~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#14 ~ Do Pal Ki Thi, Yeh Diloon Ki Dastaan.. - Page 120

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa wala situation hai, pata nai.

🤔

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Coffee, Tea, Or Me? • satzu | Wallpaper kartun lucu, Kartun, Video humorPin on draw [insp gifs]

Rona kabhi na rona 

Chahe jal jaye khaana 

😭😭😭😭

Vashmay fans ki power😎😈. Yeh dekho Sonio uncle and SSP ek poster of post leap look of  Vashma which is getting huge 222 likes compared to other posts of KUDCA and other Sony shows  promo, photos and episode sneek peek which barely get 100 likes😛. 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Woh tho bas ek jariya hai.... 

Bahar tho tumse aur humse hai... 

Dewaar tho woh hai... Ghar tho Humne banaya

Hum chahe tho, dewaar bhalai gir Jaye..

Ghar nehi bikhregi.... ❤️

Clapping Applaud Sticker - Clapping Applaud Good Stickers

Originally posted by Abjini

Vashmay fans ki power😎😈. Yeh dekho Sonio uncle and SSP ek poster of post leap look of  Vashma which is getting huge 222 likes compared to other posts of KUDCA and other Sony shows  promo, photos and episode sneek peek which barely get 100 likes😛. 

Pyaar andha hota hai. Love is blind😈

Originally posted by ujwal_v

He has not. And sony also tagging him

So🤞

Tag karne se kuch nahi hota hai Ujwal🤔. By tagging Shagun, Sony uncle is maybe trying to pacify Vashmay fans so that they will not permanently stopped watching the show👎🏼. They are maybe tagging Shagun so that Vashmay fans will not lose hope for Vashmay and feel that Shagun is very much part of  post leap  and will continue watching their  show🤪😵. Only after getting poster of Uday's post leap look then only I will believe that Shagun is very much part of the show post leap. I don't have any trust on SSP and Sony uncle🤬 

Originally posted by Abjini

Tag karne se kuch nahi hota hai Ujwal🤔. By tagging Shagun, Sony uncle is maybe trying to pacify Vashmay fans so that they will not permanently stopped watching the show👎🏼. They are maybe tagging Shagun so that Vashmay fans will not lose hope for Vashmay and feel that Shagun is very much part of  post leap  and will continue watching their  show🤪😵. Only after getting poster of Uday's post leap look then only I will believe that Shagun is very much part of the show post leap. I don't have any trust on SSP and Sony uncle🤬 

They are not tagging pranali