Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

You can call me Kanika. I am from QH forum. What should I call you?

Yeah, the GK show has a similar pattern but I hope we get to see some new twists this time. I like both actors here. So hope for some chemistry with good story. 

Hello Kanika🤗 You can call me Sume😊

Ya hopefully some change in pattern will be shown and its sony so less chances of interference from channel.

I am liking both the actors too so hoping for best😊

Edited by bubblesort - 3 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think Mayank will blackmail or kidnap Sonu so the Sonu-Raj wedding will not happen. Because they have been hinting that Sonu will runaway like her mother. Ahaan will also misunderstand Sonu thinking that she ran away willingly. But I think Ishki will try to find out the truth. 

Obviously there will be lot of drama but I think this won't create a misunderstanding between Ishkhan. In fact, Ahaan might feel guilty because it is because of his sister,  Ishki's wedding did not happen. Eventually, they will come closer, find out things about each other, try to understand each other, and find Mayank's truth together. 

Yes this is the most possible way coz hints had been made more than once that Sonu will run away.. Ahaan will misunderstand Sonu.. 😔

But IshqAan MU is bound to happen coz GK shows are incomplete without Lead MU 😂

Ahaan might think Ishqi knew abt it n had helped Mayank n Sonu.. Or he might think Ishqi actually manipulated Sonu into running away with Mayank.. Whatever reason may be but IshqAan MU is on the plate 😷

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Thanks 👍🏼

Did it increased or decreased from 1st week trp?

P.S. Can you please make a TRP Analysis thread ?

It remained same.. 0.4 

I'll try to make.. But I think permission will be needed for that coz it's a special thread.. 

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

It remained same.. 0.4 

I'll try to make.. But I think permission will be needed for that coz it's a special thread.. 

Okay 👍🏼

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Last epi there was a scene when Sonu tells Raj she has something important to share with him .. I really hope she tells Raj everything abt Mayank .. 

Sonu n Raj wedding will happen I believe .. But yes with lots of drama n Sarla Aunty will come to know abt Sonu-Mayank n she'll create big fuss out of it .. GK shows usually have this one loud female character who create lots of problems ..Here we have Sarla Aunty n I feel she's here to stay n taunt Sonu .. 

that woman is so annoying, that sometimes I burst out laughing at her dialogues😆

But thank god Raj knows the truth🤪

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Mayank will blackmail or kidnap Sonu so the Sonu-Raj wedding will not happen. Because they have been hinting that Sonu will runaway like her mother. Ahaan will also misunderstand Sonu thinking that she ran away willingly. But I think Ishki will try to find out the truth. 

Obviously there will be lot of drama but I think this won't create a misunderstanding between Ishkhan. In fact, Ahaan might feel guilty because it is because of his sister,  Ishki's wedding did not happen. Eventually, they will come closer, find out things about each other, try to understand each other, and find Mayank's truth together. 

Its a possible scenario. But why Ahaan wll marry ishqi??

I thnk all these prep r for Ahaan and Ishqi marriage. Sonu-Raj marriage wll nt happen for whatever reason. Either in anger or pity Ahaan is going to marry Ishqi

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dont we have a episode discussion thread??

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want raj and sonus wedding and leave sarla the cheap tag mom house and live their own..and ishki will bring that mayank the moran ugly face to every one..

Dont want so soon ahaan ishki prem kahani..aahu need to feel for ishki from his heart more ..he should bring his heart  out ZOOM  karke 😂😂

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Its a possible scenario. But why Ahaan wll marry ishqi??

I thnk all these prep r for Ahaan and Ishqi marriage. Sonu-Raj marriage wll nt happen for whatever reason. Either in anger or pity Ahaan is going to marry Ishqi

Initially, I thought it is too early for marriage. The show has just started but seeing Ahaan's name on Ishqi's mehndi, maybe it would be their marriage. The pace of this show is unlike previous Gul's shows. In previous shows, it used to take 50 episode for male lead to know that female lead is orphan. But here they quickly clear misunderstanding without dragging episodes. This show gives me a feel of Dil hi to hai which was a Sony show. So there is a high possibility that Ishqan wedding will happen. But they also introduced Ahaan's girlfriend. If Ishqan gets married this girlfriend doesn't fit into the picture. Ahaan is not someone who will do an affair with another girl being married yo Ishqi. He values marriage.  

I am quite certain that Sonu-Raj wedding won't happen as they need to show Sonu running away from wedding. But she is very happy with Raj so it would be something like kidnapping by Mayank. 

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What is the full form of MU? I am new to the forum