• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This show will never change.

Again a promo which is misleading and nothing will happen as per this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbyMjW122iw

Audience ko ullu banane ka bhi ek limit hota hai yaar!😵😆

I mentioned in one of my post earlier that mahesh lutra will do the great deed of exposing prithlyn. Karma will take a u turn now after all they had done to him. 

But defo with lots of dragging still. God knows for how long. 

What amuses me the most now is not prithlyn pardafash but the love triangle between the two brothers and preeta. Mahesh is the only luthra who knows rishsb loves preeta. He infact wanted to make preeta his bahu on the day of his car accident and even told her that i know this one person who loves u a lot and keep u happy. He was referring to rishab.

How will he react when he finds out about preeran marriage??

Will he ever reveal about rishabs feelings for preeta to any of the luthras??

I feel there is no story left. Only property track is left. 

The only way to move on is to bring back the original plot once again. The triangle lovestory between the btothers and preeta.

Competition is stiff out there. To sustain in top 5 they need to move the story forward. 

Originally posted by Aniash

I mentioned in one of my post earlier that mahesh lutra will do the great deed of exposing prithlyn. Karma will take a u turn now after all they had done to him. 

But defo with lots of dragging still. God knows for how long. 

What amuses me the most now is not prithlyn pardafash but the love triangle between the two brothers and preeta. Mahesh is the only luthra who knows rishsb loves preeta. He infact wanted to make preeta his bahu on the day of his car accident and even told her that i know this one person who loves u a lot and keep u happy. He was referring to rishab.

How will he react when he finds out about preeran marriage??

Will he ever reveal about rishabs feelings for preeta to any of the luthras??

I feel there is no story left. Only property track is left. 

The only way to move on is to bring back the original plot once again. The triangle lovestory between the btothers and preeta.

Competition is stiff out there. To sustain in top 5 they need to move the story forward. 

The show's original plot was preeta-luthra bros love triangle and writers are seemingly wasting a lot of potential of this show if they are going to completely scrap this as the original plot and never return to it.

The writers could take a small step now of again reintroducing that love triangle plot as a set-up for the future, by showing Mahesh getting to know about preeran marriage and then talking to rishabh about how he feels knowing preeta is now karan's wife, and by doing so, the writers would be reminding the audience of the love triangle which the audience themselves are feeling that the writers have forgotten or scrapped.

That way we could get a scene or two that reconnects the show back to its original plot, as it would be a good way to set-up a future track where they do go back to the triangle, because unfortunately this show really has no solid story besides the love triangle and sherlyn-prithvi trying to steal luthra property for revenge from rishabh, and by scrapping one of these tracks or by stretching another for too long, the writers are only deteriorating the show and it's chances of future trp success, especially when Zeetv is getting crushed every week by Star Plus' new shows. 

So if channel knows what is best for them, they will utilise 2021 to at least bare minimum have prithvi-sherlyn exposed finally in front of luthra's and preeta being cleared of every accusation put on her till date, especially now that finally mahesh is out of coma, so that they can then move along the story finally, because now the channel are really pushing the audience and taking them for granted thinking that they can continue to stretch the same track for years and audience will continue to watch and give them trp. 

In 2021 they should give mahesh his memory back, have him expose sherlyn-prithvi and clear preeta's name, revelation of sherlyn being pregnant with prithvi's child, luthras realising they got to know the truth of evil duo too late as they both now already have hold of luthra property, then from there writers move the story along, because this show has stretched audience patience too thin now. The losses that ITV occurred due to Covid and lockdown should have been enough to make them realise that they should do something big to ensure they can secure high trps for this show given kundali's trp's are still lower than it was pre-lockdown and especially because kundali is constantly being toppled from top spot by Star Plus' new shows. Instead the channel has not learnt it's lesson. 

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

The show's original plot was preeta-luthra bros love triangle and writers are seemingly wasting a lot of potential of this show if they are going to completely scrap this as the original plot and never return to it.

The writers could take a small step now of again reintroducing that love triangle plot as a set-up for the future, by showing Mahesh getting to know about preeran marriage and then talking to rishabh about how he feels knowing preeta is now karan's wife, and by doing so, the writers would be reminding the audience of the love triangle which the audience themselves are feeling that the writers have forgotten or scrapped.

That way we could get a scene or two that reconnects the show back to its original plot, as it would be a good way to set-up a future track where they do go back to the triangle, because unfortunately this show really has no solid story besides the love triangle and sherlyn-prithvi trying to steal luthra property for revenge from rishabh, and by scrapping one of these tracks or by stretching another for too long, the writers are only deteriorating the show and it's chances of future trp success, especially when Zeetv is getting crushed every week by Star Plus' new shows. 

So if channel knows what is best for them, they will utilise 2021 to at least bare minimum have prithvi-sherlyn exposed finally in front of luthra's and preeta being cleared of every accusation put on her till date, especially now that finally mahesh is out of coma, so that they can then move along the story finally, because now the channel are really pushing the audience and taking them for granted thinking that they can continue to stretch the same track for years and audience will continue to watch and give them trp. 

In 2021 they should give mahesh his memory back, have him expose sherlyn-prithvi and clear preeta's name, revelation of sherlyn being pregnant with prithvi's child, luthras realising they got to know the truth of evil duo too late as they both now already have hold of luthra property, then from there writers move the story along, because this show has stretched audience patience too thin now. The losses that ITV occurred due to Covid and lockdown should have been enough to make them realise that they should do something big to ensure they can secure high trps for this show given kundali's trp's are still lower than it was pre-lockdown and especially because kundali is constantly being toppled from top spot by Star Plus' new shows. Instead the channel has not learnt it's lesson. 

Fully agreed. U wore straight from my heart. That was exactly my point. How will mahesh handle things will be a treat to watch. 

Originally posted by Aniash

Fully agreed. U wrote straight from my heart. That was exactly my point. How will mahesh handle things will be a treat to watch. 

The thumbnail shows who run the serial....villain and vamps😆 It's actually the kundali bhagya of sherlyn, prithvi and mahira

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

The thumbnail shows who run the serial....villain and vamps😆 It's actually the kundali bhagya of sherlyn, prithvi and mahira

Sherlyn is running the show since Day 1😆

Her success rate nobody can match

Originally posted by Sadme-Me-Hu

Sherlyn is running the show since Day 1😆

Her success rate nobody can match

Also her pregnancy. No one can match 

This show is all about the villains taking maximum screen time and the ML and FL BEING NOTHING BUT DUMB STUPID PEOPLE 

THE REAL ML AND FL ARE THE VILLANS …WHY DO WE AWATCH ALL THIS EVIL ..CAN SOMEONE MOVE THIS EKTA OUT OF THE TV INDUSTRY PLZ