Tallulah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok. So am I the only one who loved the scene in the police station when everyone was teasing Ahir about the 'chorni'? That's such a healthy environment. I love Bhatti. I get proper best friend vibes from Bhatti and Ahir.

Ahir legit said "Abhi sab dekh rahe hai. Main tujhe baad me batata hu na." This gives me the same vibes as Chandler and Joey in that one scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S when Chandler claims to be an excellent secret keeper and refuses to tell them to anyone but then Joey whispers to him "You'll tell me later? and Chandler is like "You already know" and Chandler Bing nd Joey Tribbiani are the epitome of best friends so I loved it.

Plus that was so funny when that senior police officer also was teasing Ahir. Just makes me think about how friendly and chill Ahir has kept his police station. And he still respects the senior police offisors even when he's the ACP. Bosses always claim that their employees or whoever is working under them can talk to him/her about anything and can consider them their friend but they seldom make the effort for it.

I love the relations and environment he has made in his police station with his colleagues. 

Plus with the way they were talking about it, it seems that Ahir and the gang often have kebab parties and they often tease Ahir about it. I want to see one such party!!

P.S. I love Bhatti and Ahir's friendship. It seems like an actual, real, authentic friendship. AhirBhatti>AnokhiReema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters