Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Despo Kartik and Riya

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Kartik is looking very obsessive with his pathetic ideas ðŸ¤¢ How could he think about FAKE marriage? I know he has hands on experience with marriages but he is looking very very despo the way he is giving ideas about fake marriage etc ON THE NAME OF KAIRAV ðŸ¤¢Very very despo behaviour ðŸ¤¢Iski biwi ki death ko 4 month bhi nahi hua or yeh admi emotionally moved on bhi ho gaya and itna despo ban kar substitute ke samne FAKE marriage proposal bhi rakh raha hai?!!!!!😃 

It seems like naira ki first death anniversary tak to kartik itna emotionally moved on ho gaya hoga ki isko kisi ko yaad dilana padega ki tumhari ex-sherni ka death anniversary hai, tumhare taala wale box ko kholo or usko 5 min yaad kar lo ðŸ¤¢

And that bandariya riya sahi mai pagal dikhti hai.Yeh gayu ko pagal bol rahi thi but khud pagal dikh rahi hai, lol ladka mooh par bol raha hai ki tere se aj kal kabhi shaddi nahi karna hai but despo madam abhi bhi piche padi hai with the hopes uske manish uncle uska shaddi kartik ke sath karayege!!!!😆Isko iss baat se koi problem nahi hai ki kartik ne openly usko na bol diya hai?! Kyo yeh itna desperate hai Mrs kartik goenka banne ke liye????? maaarriii ja rahi hai kartik ki biwi banne ke liye lol . I hope iske manish uncle isko bataye vedika ka kya haalat hua tha ðŸ˜†

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sirats Nani will tell dadi and the family, she was in relationship with someone but his dad not accept her. 

She’s was heartbroken and then she didn’t want to have life partner at all. 

When she heard karthik wants to marry her, she was shocked and that’s why she first didn’t want to get married to him.

She might get rejected again.

Karthik wants to marry sirat, kairav likes sirat , sees naira in her, he wants sirat to be his mum, he wants to look after sirat, her Nani and his kids. And wants to support sirats career.

The marriage will be namesake.

Sirat tells them she doesn’t trust love anymore and karthik says i only love naira, they are getting married for  kairav sake and their friendship.

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I misunderstood of today’s precap

Sirat was telling her about her mum.

Sirat didn’t want anyone to know about childhood past.

Her Nani will tell geonkas that her daughter Sheila hated sirat and treated as a step mother.

her mother left her and first husband and got married to another man that time sirat was 8 years old and her dad passed away and sirat lived with her Nani. 

Karthik says I know, Nani told her after he came with kairav and saved sirat from getting arrest from her stepdad and her own mum and he brought the house and gave it back to them.

Everyone has understood and makes manish to accept sirat.

Karthik says their marriage will be namesake, kairav wants sirat to be his mum and he will support sirats career, look after his kids, sirat and her Nani.

Sirat loves kairav she wants to look after kairav.

they are friends aswell and their marriage only has friendship but not relationship.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

It seems like naira ki first death anniversary tak to kartik itna emotionally moved on ho gaya hoga ki isko kisi ko yaad dilana padega ki tumhari ex-sherni ka death anniversary hai, tumhare taala wale box ko kholo or usko 5 min yaad kar lo ðŸ¤¢

🤣🤣🤣