Shaurya to use Shagun for jealousy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Don't know if it is true but according to this Shaurya will use Shagun to make Anokhi jealous which will give only wrong signal to Shagun and she will be more confident that Shaurya like her.I think this article is true because if Shaurya will straightforward make it clear he don't like Shagun what will be the use of Shagun entry in the show.

https://twitter.com/Harsh40465119/status/1377871280452497418?s=19

Edited by asmitag - 2 years ago

And then I won't regret Shagun being negative and making Shaurya's life hell! 

I just want Anokhi to bounce back and focus on her studies.. 

Whatever Anokhi is doing is not with an intention. She is completely oblivious to Shaurya's actions and behavior. Reema may have put some doubt in her mind, but she still was never told real reason of library outburst. 

Where is the dislike button for a post👎🏼 not directed at TM but the tweet

Originally posted by shahsb_26

And then I won't regret Shagun being negative and making Shaurya's life hell! 

I just want Anokhi to bounce back and focus on her studies.. 

Whatever Anokhi is doing is not with an intention. She is completely oblivious to Shaurya's actions and behavior. Reema may have put some doubt in her mind, but she still was never told real reason of library outburst. 

True now we can't even complain of Shagun being negative Shaurya just giving her false hopes and making her ready for another heartbreak😕using one woman to make another woman insecure is pathetic🤢it's like in this process he will hurt both the women . This a typical itv track. But I don't get why Anokhi started picking up fights with her friends jealousy should not come so early👎🏼

Me too want Anokhi to come out from her lala land and get back to her study mode .Hope we will see better jealousy from Anokhi side not stupidity like Shaurya.

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Where is the dislike button for a post👎🏼 not directed at TM but the tweet

Yaa the Twitter people are waiting for Shaurya to behave toxic like Kabir Singh and they will applaud it 🤢