What will happen🤔

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 days ago

What do you guys think , Sonu and Raj ki shaadi hogismiley24

Mayank and Ishqi ki to defiently nahi hogi , par inki shaadi rukne ke liye Mayank and Sonu ka past samne aana zaroori hai and if aisa hua to Sonu ki shaadi bhi most probably cancel ho jayegi and given the character of Raj he will not be able to do anythingsmiley24

Then may be just may be Ishqi will help Sonu to marry Raj secretly because of love and Ahaan will get angry with her for this smiley36

Just my imagination smiley39 

What do you all think?

Last epi there was a scene when Sonu tells Raj she has something important to share with him .. I really hope she tells Raj everything abt Mayank .. 

Sonu n Raj wedding will happen I believe .. But yes with lots of drama n Sarla Aunty will come to know abt Sonu-Mayank n she'll create big fuss out of it .. GK shows usually have this one loud female character who create lots of problems ..Here we have Sarla Aunty n I feel she's here to stay n taunt Sonu .. 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

Last epi there was a scene when Sonu tells Raj she has something important to share with him .. I really hope she tells Raj everything abt Mayank .. 

Sonu n Raj wedding will happen I believe .. But yes with lots of drama n Sarla Aunty will come to know abt Sonu-Mayank n she'll create big fuss out of it .. GK shows usually have this one loud female character who create lots of problems ..Here we have Sarla Aunty n I feel she's here to stay n taunt Sonu .. 

I too really want Sonu to tell Raj everything , it will not create any misunderstanding between them when truth will be revealed , but even then I don't really think he will be able to take stand for her in front of his mothersmiley44

May be their marriage will happen but they will delay it otherwise there will not be any reason for Sonu and Sarla aunty to be present . 

I want to know truth mandap tak pauchega ya pehle hi bhaar aa jayegasmiley36

Ya , GK shows have one loud character almost all the timesmiley36 Sarla aunty or pricetag aunty fits the category very well although I find her annoying instead of funny most of the timesmiley39

P.S. What can I call you? ( If you don't mindsmiley1)

Originally posted by bubblesort

I too really want Sonu to tell Raj everything , it will not create any misunderstanding between them when truth will be revealed , but even then I don't really think he will be able to take stand for her in front of his mothersmiley44

May be their marriage will happen but they will delay it otherwise there will not be any reason for Sonu and Sarla aunty to be present . 

I want to know truth mandap tak pauchega ya pehle hi bhaar aa jayegasmiley36

Ya , GK shows have one loud character almost all the timesmiley36 Sarla aunty or pricetag aunty fits the category very well although I find her annoying instead of funny most of the timesmiley39

P.S. What can I call you? ( If you don't mindsmiley1)

I think Sonu ke shaadi Raj se hi hogi .. Coz there won't be any drama if she gets married to Mayank .. Mayank is a creep but his parents I feel are good people .. 

And Raj imo is kind of a guy who would want to balance btwn a loving wife n loud annoying mother .. Hence too much drama smiley36

My name is Soniya .. What's your name?? smiley1

I think Sonu ke shaadi Raj se hi hogi .. Coz there won't be any drama if she gets married to Mayank .. Mayank is a creep but his parents I feel are good people .. 

And Raj imo is kind of a guy who would want to balance btwn a loving wife n loud annoying mother .. Hence too much drama smiley36

My name is Soniya .. What's your name?? smiley1

Hello Soniyasmiley31 You can call me Sumesmiley1

Ya shaadi to probably Raj and Sonu ki hi hogi , after a hugeeee dramasmiley36

Mayank picture mein rahega ki nahi after truth revelation , ye dekhna hoga , most probably rahega smiley44

Abhi to Ahaan ki girlfriend ki entry bhi baki hai na , dekhte hai kya dhmaal layegi apne sathsmiley39smiley36

P.S. Soniya tumhe pata hai kya ki TRP kitni aayi show ki??

Edited by bubblesort - 14 days ago
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by bubblesort

Hello Soniyasmiley31 You can call me Sumesmiley1

Ya shaadi to probably Raj and Sonu ki hi hogi , after a hugeeee dramasmiley36

Mayank picture mein rahega ki nahi after truth revelation , ye dekhna hoga , most probably rahega smiley44

Abhi to Ahaan ki girlfriend ki entry bhi baki hai na , dekhte hai kya dhmaal layegi apne sathsmiley39smiley36

P.S. Soniya tumhe pata hai kya ki TRP kitni aayi show ki??

Yep Ahaan's GF Rhea smiley36 

Online TRP is 25 .. It's on no. 7 from Top 10 shows 

TV TRP 0.4

I think Mayank will blackmail or kidnap Sonu so the Sonu-Raj wedding will not happen. Because they have been hinting that Sonu will runaway like her mother. Ahaan will also misunderstand Sonu thinking that she ran away willingly. But I think Ishki will try to find out the truth. 

Obviously there will be lot of drama but I think this won't create a misunderstanding between Ishkhan. In fact, Ahaan might feel guilty because it is because of his sister,  Ishki's wedding did not happen. Eventually, they will come closer, find out things about each other, try to understand each other, and find Mayank's truth together. 

Edited by kankabhor - 13 days ago

Yep Ahaan's GF Rhea smiley36 

Online TRP is 25 .. It's on no. 7 from Top 10 shows 

TV TRP 0.4

Thanks smiley20

Did it increased or decreased from 1st week trp?

P.S. Can you please make a TRP Analysis thread ?

Ishk Par Zor Nahi