~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#14 ~ Do Pal Ki Thi, Yeh Diloon Ki Dastaan.. - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by anshvi

Actually I used to think the same but then got to know that they had specific camps where lists of people were put up through which it used to be comparatively easy for people to find each other. 

Men used to reach India after a month or so and then used to reconnect with their families all thanks to these lists 

But then not sure if makers have done this basic research or not ðŸ˜†

They dont seem to have, I can guarentee that. 

Hi folks! 

Sahanis together

Half- Sahanis together 

Kya baat hai! 

Sleeping arrangements are messed up ye kal ke episode ke pehle hi bola that, kisine padha hi nahi 😈🎃

Originally posted by nautankitadka

They dont seem to have, I can guarentee that. 

Hi folks! 

Sahanis together

Half- Sahanis together 

Kya baat hai! 

When we didn't get the train neither a proper parition then expecting them to show something this legit would be stupid only ðŸ˜†

I know kuch nahi milega 

Honestly speaking this crisscross idea is actually realistic and sensible something.... 

As we have already discussed in previous DT regarding Randheer being the 'Safe choice' to go behind Vashma. 

This kind of seperation is logical. 

I just hope Randheer and Vashma stays together, so that they can safely reach India. 

Assuming the other is dead without proof, yaar ye thoda palle nai pada. If they are still on other side of border, believe they can come back someday or try finding them na. Vashma saves Randheer, Uday saves Amrit but they gotta find a way to come to atleaast country so there is a possibility to meet 😶

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Uday is not going to wait for Randheer to return with his girl and kid. After dropping Amru hospital, when Amrit will come back to her senses I am sure Uday will go back to border to check but may be he wouldn't be able to cross it and some misunderstanding happens... 

Hmm aur aise udhay amrit se bi alag ho jaayega

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Honestly speaking this crisscross idea is actually realistic and sensible something.... 

As we have already discussed in previous DT regarding Randheer being the 'Safe choice' to go behind Vashma. 

This kind of seperation is logical. 

I just hope Randheer and Vashma stays together, so that they can safely reach India. 

Yaa chalo makers ne kuch toh sensible socha

Originally posted by anshvi

When we didn't get the train neither a proper parition then expecting them to show something this legit would be stupid only ðŸ˜†

I know kuch nahi milega 

Separation milega phir ekdam se leap. 

And FB mein dikhayenge aur kaise bichde 🔥

Sleeping arrangements are messed up ye kal ke episode ke pehle hi bola that, kisine padha hi nahi 😈🎃

Padha tha but I was damn sure Ki Radha is not going to sleep beside Uday so ignored that ðŸ˜† But yeh wala position is even more weird than Uday-Radha sleeping together Dono Ladkiyoon ko alag kar dia ðŸ˜¡ 

Assuming the other is dead without proof, yaar ye thoda palle nai pada. If they are still on other side of border, believe they can come back someday or try finding them na. Vashma saves Randheer, Uday saves Amrit but they gotta find a way to come to atleaast country so there is a possibility to meet 😶

Let's see if they will give some logical reason for this. Why will they Assume that Randhir is dead without any proof 

Let's see