Raghav pallavi SS - Just another day - part 6 page 9

Posted: 2 years ago

Ok read it at your own risk because I wrote it after long time. It was supposed to be OS but I have break it up in parts 😆 topic name ka iss story se koi lena dena nahi hain 🤣

Ignore typo or grammar mistakes

Deshmukh house

It was 8 A.M. in the morning and no one at home. MR. & Mrs. Deshmukh are at native place due to funeral of relative. Mansi is sleeping and Amrutha is at college and her hubby is busy with newspaper and she is getting bored. There is nothing entertaining now a days and she wants to do something fun. She was looking here and there for time pass and here comes her favourite timepass aka our Pallavi. She was out due to some work and she just return because it was time to open shop.

Sulochana : pallavi ja mere liye ekdum mast chai bana ke aa

Pallavi : theek hain chachi

Pallavi made a tea and gave it to her. Sulochana was drinking tea

Sulochana : ek baat bata itni subah subah kaha se aa rahi ho?

Pallavi : Chachi main woh saree ke liye kuch saman lena tha to woh main market gayi thi

Sulochana : chal juthi. Itni subah subah kaunsi market open hoti hain. Tu apne yaar ko milne gayi thi na. 

Pallavi : nahi chachi main sach me market gayi thi

Sulochana : mujhe ullu mat bana. Tera yeh bholepan ka drama dada vahini ke samne chalta hain. Mere samne nahi. Main tujhe badi acche se janti hu. Dada vahini ghar pe nahi hain to unki peeth ke peeche apne yaar ko milne jati hain aur rangraliya mana rahi hain

Pallavi started to cry. Sulochana husband heard that came back running to hall. 

Milind : kya hua Sulochana? Pallavi kyu ro rahi hain

Sulochana : kuch nahi woh bas natak kar rahi hain. Maine usko sach jo bata diya

Milind : sach! kaunsa sach?

S : yehi ke dada vahini nahi hain to unke peeche kya kya gul khila rahi hain

M : bas karo sulochana yeh kya bakwas kar rahi ho

S : chillao mat mujh par. Sahi to kah rahi hu. Ek number ki manhus hain sabse pehle apne maa baap ko kha gayi fir hamare pyare bête mandar ko aur ab hamare shop ka satyanash karne wali hain. Jaha bhi jati hain manhusiyat lekar jati hain. Aur ae ladki yeh rone ka natak mere samne nahi karne ka samjhi. Main tujhe bahut acche se janti hu. Tu ja abhi yaha se.

Pallavi is hurt to hearing those words and she left from there without eating anything. After she left sulochana sat on sofa and relax.

S : ab mere din ki shuruat acche se ho gayi. Ab mera din accha jayega

M : tumne yeh sab sirf timepass ke liye kiya hain. Us bichari bachhi ko rula diya 

With disgusting face he ran behind Pallavi but by that she left.

At shop

Pallavi was recalling sulochana’s words. She is deeply hurt. She was so happy when she came back from market. She couldn’t sleep at night because she had some idea for her shop. When she woke up she couldn’t wait to share her excitement with ghamndi rao. When she woke up at 5 am first thing she did to call ghamandi rao and as usual he was irritating on call but she ignored that and shares her plan with raghav. 

Flashback

At morning:-

Raghav was sleeping. Actually he just slept. He hardly got his sleep there his phone started to ring. First he ignores it. When it rang again he was hell irritated and thought to blast that person who called him. But when he saw caller’s name he was surprised and shocked both because it was pallavi and she never call so early. He was worried that may be something wrong happen to her.

R : hello saree ka dukan. Tum theek hain na?

P : main theek nahi hu

By listening that he lost his sleep and got up from the bed. 

R : kyu kya hua? Tum kidhar hain main aata hain abhi ke abhi

P : arre abhi kyu aa rahe ho

R : tum theek nahi ho na uske liye

P : arre main thik hu 

R : abhi to tu bola ke tu theek nahi hain

P : haan main theek nahi hu

R : saree ka dukan subah subah pee rakhi hain kya ekdum crack jaisi baat kar rahi hain

P : arre mera matlab hain ki main theek nahi hu lekin bahur jyada hi theek hu. Mujhe hain na mast idea aaya hain meri saree ki dukan ko super hit karne ka to main abhi market ke liye ja rahi hu. Tum 10 baje aa jana main tumhe bataugi waha pe

R : ek to tune mera subah subah nind kharab kiya. Mera dimag bhi kharab kiya. Mere ko nahi sun na tera koi plan and au main nahi aane wala

P : tum ko aana hi padega

R : main nahi aane wala. Main ja raha hu sone to meri nind kharab mat karna

He cut the call before she can say anything. Ghamndirao she mutter to herself

Flashback End

Pallavi was upset when he said he won’t come but now she is happy that he is not coming because she lost her energy due to morning drama. 

Part 2 page 3

Part 3 page 5

Part 4 page 7

Part 5 page 8

Part 6 page 9

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 2 years ago

Do continue soon... Waiting..

Update soonish 😳 

Btw I’m also a fan of Mayur ❤️😳