Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by NoraSM

I don't agree that those feelings for Manorama are still there or he did anything to act on those feelings, Mostly written out of his character so I don't dwell on his marriage or infatuation as Mano is not an important character.

It is lazy writing, If Bon is studying well then the whole track was not needed, pad to rahi hai, what does Ani dislike, her reading position?

Ani's issue was not exactly Bonditha not studying,it came to light after Principal's call.His issue was her crushing on him by the influence of society and Kaka and society wanted to pursue marriage in real sense and Bonditha unkonwingly following what is fed on to her.

Originally posted by faja

Ani's issue was not exactly Bonditha not studying,it came to light after Principal's call.His issue was her crushing on him by the influence of society and Kaka and society wanted to pursue marriage in real sense and Bonditha unkonwingly following what is fed on to her.

And even ani knows it is not actual crush as bon has till not experienced those feelings , and Bondita is unknowingly led into ally his and people expect a lot from her 

[QUOTE=Katy4566]

And even ani knows it is not actual crush as bon has till not experienced those feelings , and Bondita is unknowingly led into ally his and people expect a lot from her 

But really polygamy was not needed and if then bon should have been made fighting against ani for doing second marriage he did 

But they are making her mischievous and chilidish not realising she has to grow and she went through a lot of emotional pain and still she does not understand repurcussions of polygamy like she understood in Hira mandi girls plight,sampoo being a widow and sati

We want that bon back pls makers 

As per amkers ani is the abla female lead like other itv shows 

[QUOTE=Katy4566]

Katy we already discussed..he is itv bahu...🤣🤣🤣

Mini to ani till the HM track..no..till her marriage reception🤣🤣

Kiska hai yeh tumko intezar main hoon na
Dekh lo idhar to ek baar main hoon na
Khamosh kyun ho jo bhi kehna hai kaho
Dil chaahe jitna pyaar utna maang lo ho..
Tumko milega utna pyaar main hoon na

Kiska hai yeh tumko intezar main hoon na

Dekh lo idhar to ek baar main hoon na

Arc: badaldunga me sab badaldunga samaj me...saare parampara...sab badaldunga...

Kisse patha e science , biology ko bhi badlega...