sent Veer to jail for her bauji I mean what kind of brain does she have? Didn't she see that Rani was the one who got him bailed in the first place? And doesn't she see Ramadheer and Veer went to jail for Ranisa only? I wish they showed her as a smart girl. I understand she could be under trauma from the situation but her reaction is just so odd. Jai only told her about the video but she connected it to Rani trying to take Ranisa's place? If she said Rani did it to save Veer, I would have understood. But this? 🤢

Loved Birju standing up for Rani. He didn't need to know what Rani was being blamed for exactly, but he just knew Rani wouldn't do anything wrong purposely. "When family members don't talk with any sense, outsiders have to come in to teach them" 🤣 I just love Birju.

And then came our tiger, "I don't need to ask anyone anything Nandini. Listen to me carefully. I know Rani didn't do anything. I know Rani better than you. If she wanted to do all this, she would have talked to us all about it. She wouldn't do it behind everyone's back". VEERUUUUU thanks for not breaking my trust ❤️❤️

When Birju yelled out Rani's name, Veer got soooo mad 🤣🤣 Was it because someone else was calling his wife or was it because someone was yelling his wife's name like that?

And then when Birju blamed him for kidnapping Rani, Veer went "SHE IS MY WIFE". VEERUUUUUUU 🤪🤪

Kumud and Rajmata's scene was interesting. Rajmata keeps spewing anger at Kumud, which maybe makes sense. But wow Kumud spoke up in front of Ranisa. 😲 She asked why she is only being judged for that one mistake she did rather than all the years she spent taking care of everything and everyone and following all orders. Rajmata seemed to soften up immediately. It makes me feel like Rajmata just doesn't want her family to get hurt, that's all. She feels betrayed by Kumud but isn't treating her bad because she is low class.

I kind of felt bad for Ranisa but also couldn't stop laughing at her jail scene 🤣 She deserves it for a few episodes. 🤪 Her ego was so hurt. 🥳

I found Ramadheer's reaction a little odd when he heard Ranisa is in jail. Wish he had a similar reaction for Veer? Ramu-Ranisa's royal/loyal love is cute I guess. 🤣

To CVs:

1. Kudos to you all for coming up with a new track and shooting it this quickly.
  2. The kidnapper wants Ranisa out of jail in 48 hours or Rani dies. WHAT IS THIS. smiley37
  3. Thanks for keeping Veeru as a good trusting husband. ❤️
Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Just internal satisfaction seeing this capture 🤣

Our heroes ❤️

When Birju yelled out Rani's name, Veer got so mad 🤣

Our heroes fighting each other 🤣

Rani 😭

flamingoAK thumbnail

Written Update

Scene 1
Sanjay says we will get you out of here. Rajeshwari says to Veer you did what you had to but this was right. Veer says I will get you out here that’s my promise. She is in tears. Veer leaves.

Rani gets a call. She says babu ji. He says are you crying? She says no my throat hurts. He says is everything okay? Rani cries. Media comes to ramo’s place and asks him questiosn. He says about what? Media says Rajeshwari says is arrested in the case you were caught in. Ramo is shcoked.

Scene 2
Lights go off in the house. Two men come in. Servant asks who are you? They say Rani madam called us to fix electricity issue. They go inside a room and pick someone.
Rajmata is worried for Rajeshwari. She recalls what Sanjay did to her. Kumud brings her food. She says I am not hungry. Kumud says you need meds. Rajmata says you don’t need to care about that. Don’t interfere in our family matters. You have done a lot of mistakes already. Kumud says my one mistake defines me. I have served this family for 20 years, did everything for Rajeshwari and kids. But when you look at me you only see that mistake. rajmata masks her to leave.

Nandini shouts Rani.. Rajmata says why are you talking like that? Nandini says she’s a fruad. She is behind all this. I will show her the right place to her. Birju comes in and says enough. Birju claps and says better speak as per your mind. Your mom killed people and you’re shouting at Rani? We don’t live to pay for your sins. Nandini says don’t interfere in our family matters. Rajmata says enough. Birju you’re Rani’s friend but you can’t talk like this here. We are already worried.

Scene 3
Rajeshwari says can I get a hand fan? The constable says shut up and sit there. Other prisoners sit at her place. Rajeshwari says this is my place. They laugh at her and say this is jail. No one is Rani is here. Should we get AC for you? They laugh at her. Rajeshwari says this place is mind. The prisoner says we rule here.

Nandini says Rani recorded the video and sent it to the police so she can take mom’s place. Rani can do anything. Birju says not a single word against Rani. Veer says behave, you’re talking to my sister. Nandini says Rani sent the video to the police. Why did she do this to mom? She’s responsible for all this. Veer says I know you’re hurt but Rani didn’t do anything. I know here more than anyone. Nandini says she has made you blind. She has to answer me. Birju says where is Rani? He says Rani come out. Where are you? Kumud says she’s nowhere. not even in her room. Veer calls her but she isn’t picking. Birju says Ramo isn’t picking call either.

Veer and servants look around for Rani. Birju says you did this. You got her kidnapped. Veer says she’s my wife. Rajmata says Veer behave. Veer says if you can’t help then let us find her. Birju says you wanted to get rid of her. Kiara says a lot of people wanted to get rid of her. I am sorry Rajmata but I am worried for Nandini. She came crying to me. Veer says how is she? Kiara says Nandini is right about Rani. Veer says I don’t believe the wrong.

Veer gets a video call from the kidnapper. He’s shocked. Veer says Rani.. talk to me. Kidnapper says Rani sa should be out of jail or you will die. Veer says she will be out but who are you? He says we have old things to deal with her. I will kill Rani. Everyone is shocked.

Episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba and Telly Express

https://www.tellyupdates.com/apna-time-bhi-aayega-5th-april-2021-written-episode-update/

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Precap

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Precap for tomorrow:  veer searches for some evidence in his room and finds a paper/cloth piece on the skeleton. 

Again a video call is shown in which rani pleads him to save her. 

Veer determines to save her thinking, 'its my turn now! I will bring you back safely without you getting any scratch, Rani! Just wait for me!' 

INTERESTING TRACK 😍😍😍😍

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Did I guess correctly? Or did they steal my track? 

🤣🤣🤣

We all were guessing the same right🤣🤣

https://instagram.com/stories/bondstyles2.0/2543872987507767140?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=s0poh72ti7zm

AK you and I with Veer. 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This will be the next promo I guess.