Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Why do I feel that Shobhit was wrong

vm_2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When you make a decision to love someone, how can you singlehandedly make a decision to move on. His mom asked and then he lied. Wrong.

I wish Nandini and Darsh would find this out and help Charmi Shobhit get together.

there are so many positive tracks this serial could take. 
Nandini can help make Darsh reach his true potential and Darsh can help Nandini learn and actually again reach her full potential.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree shobhit must tell the truth abou Chari. He just can't deny for it.

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Charmi deserves more😭

Lekin why do I feel ye saas bahu saga with devrani saazishein aisa kuch start hone wala h ðŸ¤¢

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why did in serial other siblings has to compromises in marriages. They can also show bride nd groom run nd get marry🤣

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vm_2009

When you make a decision to love someone, how can you singlehandedly make a decision to move on. His mom asked and then he lied. Wrong.

I wish Nandini and Darsh would find this out and help Charmi Shobhit get together.

there are so many positive tracks this serial could take. 
Nandini can help make Darsh reach his true potential and Darsh can help Nandini learn and actually again reach her full potential.

I agree. He didn't do the right thing. Not only did he break his own heart but also Charmi's.

Also correct me if i'm wrong, but most of the Indian TV series love portraying and depicting drama. that's why beautiful and positive tracks are sidelined. LOL. 

That's my personal reflection of whichever tv series that I have watched till date (and also reason why i don't watch them anymore, except this one) I don't mean to offend anyone's opinions or thoughts. 

Nonetheless, i still watch this series, so i shouldn't be saying such things😆😆

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dinazz

I agree. He didn't do the right thing. Not only did he break his own heart but also Charmi's.

Also correct me if i'm wrong, but most of the Indian TV series love portraying and depicting drama. that's why beautiful and positive tracks are sidelined. LOL. 

That's my personal reflection of whichever tv series that I have watched till date (and also reason why i don't watch them anymore, except this one) I don't mean to offend anyone's opinions or thoughts. 

Nonetheless, i still watch this series, so i shouldn't be saying such things😆😆

No No you are absolutely right ITV is just crap itne time baad ye show pasand aya tha but now ye bhi ruin kar rahe hai pata nahi kya chahiye inko

HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Seriously, I also feel like this...how can he just move on without even contacting Charmi...that was simply mean...he could have atleast talked to her...feeling bad for Charmi🥺

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Absolutely right.  I am sure he will explain to charmi later.. but his decision in itself was wrong. Probably he could have tried more , think of another solution before giving up. I think this serial is just, on its way to become crappy.