Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by RUDY575

Anger management...

Vocal chords if person:

Le vocal chords to ani: bas kar bhai aur kitna use karega...rest de humko...hume bakash de🤣🤣🤣

Yup yaar next track vl b tat only ARC loosing his voice and AE vl talk fr him too🤣🤣🤣thn tat vl cme under women empowerment acc to our brainless makers🤣🤣

Originally posted by Janu.301017

Vaise...kaafi dino se e dimaag me chalraha he..but iss marriage ki vajase kai bet gayi...but after seeing gun in manos hand...it triggered me again..

Ani is heartful follower of mahatma gandhi right...

So, he should follow ahimsa...but how he is able to support violence..(may be for india or not..)

waise I feel makers have conveniently forgotten Ahimsa which we hold on to.

Even then what I feel is Ani has no command over Mano unlike in case of Bondita. Even though his principles is different Mano can have different ,he cant force his idea , firstly because she is not a child unlike Bonditha and next is on what right, will Manorama ever take his word? Regarding the kartab, he had no option left to win his challenge and challenges can make ARC do anything, remember the times he put his life on stake and harmed himself. Non-violence was absent there too.I feel if was on a normal situation he would have taken his stand on Gandhiji's movement, he might not have revealed her whereabouts to police, but would not have involved in Guerrilla war too..

Another reason why I underline Ani's feeling as a mere admiration added with attraction and circumstantial crisis. He is very possessive about his people, how he wants them to trust him and value his thoughts, its so profound with Bondita , primarly because he is her care taker and also because of the bond and fondness over time. If we observe it was visible to an extend with Mini too, although Mini was using this weakness. but its totally absent with Mano,I could sense only a work level relation pattern with them

Bon and batuk after the failure of ani ka hostel drama:-

Karenge roshogulla party🥳

Originally posted by Nish27

Bon and batuk after the failure of ani ka hostel drama:-

Karenge roshogulla party🥳

I want this scene🥳

They both are cute munchkins

Originally posted by Janu.301017

Vaise...kaafi dino se e dimaag me chalraha he..but iss marriage ki vajase kai bet gayi...but after seeing gun in manos hand...it triggered me again..

Ani is heartful follower of mahatma gandhi right...

So, he should follow ahimsa...but how he is able to support violence..(may be for india or not..)

The World War I has been erased, Child marriage was illegal, The legal marriage age for girls was 14, which was changed to 18 in 1929, Was Bon 14 when Ani married her? 

This show is set in 1920s on surface level, they are not good with historical facts, It's just different from all other ITV shows, Anyway Ani being follower of anyone doesn't make sense unless he was actively involved in struggle for Freedom. I mean If I am not doing anything for my country, I can't judge people who are laying their lives for it 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago

Originally posted by NoraSM

LOL

The World War I has been erased, Child marriage was illegal, The legal marriage age for girls was 14, which was changed to 18 in 1929, Was Bon 14 when Ani married her? 

The show is not good with facts, It's just different from all other ITV shows, Anyway Ani being follower of anyone doesn't make sense unless he was actively involved in struggle for Freedom. I mean If I am not doing anything for my country, I can't judge people who are laying their lives for it 

Don't be logical here nora🤣

Logic doesn't exists in bb or any itv drama show👍🏼

Just enjoy the memes and the illogical scenes👍🏼

Originally posted by RUDY575

I want this scene🥳

They both are cute munchkins

Yes me too wants it🥳

Bon bhale hi ani k answers de par yaad rakho what he did with her and answers ke baad chali jaaye vaha se

Originally posted by Nish27

Don't be logical here nora🤣

Logic doesn't exists in bb or any itv drama show👍🏼

Just enjoy the memes and the illogical scenes👍🏼

Ha

The only expectation from an ITV show is not turning FL into a house fly 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Ha

The only expectation from an ITV show is not turning FL into a house fly 

Yes..I don't think that they will stoop so low🤣🤣