Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

You can't have it both ways, it's either just family or it includes favoritism and better connections based on friendships.  Those actors and actresses aren't KJo's family.  That they are related to other people in the film business does not make them related to KJo.

Kjo gives jobs to nepo-kids because they are nepo-kids. 

Kangana got her first movie through a reference from a friend. 

These are two completely different acts and can't be called nepotism. 

Kjo gets called out because of his favoritism towards nepo-kids. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Kjo gives jobs to nepo-kids because they are nepo-kids. 

Kangana got her first movie through a reference from a friend. 

These are two completely different acts and can't be called nepotism. 

Kjo gets called out because of his favoritism towards nepo-kids. 

She got a recommendation from her lover who was in the film business to his friend a director.  Pancholi called up Bhatt to get her a film role.   Rather obvious the reason she was with Pancholi was because of his connections in the film industry.    Or maybe it was just his sparkling personality.

This is not any different than if Pancholi called up Bhatt to get a role/audition for his son.   Or does sleeping with someone make a difference?   Or if he had called up about his wife instead of girlfriend wouldn't that still be called out as nepotism?

Regardless, KJo is not related to these people - so if he's being called out on nepotism it has to include friends and connections.  That they are born to film families does not create a family connection with KJo.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Talis

She got a recommendation from her lover who was in the film business to his friend a director.  Pancholi called up Bhatt to get her a film role.   Rather obvious the reason she was with Pancholi was because of his connections in the film industry.    Or maybe it was just his sparkling personality.

This is not any different than if Pancholi called up Bhatt to get a role/audition for his son.   Or does sleeping with someone make a difference?   Or if he had called up about his wife instead of girlfriend wouldn't that still be called out as nepotism?

Regardless, KJo is not related to these people - so if he's being called out on nepotism it has to include friends and connections.  That they are born to film families does not create a family connection with KJo.

@bold, Yes, it does. Kangana was his girlfriend. Not a part of his family. She made connections by her own effort, not got it handed due to blood relations. 

If he had called up for his wife or son, still not nepotism. It's cronyism because Mahesh Bhatt would be casting them, and that's what Kjo also does. 

Why it's all considered nepotism is because Bollywood is considered a family of it's own who doesn't welcome outsiders easily. 

If you've already set parameters on what things Kjo should be called out then what can I say. I already explained why he's called out. What he does is actually cronyism. Okay, we'll try to use the word cronyism instead of nepotism while associating it with Kjo in future. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I pick the phone and make the call for auditions. 

That’s a privilege that their statements have outright deny 

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

I pick the phone and make the call for auditions. 

That’s a privilege that their statements have outright deny 

Also tolerating one horrible talentless Katrina was enough to last a lifetime, so we certainly do not need another Katrina in the form of Isabelle! 🤮🤮

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I watched time 2 dance and my time went to waste.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Also tolerating one horrible talentless Katrina was enough to last a lifetime, so we certainly do not need another Katrina in the form of Isabelle! 🤮🤮

Katrina at least has Tiger franchise, namaste London to her credit. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

I watched time 2 dance and my time went to waste.

what’s that even?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

Katrina at least has Tiger franchise, namaste London to her credit. 

Eh maybe but she is still a lousy actress!