New Promo discussion (2/4/21)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/XZItP2i2r48 

I think Ishqi is going to see a new layer of Ahaan  And I think after this incident of jagrata and diabetes , he will be less rude to her 😃 and will see her in a different light too until new misunderstanding pops up🤣

I think Holi celebration is going on 😃 and given the fact that both Ahaan and Ishqi are here , he must have apologized

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago

So Ishqi gonna fall in love 1st 😍 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

So Ishqi gonna fall in love 1st 😍 

Yeah , looks like that😛 but I guess before she realises completely some new misunderstanding will arise 😆

Ishiki is gonna fall in love first❤️. But it will take ages for her to realize and Ahaan is gonna take his own time to fall in love with her.

Still, this show feels fast-paced compared to Gul's previous shows. I like this pace. 

Originally posted by kankabhor

Ishiki is gonna fall in love first❤️. But it will take ages for her to realize and Ahaan is gonna take his own time to fall in love with her.

Still, this show feels fast-paced compared to Gul's previous shows. I like this pace. 

Ya seems like Ishqi will fall first , Ahaan was dumbstruck when Ishqi said aapke jaisa aadmi 😆 and felt so bad when she said aap bure hai ,he is a way too effected by Ishqi 🤪 and abhi to uski gf ki entry hogi na , aur dhamake😆

Ya ,I am liking the fast pace of the show too😛 Hopefully they will keep the same in future too. 

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago

there are a lot of MU still to happen. Ishq bahut door hai.

Originally posted by Irshita

there are a lot of MU still to happen. Ishq bahut door hai.

Haa , kuch to fix hai bhi MUs like Ahaan ki maa baki, uski Gf vali, shayad Mayank vali bhi ho 🤔