Radha Krishna

Let's talk about love

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all! My name is Yenna, and I recently stumbled upon this serial during lockdown, and I have been trying to binge watch it a lot. I l also read a lot of mythological stuff, and have fun, learning and especially debating about all of this. 

As we all know, the crux of RadhaKrishna is Love. We get to see, how love is portrayed, and the different shades of it, and we even get to live it a bit through Radha and Krishna. 

The concept of love is vastly huge, and complex, and I'm guessing its interpretation, is even more complicated, and unique for everyone. So, the aim of this topic, is to try and see other people concept of love? What did you learn from this serial, and how far do you think, it applies to modern life? How far did you understand and experience it? How did your idea of love changed after watching this serial? With what concepts are you currently struggling with? Is this anything particular you would like to discuss regarding this topic, feel free to ask.

There is no right-wrong answer, so just let your thoughts, type itself,  I would like to know what you think, even if you disagree with the way it's shown in the serial, I'm happy to learn more about your thoughts

I think this subject deserves its own debate space. 

Have fun! 

Keep spreading love, 

Edited by Y12345 - 3 years ago