Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It is nicely written! waiting for the next update!

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please upload next part today I will be waiting

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnaravali

Please upload next part today I will be waiting

I am so sorry for the delay. I am trying my best here, but I got really caught up in ny studies. Hopefully, I will update by tonight. *fingers crossed*

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Eagerly waiting for the update

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

I am so sorry for the delay. I am trying my best here, but I got really caught up in ny studies. Hopefully, I will update by tonight. *fingers crossed*

Hey guys, I won't be able to update tonight as the electricity of the entire neighborhood got out, and my laptop discharged. The chapter is complete but I won't be able to update it. Maybe if electricity comes by tomorrow morning, I will be able to update it. I promise, pinky promise, that this will be the first thing I will do tomorrow😭...sorry😭

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

PART 3 a

Hello there, Readers! Sorry it took me some time to upload this chapter. I wanted to upload it the same day, but I got caught up in my studies so it got delayed. And then there was this power outage …cuttage…whatever. Anyways, here it is now. This is the final chapter and I really hope it fulfills you demands.

Sai rubbed her shoulders as she entered her room. Crying really does drain you out, she thought. But as soon as she entered she stopped, and blinked her eyes, once,then twice.

The entire room was decorated with scented candles. Though it was all no doubt beautiful, she couldn’t help but notice the haphazard manner in which they were all arranged. Some candles were unlit, just lying there on the tables, there was no manner of arrangement, as if the person who placed them was in a real hurry and just put them wherever he could.  She couldn’t help but smile at this. It was her husband’s vibe that radiated from the scene before her which brought her happiness more than the actual work. Her smile turned into a shy grin as she shook her head.

“Kaisa laga?” The faint whisper near her ears brought her out of her reverie as she turned to see her husband’s smiling face. 

“Batao?”

She turned her head around, feigning inspection.

“Aisa lag raha hai…”

“…Kaisa lag rha hai?”

“Jaise…” She drifted off, as she slowly made her way towards her anticipating husband.

She gently whispered, “Jaise mano kisi ne neend mein sajaya ho.”

“Huh?” Virat frowned. Okay,he thought, this was not what I was expecting.

“Haan aur nhi to kya.” Sai continued, holding back her smile. “Ye dekhiye” She said, walking towards a pile of candles which lay randomly on the floor, “Ye sab kaise gire pade hai yaha par.  Ab inhe saaf kaun karega?”

“Main hi karunga aur kaun karega.” Sai turned and saw Virat frowning with a pout on his face. Words couldn’t describe just how cute he looked standing there.

“Itni mehnat se sab kuch sajaaya tha, vo nhi dikha. Ye sab zara si bikhri hui cheezein dikh gyi.”

Sai bit her lips as she walked towards him. She stared at his face while he stared at the ground until…She grabbed both his cheeks tightly with her fingers and shook his head rigorously left and right.

“Virat Sir...” She said, still pinching his cheeks “Aap itne cute kyu ho?”

“SAI, AAH, Sai bas lag rhi hai, lag rhi hai! Sai bas...”Virat cried out. He took a deep breath of relief when she finally decided to let his cheeks go.  Yes he had fancied that she would touch his face with her hands tonight, but this was not how he imagined it would be. But he composed himself. The night is still young Viru, we have a long way to go.

“Vaise ye sab karne ka idea kaha se aaya?” Sai asked, again looking around the room.

“Vo Sunny hai na, usne mujhse kaha tha.” Virat lied, through his teeth.

“Kamra sajane ko?”

“Nhi! Ye ki main bilkul bhi romantic nhi hu.” Sai’s heart skipped a beat hearing Virat, but she didn’t let it show on her face.

“To fir?”

“To fir maine socha ki aaj raat main tumhare saath milkar usko galat saabit kar du.” Virat scrutinized Sai for even a slightest reaction, but got disappointed when he didn’t get any. No Virat. Tu jaanta hai ki Sai tujhse pyaar karti hai. Itni jaldi haar mat maan.

“Tumhe bhi yahi lagta hai?” Virat asked, gently, coming closer to her.

“K- Kya?”, Sai stammered. Virat felt a sense of victory. He does affect her.

“Yahi ki main unromantic hu?” He stepped forward, their chest almost touching.

Sai inhaled sharply as she realized just how close they were. She abruptly tried to walk past him, but he held her arm to stop her.

Sai looked at him as he pulled her towards himself. Her breath hitched as he placed one hand gently on waist and the other grab hold of her hand.

“Virat sir...” Sai breathed out, holding his gaze.

“Hmm?” Virat replied, not taking his eyes off hers. The look in his eyes made Sai’s breath come out faster as she struggled to maintain her self control.

“Aap kya kar rahe hai?”

Virat smiled, before replying, ”Tumhare saath dance.”

And that was indeed what they were doing. Sai realized that they had begun to sway gently, not needing any music. She felt her lips curl. This felt good, she thought.

Virat abruptly twirled her around. Sai couldn’t help the laugh that escaped her lips, which made Virat grin.  He twirled her around again and again, until she lost her balance and staggered back into his arms, their laughter echoing in their room.

Virat turned her around and hugged her from behind. His lips close to her ears.

“Sai”, he whispered, huskily. Sai closed her eyes at his soft tone. He brought his face closer so that his lip grazed her ears as he spoke, “Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hain.” He held her chin and turned her face towards his.

Sai looked in his eyes. They were filled with want, desire, passion, and mostly, love. She could stare at them for hours, get lost in their depths.

Virat brought his lips closer to hers. Closer than they have ever been before. So close that they were breathing each other’s air. Sai closed her eyes in anticipation. She felt his warm breath touch her lips as she parted them. Just barely touching, moving closer ever so slowly.

“Virat mujhe tumse-“ They both sprung apart as Pakhi entered the room. All three of them shocked. One unsatisfied, one embarrassed and the other hurt.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

Part 3 b

Pakhi fumed as she remembered just how close they were just a few moments ago. How dare this guy? Even after he promised her?!

“Hadd hoti hai, Virat. Iss tarah khule aam apni biwi ke saath romance karne mein sharm nhi aati?”

Virat looked at Sai. He could see in her eyes, as her walls build up again. This was exactly what she feared. And that thought alone was enough for his hands to clench. He could feel the anger rising in him.

This has gone long enough.

“Main bhi kya soch rhi thi, Virat. Mujhe laga ki aaj man thoda bhaari lag raha hai to do pal apne best friend ke saath time bita lungi to shayad  halka ho jaye. Lekin mujhe kya pata tha ki mera so called best friend to apne kamre mein apni biwi ke saath romance karne mein busy hai.”

Virat turned towards her, fists clenched.

“Kya bakwas kar rhi ho Pakhi?” He spat. Both Sai and Pakhi looked at him, shocked.

“Tumhare kaanon mein bhi jaa rha jo tum khud bol rhi ho?”

“Virat tum mujhse ye kis dhang mein baat kar rhe ho?” Pakhi exclaimed, flabbergasted.

“Usi dhang mein jis dhang mein karna chahiye. Kya keh rhi thi tum? Ki main apne kamre mein apni biwi ke saath romance kar rha hu?To meri pyaari dost, main tumko ye bata du, ki main to fir bhi apne kamre mein  kar rha hu lekin agar bahar sadak par bhi kar rha hota na tab bhi tumhe kuch kehne ka koi hak nhi hota. Kyuki jo bhi kar rha hu, jaise bhi kar rha hu apni biwi ke saath kar rha hu. Samajh mein aaya?”

Sai stared at him, unable to blink, unable to think. What has gotten into this man today? Pehle mere saath romance, ab Pakhi didi ke saath behas?

“Aur ek baat batao zara,” Virat continued, “Tum kis khushi mein itne confidence ke saath humare kamre mein ghusti chali aayi? Tum ye nhi pata hai ki raat ka vakt hai, pati patni ka kamra hai, to knock kar ke aana chahiye?”

Both Pakhi and Sai blushed at this.

“Virat ye kaisi besharmo vaali batein kar rhe ho.”

“Besharmo vaali nhi ek dum logical baatein kar rha hu. Aise dhad dhada ke kisi pati patni ke kamre mein chali aaogi to romance hi karte milenge na. Aur tum bhala aayi hi kyu? Main kya tumhara psychiatrist baitha hu ki har vakt tumhara man halka karunga?”

"Virat tum meri aise-“

“Beizzati nahi kar sakta? Lekin ab to kar di.” Sai closed her mouth with her hands to hide her smile at his comment.

“Aur Pakhi mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumhari beizzati karne ka. Tum meri Vahini ho. Mujhse rishte mein badi bhi ho aur main tumhari izzat karta hu. Lekin iska matlab ye nhi hai ki main tumhari har galti ko nazar andaaz kar du. Vo bhi aisi galti ko. Ek baar bol diya, do baar bol diya, lekin tum har baar aise bina knock kiye humare kamre mein aake hume sunaane lag jaati ho. Ek baat sun lo, main aur Sai husband wife aur main uske saath jo chahu karsakta hu, jaise chahe kar sakta hu, jab chahe kar sakta hu aur jitni baar chahe kar sakta hu.” VIrat breathed deeply as he completed his rant. Sai felt her jaw dropped.

“Aur haan, agli baar se-“ Virat stopped, and then sighed,“Rehne do, agli baar se main hi door lock kar dunga.”

“Ab jaiye, Vahini, hume apna kaam complete karne dijiye.”

Pakhi stared at Virat, unable to move for a few seconds,then turned around and got out of the room without another word. Virat went ahead and locked the door before anyone else can disturb them.

He turned around to find Sai staring at him, her eyes wide. Virat opened his mouth to speak and then closed them. He looked around, as if trying to find a way out. In the end, he just clenched his eyes shut as he sighed.

“This is not how I wanted this night to go”, he said, his shoulders sagging. He opened his eyes but kept them on the ground as he continued.

“Main to tumhare saath ek romantic night spend karna chahtha tha. Dekho kitni mehnat se sab kuch sajaya tha. Sab barbaad ho gaya.” Sai felt her heart clench. She smiled looking at his sad, pouting face.

“Acha? Kya plan kiya tha apne?”

“Maine socha tha ki main tumhare saath dance karunga, thoda sa romance karunga aur fir tumhe apna sara sach bata dunga” Sai frowned at this.

“Kaunsa sach?” She asked, bemused.

Virat looked at her and held her gaze as he spoke, “Mera aur Pakhi ka sach.” Sai felt her stomach drop. God no! She wasn’t ready for this.

She turned her back to him, hoping that he didn’t see her panicked expression. One part of her mind felt that her worry was baseless, she saw how Virat acted today, and how he has been acting towards her since a long time. No one behaves the way he did unless they were truly in love. But another part of her mind was scared. She had no experience in judging people’s action. What if she was wrong? What if he said, what she dreaded he will? She can’t lose him. Not again.

Sai felt Virat’s chest touch her back.

“Sai?” Virat asked, quietly. He knew just what was going in her mind. He has heard it from her own mouth. But he cannot let her think like that anymore.

“Sai meri baat to suno.” Virat held Sai by her shoulders. Sai clenched her eys shut as Virat turned her towards him. Seeing Sai so scared, made his heart clench. But he had to continue.

“Sai main aur Pakhi Yoga camp mein mile the. Aur pata hai jab maine use pehli baar dekha tha to mujhe kya laga tha? Mujhe aisa laga tha ki vo duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki hai. Uske chehre se nazar hi nahi hati thi meri.” He knew he was hurting her, but she needs to hear it. If there is any way to give their relationship a chance,it was like this.

“Maine aisa kabhi kisi aur ladki ke liye feel nahi kiya tha. Use dekh ke mere dil ki dhadkane tez ho jaati thi. Itni ki main use zyada der kuch bol hi nahi paata tha. Aur shayad isi sabko main pyaar samajh baitha tha. Magar uske liye mere man mein jo bhi feelings thi, vo mere Jeeva ke liye mere pyaar se badi nahi thi Sai. Isiliye jab uske aur Jeeva ke beech mein mujhe chunna pada to maine ek pal mein Jeeva ki khushiyan chun li. Aur uss vakt agar mujhe Jeeva ki khushiyaan secure karne ke liye apne aap ko zindagi bhar ke liye akele rakhne ka vaada bhi karna pada to maine ek jhatke mein kar diya.” Sai opened her eyes at this.

“Sai, vo vaada na maine khud ke liye aur na hi Pakhi ke liye kiya tha. Vo vaada maine sirf Jeeva ke liye kiya tha. Taaki Pakhi Jeeva se shaadi kar le aur mere Jeeva ko uska pyaar mil jaye. Lekin ab…” Virat smiled as he wiped away the lone tear that escaped Sai’s eyes.

“Ab meri zindagi mein tum ho. Jo mujhse judi to vaade ke karan thi, lekin meri zindagi mein har vaade se upar ho gayi. Sai, jab main tumhare saath hota hun tab bhi mere dil ki dhadkane badh jaati hai, lekin mera man, vo shaant ho jaata hai. Main tumhare saath sirf vakt nahi bitaana chahta hu Sai, main tumhare saath apni puri zindagi bitaana chahta hu. Tumhe apne dil ki har baat batana chahta hu. Tunhare saath apni zindagi ki saari yaadein banana chahta hu. Tum sirf meri zimmedari nahi ho Sai, tum meri zaroorat ho, meri chahat ho, meri zindagi ho. Tum meri patni ho Sai. Aur main saari zindagi tumhe apni patni banakar rakhna chahta hu.”

Virat closed his eyes as he remembered the days spent away from her. “Pata hai Sai, jab tum mere saath nahi thi to mera kya haal hua tha? Main toot gaya tha Sai. Ekdum akela pad gaya tha. Mere paas koi tha hi nahi. Jo mujhse jhagde, jo meri baatein sune, jo mujhe samjhe. Meri sab kuch to tum hi thi Sai. Lekin tum kitni aasaani se mujhe chhod kar chali gayi. Jaise ki main tumhara kuch tha hi nhi. Uss din tumne mujhe bahut chot pahuchaya tha Sai. Itna chot, jitna sirf tum pahucha sakti thi.” 

Virat felt himself relax as Sai’s hand touched his cheeks, and wiped away his tears.

“I am sorry”, she whispered, her tears flowing, as she touched his forehead with hers. “I am so sorry.”

“Aapko aisa kyu lagta hai, Virat Sir, ki aap mere kuch nhi lagte? Aap to meri family hai. Mera sab kuch hai.”

Virat held her hands on his cheeks as he listened to her.

“Aapko kya lagta hai mujhe aapki yaad nahi aayi. Din bhar sochti thi aapke bare mein. Agar aapko meri zaroorat hai, to mujhe bhi aapki zaroorat hai. Main bhi apni zindagi ka har pal aapke saath bitana chahti hu. Zindagi bhar aapki patni ban kar rehna chahti hu. Aapko apna banakar rakhna chahti hu”

“Bas ab aap mujhse ek vaada kijiye.” Virat opened his eyes to look at her smiling face.

“Ek aur vaada?” both grinned at this, as Sai nodded her head.

“Iss baar pakka aasaan vala dungi.” Sai replied.

“Bolo fir”

“Aap vaada kijiye ki fir mujhe iss tarah se kabhi chhod kar nhi jayenge. Aaba ko to main kho chuki hu. Aapko nhi kho sakti .”

Virat continued to look at her. 

"I love you." He whispered

She smiled as she replied, "I love you too."

Sai felt her breath hitch as Virat brought his face closer to her. She closed her eyes as their lips touched. Both of their souls sealed together in time by their lips. He lost himself as he ran his hands through her hairs and deepened the kiss. Sai gasped as she felt him pull her closer. She  wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips moved together.

Virat broke the kiss, breathing deeply and looked into her eyes.

“I promise”, he whispered. And this is one promise he is never going to break, he thought, as Sai kissed him again. As long as I live, I belong to you.

There you Go! I promised you this will be the first thing I will do in the morning. I wrote this in quite a hurry but still I hope you guys liked it. Please do comment. Also, can anybody please tell me this,why does some space gets deleted when I paste the story from word? Does this happen with everyone?

FUITV thumbnail

Perfect ending to a wonderfully written story ❤️ Thank you for updating it on a week when it’s most needed. 

Omg!!!! This was such a wonderful ff!! Loved it! Every word was 😘😘😘😘

Pp ki beizzati was EPIC and virats confession was ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

You better write some more FFs. Jab aage ke track mein angst/separation hoga toh humein aise ff ki zarurat aur bhi hogi! 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Totally loved the entire TS