Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Amma ko tum pasand hai, Pallavi

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I really loved today's episode. It was way better than I was expecting. I didn't think that scene at the shop would come so soon, as it was only shot a few days ago but it made a lot of things clear. Raghav is seeing how far he can push Pallavi, whether or not he succeeds is a different matter. He wanted to see her rise to the challenge and that little knowing smile when she didn't disappoint him was hard to miss. You could see in his eyes that he was expecting that response from her and was satisfied to see her all fired up. He is going to enjoy the game, but little does he know that he will probably be on the losing end at some point. I loved that they were wearing the same color in this scene.

Krishna is witness to all this madness and is the only one who knows to what extent Pallavi has been struggling. I was happy to see her again as she is the closest thing to a confidante that Pallavi has right now. I hope CVs give us more of her scenes because I really like her. In fact, now that I think about it, she could be a major instrument in advancing their love story because she can help Raghav connect the dots. It would be cool if Farhad/Harish and she were to team up in future, but let's see. 

Today, I was again touched by that almost choked voice of Raghav's when he was looking at the photo saying 'Mein aapko aur Keerti ko bohot miss karta hai Amma. Aap donon ke bina bilkul mann nahin lagta', and the background music (which I love, by the way) was just perfect to accentuate that. No wonder he jumped at the chance to accept BWA's invitation. I can't believe he called her that to his face and she didn't react... koi nahin, dono hi besharam hain. These challenges and games with Pallavi help resuscitate him and divert his attention from the loneliness he feels without his family. Again, we saw that little boy in him who's holding on to childhood memories of good times spent with his family and now he is really looking forward to reuniting with them on Ugadi. I learned something new about this and am glad they are talking about Telegu occasions. I do hope there will be some more scenes on the marketing promotion at his stores. I like seeing the businessman side of him.

Nikhil said something that I've been thinking about too. What I'd love to see is for them both to explore the eCommerce options and become famous selling sarees online, so that one day, mall owners request her or convince her to open a store there. Let her show everybody that there are always unconventional ways to run a business and that technology can also be a big enabler. It's 2021 and I don't think it hurts to show her becoming smart and learning from Nikhil how to use all these channels. I would consider that part of her character growth as to how she becomes entrepreneurial and finds creative ways to make her name and fame.

So finally people on the forum will be happy that Raghav noticed her looks, and like I said in one of my posts the other day, it will just happen one day, suddenly that he notices her beauty and dressing up amidst all the tension and challenges. What accelerated that was the fact that his mom gave her a seal of approval, i.e. to-be saas ko bahu pasand hai. Why wouldn't she adore someone like Pallavi?😉 In that moment, Raghav was almost like a jealous little boy seeing that his mother was showering her affection and praise on another person, especially one he doesn't 'like'. smiley36 I won't say 'hate' because we all know that's just a word that doesn't apply here at all.

Pallavi always looked good but today somehow she looked extra pretty even to me. Maybe it's because this was the first time she was wearing pink (in front of him), but it was something about the glow on her face and her genuine smile with the guests. The fact that she was so warm to his family did warm him as well (and will probably help him tolerate Akash's present at the eventsmiley36). Somewhere deep down, he knows that despite the hardships she faces, she tries to remain positive and spread that energy around her. From looking at her in the evening, who could've believed that he had handed her an eviction notice and exchanged a war of words with her earlier in the day? I think he really admires that quality about her because he personally struggles to remain optimistic when everything around him is dark. Yes, he is determined to bring his mother and sister home soon, but it still feels almost wistful than a done deal.  

There is a high chance that Amma softens towards Raghav during the festivities or at least doesn't turn away from him like before. I think the reason for the 'revenge' marriage will be something that Pallavi does (or Raghav thinks she does) to spoil his plans of bringing his mother and sister home for Ugadi. Like last time, when he missed the chance to bring his mother home for treatment because of the scandal, something similar will happen again. Pallavi doesn't know yet that Keerti and Amma are his family so she may blurt something out about him that doesn't go down well with them. This time he will remember that previous incident and blame Pallavi for both, probably because the rift between Amma and him would be worsened. That's the only thing that can make him that mad, especially if he isn't at fault or if he feels all his efforts of getting closer to his family went down the drain.  

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail

Beautifully written....I agree to each and every point of yours

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: inlieu

I really loved today's episode. It was way better than I was expecting. I didn't think that scene at the shop would come so soon, as it was only shot a few days ago but it made a lot of things clear. Raghav is seeing how far he can push Pallavi, whether or not he succeeds is a different matter. He wanted to see her rise to the challenge and that little knowing smile when she didn't disappoint him was hard to miss. You could see in his eyes that he was expecting that response from her and was satisfied to see her all fired up. He is going to enjoy the game, but little does he know that he will probably be on the losing end at some point. I loved that they were wearing the same color in this scene.

Krishna is witness to all this madness and is the only one who knows to what extent Pallavi has been struggling. I was happy to see her again as she is the closest thing to a confidante that Pallavi has right now. I hope CVs give us more of her scenes because I really like her. In fact, now that I think about it, she could be a major instrument in advancing their love story because she can help Raghav connect the dots. It would be cool if Farhad/Harish and she were to team up in future, but let's see. 

Today, I was again touched by that almost choked voice of Raghav's when he was looking at the photo saying 'Mein aapko aur Keerti ko bohot miss karta hai Amma. Aap donon ke bina bilkul mann nahin lagta', and the background music (which I love, by the way) was just perfect to accentuate that. No wonder he jumped at the chance to accept BWA's invitation. I can't believe he called her that to his face and she didn't react... koi nahin, dono hi besharam hain. These challenges and games with Pallavi help resuscitate him and divert his attention from the loneliness he feels without his family. Again, we saw that little boy in him who's holding on to childhood memories of good times spent with his family and now he is really looking forward to reuniting with them on Ugadi. I learned something new about this and am glad they are talking about Telegu occasions. I do hope there will be some more scenes on the marketing promotion at his stores. I like seeing the businessman side of him.

Nikhil said something that I've been thinking about too. What I'd love to see is for them both to explore the eCommerce options and become famous selling sarees online, so that one day, mall owners request her or convince her to open a store there. Let her show everybody that there are always unconventional ways to run a business and that technology can also be a big enabler. It's 2021 and I don't think it hurts to show her becoming smart and learning from Nikhil how to use all these channels. I would consider that part of her character growth as to how she becomes entrepreneurial and finds creative ways to make her name and fame.

So finally people on the forum will be happy that Raghav noticed her looks, and like I said in one of my posts the other day, it will just happen one day, suddenly that he notices her beauty and dressing up amidst all the tension and challenges. What accelerated that was the fact that his mom gave her a seal of approval, i.e. to-be saas ko bahu pasand hai. Why wouldn't she adore someone like Pallavi?😉 In that moment, Raghav was almost like a jealous little boy seeing that his mother was showering her affection and praise on another person, especially one he doesn't 'like'. smiley36 I won't say 'hate' because we all know that's just a word that doesn't apply here at all.

Pallavi always looked good but today somehow she looked extra pretty even to me. Maybe it's because this was the first time she was wearing pink (in front of him), but it was something about the glow on her face and her genuine smile with the guests. The fact that she was so warm to his family did warm him as well (and will probably help him tolerate Akash's present at the eventsmiley36). Somewhere deep down, he knows that despite the hardships she faces, she tries to remain positive and spread that energy around her. From looking at her in the evening, who could've believed that he had handed her an eviction notice and exchanged a war of words with her earlier in the day? I think he really admires that quality about her because he personally struggles to remain optimistic when everything around him is dark. Yes, he is determined to bring his mother and sister home soon, but it still feels almost wistful than a done deal.  

There is a high chance that Amma softens towards Raghav during the festivities or at least doesn't turn away from him like before. I think the reason for the 'revenge' marriage will be something that Pallavi does (or Raghav thinks she does) to spoil his plans of bringing his mother and sister home for Ugadi. Like last time, when he missed the chance to bring his mother home for treatment because of the scandal, something similar will happen again. Pallavi doesn't know yet that Keerti and Amma are his family so she may blurt something out about him that doesn't go down well with them. This time he will remember that previous incident and blame Pallavi for both, probably because the rift between Amma and him would be worsened. That's the only thing that can make him that mad, especially if he isn't at fault or if he feels all his efforts of getting closer to his family went down the drain.  

fully agree .. MU only heads them for revenge marriage

Krishum thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice post.⭐️

Wonder if Amma will still like Pallu after pregnancy drama. Probably she will blame RR and sympathize with Pallu ...my wishful thinking

Hopefully RagVi will be married and unks gussa thoda kam ho jayega by the time Ugadi comes in the show for Amma and Kirti's entry in RR mention.

inlieu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krishum

Nice post.⭐️

Wonder if Amma will still like Pallu after pregnancy drama. Probably she will blame RR and sympathize with Pallu ...my wishful thinking

Hopefully RagVi will be married and unks gussa thoda kam ho jayega by the time Ugadi comes in the show for Amma and Kirti's entry in RR mention.

I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, I think it would be nice for them to have some alone time at home after getting married, but on the other hand, with Amma and Keerti at home, there will be a stabilizing factor. Raghav will be more at peace and Amma and Keerti will surely be team Pallavi.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post and she is always a breath of fresh air that he misses in his mansion..I feel Amma will know abt Pallu's pregnancy report, ofcourse its fake, give a tight slap to RR and ask him to get married bcos she cant believe her son can go down to this level of izzat udao of some girl..Thats the only way he will marry someone, else even for revenge, why should he marry Pallu...just my thinking...But yes, some misunderstand and Pallu behind it for his separation from family will definitely be the root cause...Plus Farhad will testify in favour of Pallu he Anna picked her up and brought home and was in Nashe..too add oil to the fire.

inlieu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Beautiful post and she is always a breath of fresh air that he misses in his mansion..I feel Amma will know abt Pallu's pregnancy report, ofcourse its fake, give a tight slap to RR and ask him to get married bcos she cant believe her son can go down to this level of izzat udao of some girl..Thats the only way he will marry someone, else even for revenge, why should he marry Pallu...just my thinking...But yes, some misunderstand and Pallu behind it for his separation from family will definitely be the root cause...Plus Farhad will testify in favour of Pallu he Anna picked her up and brought home and was in Nashe..too add oil to the fire.

Farhad... unintentional cupid kahin ka. 😉

I don't think his Amma would find it hard to believe he could do such a thing. If things pan out the way you mentioned she will also remember the previous scandal and say enough is enough. You can't go round ruining women's lives. Time for you to settle down. He will marry Pallavi if that's what his mother wants, because he can't turn her down but he will resent her for his mother's misunderstanding. Ugh...

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Farhad... unintentional cupid kahin ka. 😉

I don't think his Amma would find it hard to believe he could do such a thing. If things pan out the way you mentioned she will also remember the previous scandal and say enough is enough. You can't go round ruining women's lives. Time for you to settle down. He will marry Pallavi if that's what his mother wants, because he can't turn her down but he will resent her for his mother's misunderstanding. Ugh...

@bold🤣.. he is cutto..chlo jo bhi ho shadi ho jaye bs fir krenge mje...revenge enka sirf 1-2 epi tika toh bhi bhot hai.. bd me toh hate romance hi krna hai

Krishum thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, I think it would be nice for them to have some alone time at home after getting married, but on the other hand, with Amma and Keerti at home, there will be a stabilizing factor. Raghav will be more at peace and Amma and Keerti will surely be team Pallavi.

Bold: Raghav will be really angry pre and post wedding. He will be at peace and will not mistreat Pallu in their presence. Pallu will get some emotional support too after all the humiliation and torture/

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thank you for such a beautiful post. Loved the scene with Amma doing kaala teeka of Pallavi in Raghav's presence and unknowingly giving her approval in the household. I agree with all here, the pregnancy drama that ensues will lead Amma to slap Raghav and accept his mistakes + Farhad might testify + Pallavi seems to be ill post that incident so she might also have doubts + Raghav in a rage will then want to marry her to end this in exchange for maybe Amma and Keerti coming and living in the same house. Pallavi might also request them for the same, for her own safety and on Gudi Padva/Ugaadi, both saas and bahu enter the household with a new lease of life.