Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update 1st April 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 1st April 2021 ||*

The episode begins when Mayura is thanking her father in law for saving her identity. Omkar comes to know about Mayura, he sends his guards to Mayura's home to find out about her. Mayura's father tells his guards he doesn't know where is Mayura and she isn't here. Mayura bumps into Omkar and Omkar asks her if she felt the pain and how are you? Mayura says you have snatched my daughter away, how will I feel? Omkar kidnaps Mayura and his guards take her to an old farmhouse and ties her hands. Mayura's father calls the police. 

Mayura wakes up and a guard is tells her you want the doll? Mayura says yes she's my daughter. Mayura faints. Omkar comes and calls the doctor and asks the guards to drop Mayura home. Mayura reaches home and her father gets shocked. Omkar comes to Nisha's home and asks about Nayan (Mayura) and her father says she is resting. Omkar checks the rooms inside and finds Nayan resting.

Omkar leaves. Mayura goes out and goes home. Megha comes there and calls out Mayura. Megha threatens to tell Omkar about who is Nayan. Mayura pleads saying no please. Megha says I know you are doing this to get Tara back. Mayura says are you in a problem? She says there is a price for this secret. Mayura says you are blackmailing me. Megha says yes because I need money. Mayura asks why what happened? Megha says she needs 40 lacs because Sanjay has a major loss in his business. Megha says you give me the money and I will keep this a secret. 

Precap:-

Omkar's mother shouts at Mayura (Nayan) for breaking Tara's medication bottle. Mayura says she will buy a new bottle and Manjri says no need. Then Omkar gives her permission to go but he follows her. 

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS