Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

The magical effects of Himmat Raas

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Another SaiRatlicious Episode πŸ₯³

Haan bhai khud toh devaar ke saath "Chalo ishq ladaye" karti hai.
Ab bahu ko bhi sikha rahi hai.  πŸ˜³

Maast ha maast kaisi tharki family hai. πŸ€ͺ

Looks like from far she recognzised a good soul in Sai. Even Sai smiled at her. β€οΈ

Yeh lo bhai dono Gadchiroli se hain. πŸ˜²
Popat of Kaku who called GC people Jungli Mulgis. πŸ€£ Haha Barkha ne baja dali. πŸ€£

Bas kar Sunny aur kitna bhaang pilayega aapne dost ko. πŸ€£
LOL he called him "Mere Laal, Peele, Haare, Gulabi." GULABI πŸ€£

Yeh bolega aapne dil ki baat. πŸ€£

Naashe si chadh gayi phir bhi Pulkit Sir nahin nikla maan se. 

Aa gaya badmaash Virat. πŸ˜ˆ Aapni biwi ko rok lo. πŸ˜³
Funny how she looked less higher as soon as she remembered that she is on a mission. 

"Sai mein dekhoon ?" Haan bhai dekh le. πŸ˜‘
Usually we don't like such people who check their partners' phone but for once we won't mind. πŸ˜‰ 

OMG I didn't expect this. πŸ˜² So cute how he has become such a badmaash. β˜ΊοΈ 
But dude can you choose another color. Zyada hi pinkish dikh rahe ho tum dono. πŸ˜³
I know you want the seven colors of the rainbow to become one... I mean you want you two to become one... but still. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Aww bechara I understand how difficult it must be for him to confess : 
1. He has fully not realized nor understood what he feels for her.
2. This is so new to him. Moving from Pakhi to Sai. He has to think how to handle with both. 
3. And his wife is not helping him either. She is so much in her deal wali shaadi and DevKit reunion that she is being rude and ignorant of his feelings. πŸ˜•

Par himmat karke bol hi diya. "Mein tumse pyaar karta hoon Sai and I love you... Sai... SAIIII".
Did you notice how restless he was when she wasn't there anymore. My heart broke for him. πŸ₯Ί

LOL Sunny "Aa jaa tujhe himmat raas pilata hoon." πŸ€£πŸ€£
It's not Virat who needs it. It's Sai. 
BTW I loved their bromance in this entire Holi sequence. 
I love how touchy touchy they get. β˜ΊοΈ Want to see them like this more often. πŸ˜³

"Jai ho Sai Vahini ki, jai ho." LOL Mohit. I love this guy. πŸ€£

Oyee hoyee kaise pakad ke kheech liya. β˜ΊοΈ

OMG these two dancing again. πŸ˜² Their second dance together. How lucky we are. 

Virat + food = Greater love story than SaiRat 
It is what it is. πŸ˜³ No chappals, please. πŸ˜³

Kaise biwi ko pakad liya phir se. Loved how he intertwined his arm with hers. 

OMG that's so cute. 

WTH was that ? πŸ˜² Kaise chipku ban gaya hai Virat and we are loving it. πŸ˜‰ Biwi is loving it too. 

So perfect ! 

OMG the precap. Virat used his Biwi's dupatta to cover their heads.  β˜ΊοΈ

Didi ki toh aisi jaali. πŸ€£
Not adding her picture as I don't want to ruin this beautiful moment of SaiRat.  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jane_austen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome post❀️...!!!!

After Kaku does her dance moves...I thought I saw Virat mimicking her masta-masta hand mujra while dancing....

Virat was such a chipk-ali today. Jabse bhaang piya hai...finding excuse to be all touchy-feely...πŸ˜†

You know I was really confused with Sai's tolerance for intoxication. When she is with Virat she is talli, but in between regains enough sobriety to type messages, make her plans......poora confusion

Himmat ras cracked me up.....Sunny is made for match-making. Although he does make some bad matches as well...50% success rate hai

I have an embarrassing question....was Virat going for the kill (...I mean kiss). To me it looked like they were trying to touch their heads. Or may be I'm romantically challenged. What did you think?

Edited by jane_austen - 3 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Looks like from far she recognzised a good soul in Sai. Even Sai smiled at her. β€οΈ

Popat of Kaku who called GC people Jungli Mulgis. πŸ€£ Haha Barkha ne baja dali. πŸ€£

Funny how she looked less higher as soon as she remembered that she is on a mission. 

Usually we don't like such people who check their partners' phone but for once we won't mind. πŸ˜‰ 

OMG I didn't expect this. πŸ˜² So cute how he has become such a badmaash. β˜ΊοΈ 
But dude can you choose another color. Zyada hi pinkish dikh rahe ho tum dono. πŸ˜³
I know you want the seven colors of the rainbow to become one... I mean you want you two to become one... but still. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

2. This is so new to him. Moving from Pakhi to Sai. He has to think how to handle with both. 
3. And his wife is not helping him either. She is so much in her deal wali shaadi and DevKit reunion that she is being rude and ignorant of his feelings. πŸ˜•

Par himmat karke bol hi diya. "Mein tumse pyaar karta hoon Sai and I love you... Sai... SAIIII".
Did you notice how restless he was when she wasn't there anymore. My heart broke for him. πŸ₯Ί

I love how touchy touchy they get. β˜ΊοΈ Want to see them like this more often. πŸ˜³

OMG these two dancing again. πŸ˜² Their second dance together. How lucky we are. 

OMG that's so cute. 

WTH was that ? πŸ˜² Kaise chipku ban gaya hai Virat and we are loving it. πŸ˜‰ Biwi is loving it too. 

So perfect ! 

Not adding her picture as I don't want to ruin this beautiful moment of SaiRat.  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³

Pura episode flashback may chala 

and I so so loved thank you fro bringing a bigg wali smile on my face 

yes indeed if sai dint had this adventure trip on her mind we could find these two behaving like fools, uncontrollable fools. πŸ˜†

fatssrilanka thumbnail

OMG that's so cute. 

So perfect ! 

Wow! Lovely post and the episode too was amazing. Virat's confession was so cute but will they remember anything? Good you didn't include Pakhi. She's more bitter than the bitter gourd full of venom🀒😑. Overall a lovely episode ahead of the seperation. 

maahi11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jane_austen

Awesome post❀️...!!!!

Virat was such a chipk-ali today. Jabse bhaang piya hai...finding excuse to be all touchy-feely...πŸ˜†

You know I was really confused with Sai's tolerance for intoxication. When she is with Virat she is talli, but in between regains enough sobriety to type messages, make her plans......poora confusion

Himmat ras cracked me up.....Sunny is made for match-making. Although he does make some bad matches as well...50% success rate hai

I have an embarrassing question....was Virat going for the kill (...I mean kiss). To me it looked like they were trying to touch their heads. Or may be I'm romantically challenged. What did you think?

Me too was thinking the same, But i guess he wanted this dupatta on their head may be so that he thinks this has covered from world eye thinking and he gets private time to talk to sai 

but i guess peeps will stop him 

This content was originally posted by: jane_austen

Awesome post❀️...!!!!

After Kaku does her dance moves...I thought I saw Virat mimicking her masta-masta hand mujra while dancing....

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Damn I need to see that again. πŸ€£ Virat mimicking Kaku that's something no one should miss. πŸ€£

Toh kabhi rang lagata hai, toh kabhi haath pakadta hai, toh kabhi us par so jaata hai. β˜ΊοΈ

Exactly ! I think as soon as she understood that someone spiked her dring or food, she suddenly wasn't talli anymore. Matlab kuch bhi. 

That himmat raas cracked me up too. I love Sunny. πŸ€£ And his bromance with Virat. 

Twice it looked like he wanted to kiss her but I guess we are overthinking. πŸ˜†

In the precap I think he was under the dupatta because he wanted to confess his love and she wasn't ready to listen to him. πŸ€£

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful post as usual β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

This content was originally posted by: maahi11

Pura episode flashback may chala 

and I so so loved thank you fro bringing a bigg wali smile on my face 

yes indeed if sai dint had this adventure trip on her mind we could find these two behaving like fools, uncontrollable fools. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Maast ha maast. πŸ˜›

You are most welcome. πŸ˜‰

The talli Sai was much better than this half talli. πŸ˜†

maahi11 thumbnail

πŸ˜† Maast ha maast. πŸ˜›

You are most welcome. πŸ˜‰

The talli Sai was much better than this half talli. πŸ˜†

Honestly man I would love to see the talli reaction again 

by any chance she is drunk after confession and we see her old bold and beautiful 

how would this be, she is drunk thought to be coldrink decorated the room with candles, wearing a good lingerie (a decent one), no one at home. 

bell rings she blindfolded her self and sensually walks towards entrance. opens the and two peeps have come or delivery of what kaku ordered and viru also enters same time. 

he saw sai like this and comes and covers her asks her to go inside, and she is like jayege ander bhi jayege, itni jaldi kya hai, 

viru: sai tv,

Sai: yaha tumhari biwi tumhe picture dekhana chahiti hai tumhe tv ki padi 

viru: sai stop 

sai is like : choooo pulling his hair and saying abhi tho puri raat baki hai yaha tumari biwi is all hot any tumhe tv ki padi hai  

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hai hai .... Best tha yaar , the best... Virat tho... When virat is treating to check her phone and Sai is like don't you trust me... I am like plz no dialogue of trust... Plz plz ... I can't handle this .... Pura Holi sequence Mei virat is either with sai or sunny.... Aur dhono pair ka romance best tha... When sai is giving paan... Both Neil and Ayesha are making their eyebrows dance... I loved that.... Apka dialogues are superb