New Promo discussion (2/4/21)

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 days ago

https://youtu.be/XZItP2i2r48 

I think Ishqi is going to see a new layer of Ahaan smiley42 And I think after this incident of jagrata and diabetes , he will be less rude to her smiley4 and will see her in a different light too until new misunderstanding pops upsmiley37

I think Holi celebration is going on smiley4 and given the fact that both Ahaan and Ishqi are here , he must have apologizedsmiley14

Edited by bubblesort - 13 days ago

So Ishqi gonna fall in love 1st 😍 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

So Ishqi gonna fall in love 1st 😍 

Yeah , looks like thatsmiley17 but I guess before she realises completely some new misunderstanding will arise smiley44smiley36

Posted: 11 days ago

Ishiki is gonna fall in love firstsmiley27. But it will take ages for her to realize and Ahaan is gonna take his own time to fall in love with her.

Still, this show feels fast-paced compared to Gul's previous shows. I like this pace. 

Originally posted by kankabhor

Ishiki is gonna fall in love firstsmiley27. But it will take ages for her to realize and Ahaan is gonna take his own time to fall in love with her.

Still, this show feels fast-paced compared to Gul's previous shows. I like this pace. 

Ya seems like Ishqi will fall first , Ahaan was dumbstruck when Ishqi said aapke jaisa aadmi smiley36 and felt so bad when she said aap bure hai ,he is a way too effected by Ishqi smiley39 and abhi to uski gf ki entry hogi na , aur dhamakesmiley36

Ya ,I am liking the fast pace of the show toosmiley17 Hopefully they will keep the same in future too. 

Edited by bubblesort - 11 days ago

there are a lot of MU still to happen. Ishq bahut door hai.

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by Irshita

there are a lot of MU still to happen. Ishq bahut door hai.

Haa , kuch to fix hai bhi MUs like Ahaan ki maa baki, uski Gf vali, shayad Mayank vali bhi ho smiley24

Ishk Par Zor Nahi