Kunal Jaisingh To Enter KUDCA as VEER

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Kunal Jaisingh to make an entry on Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye as Veer

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Updated: Apr 1, 2021 - 12:16 IST

Acting is not about being someone different. It is finding the similarity in what is different, then finding yourself in there. The one thing that always motivates acting is that it has the power to educate, inspire, and change the culture. Kunal Jaisingh is all set to join the cast of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye as the new hero on Sony Entertainment Television.

Kunal Jaisingh, the multifaceted actor, will be seen on the sets of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye. Kunal will play a new hero opposite Gracy. The new storyline will focus on life post-Partitions and Kunal’scharacter name is Veer, and he has anger issues and wants to show his mother that he is worthy. He has led a tough life so far and the hurdles that he has suffered at every step have made him what he has grown today. It would be entertaining to watch for the viewers how his entry would generate excitement. The show will also have a lot more twists and turns where three lead girls Amrit (Gracy), Vashma(Anchal), Radha (Pranali) life would be changed and with that, the life of Zaan aka Randheer, and Shagun aka Uday life would also be included. 

Adding to it Kunal Jaisingh quoted that, "My role of Veer is a self-destructive and brooding guy I was excited when I was offered this role and I feel delighted to be part of such a wondrous fiction show. I will be able to learn many new things about acting like this is going to be a unique role for me. Working with such a likely production house and the channel is eternally a great opportunity for any actor. I expect to shoot for the show soon. "

So they changed the name from DEV to VEER. This particular article is quite well written ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

They should pair him with Radha yaar...they would be perfect

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Welcome GIFs | Tenor

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Kunal Jaisingh to make an entry on Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye as Veer

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Updated: Apr 1, 2021 - 12:16 IST

Acting is not about being someone different. It is finding the similarity in what is different, then finding yourself in there. The one thing that always motivates acting is that it has the power to educate, inspire, and change the culture. Kunal Jaisingh is all set to join the cast of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye as the new hero on Sony Entertainment Television.

Kunal Jaisingh, the multifaceted actor, will be seen on the sets of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye. Kunal will play a new hero opposite Gracy. The new storyline will focus on life post-Partitions and Kunal’scharacter name is Veer, and he has anger issues and wants to show his mother that he is worthy. He has led a tough life so far and the hurdles that he has suffered at every step have made him what he has grown today. It would be entertaining to watch for the viewers how his entry would generate excitement. The show will also have a lot more twists and turns where three lead girls Amrit (Gracy), Vashma(Anchal), Radha (Pranali) life would be changed and with that, the life of Zaan aka Randheer, and Shagun aka Uday life would also be included. 

Adding to it Kunal Jaisingh quoted that, "My role of Veer is a self-destructive and brooding guy I was excited when I was offered this role and I feel delighted to be part of such a wondrous fiction show. I will be able to learn many new things about acting like this is going to be a unique role for me. Working with such a likely production house and the channel is eternally a great opportunity for any actor. I expect to shoot for the show soon. "

So they changed the name from DEV to VEER. This particular article is quite well written ❤️

Apart from the outfit, he doesn't look like a guy from 1950s. The look and styling is a mismatch for someone from that era.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome to the KUDCA family Veer ji 

KJ is a very good actor. Hopefully Veerji is a well written character who has some mystery element. Sometimes what they promote, the actual thing is something entirely different. So lets see

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 years ago
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Amrit and Randhir won’t be a couple anymore?!! 😭😭😭😭

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

So Amrit and Randhir won’t be a couple anymore?!! 😭😭😭😭

love triangle 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

reading abt the new character, he married Amrit for a reason, not out of love. He doesn’t love her! He has a temper and is a brooding personality and does everything to prove to his mother. Amrit must have married him out of some helplessness. 

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Welcome kJ.. waiting for Dev.🤗