New Promo discussion (1/4/21) - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by sunaina02

Agree with what discussed above .

Ishqi's actions and dialogues are becoming a bit repetitive. Her character should be toned down a little. 

Compared to Ahaan ASR ( from IPK 1) was better , very progressive thinking  and treated elders with respect but did what he thought is right .

I have never watched Param before . He is definitely a very good actor .

It is not clear whether Sonu has moved on from Mayank or not . But her honewali saas is a monster and the Fiancé (Raj ?) has no voice .

Honestly I am not a fan of ASR too , the way he sometimes manhandled Khushi was a way too much ,and he almost everytime didn't accept his mistakes but ya every character has it's own flaw, but Ahaan's comment on how the women should dress up to be safe in promo is disgusting. 

I agree, Param is a good actor.

I am not sure but I think Sonu has moved on and currently just want to save her marriage and Ishqi.

Even if she hadn't moved on then also this Mayank guy is disgusting 🤢, and the way he is using Ishqi to make Sonu jealous👎🏼like Ishqi's whole life depend on it , is it a game for him😡

I too don't like that honewali saas of Sonu , like how can these people even think that Sonu will be able to adjust in that family is beyond me🤓

Raj is spineless in this case , just keep listening to all the nonsense😵

Can I call you Sunaina ? ( Only if you don't mind😊)

Hello, I am new to this Forum. My name is Diya and I want to join this forum.  

I want to clear a confusion if someone can help me. Is Kartik Ahaan and Sonu's own brother or they are cousins. I am very confused plzz someone help me 

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

I want to clear a confusion if someone can help me. Is Kartik Ahaan and Sonu's own brother or they are cousins. I am very confused plzz someone help me 

Hello Diya🤗 most welcome ( Although I am new to this forum too😆)

Ahaan and Sonu are real siblings for sure and I am not sure about Kartik

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago

Originally posted by bubblesort

Can I call you Sunaina ? ( Only if you don't mind😊)

Certainly .

You may call me Su too 🤗.

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Kartik is son of the Chacha -chachi shown in the serial and cousin of Ahaan and Sonu. 

Originally posted by bubblesort

Vahi to . But I don't know why she hadn't shared anything with Kartik , because Kartik is not like Ahaan and he would have supported her🤔

Ya , although I like many things of Ishqi like her telling Ahaan that Sonu is not a child and can think about herself very well etc ... but many things are repetitive and they should change it a little , because it's not funny everytime.

P.S. What can I call you?( If you don't mind😊)

Irshita works for me. What do I call you?

"Zoom kar ke dekheye" is super annoying. I hope they get rid of at least that one dialogue NOW.

For the first few episodes - CVs positioned Kartik more like a kid - the way he dressed up in a lehenga to help Sonu select a lehenga. It is only in last 2-3 episodes that he is behaving more like an adult with his opinions. 

I find it weird that Sonu NEVER told Kartik about her fling with Mayank - they were too much of buddies. especially when it must have started. She doesn't tell him now because she knows he wont be able to do anything on his own - He will involve Ahaan . 

Originally posted by sunaina02

Certainly .

You may call me Su too 🤗.

Ok it Su then🤗

Originally posted by Irshita

Irshita works for me. What do I call you?

"Zoom kar ke dekheye" is super annoying. I hope they get rid of at least that one dialogue NOW.

For the first few episodes - CVs positioned Kartik more like a kid - the way he dressed up in a lehenga to help Sonu select a lehenga. It is only in last 2-3 episodes that he is behaving more like an adult with his opinions. 

I find it weird that Sonu NEVER told Kartik about her fling with Mayank - they were too much of buddies. especially when it must have started. She doesn't tell him now because she knows he wont be able to do anything on his own - He will involve Ahaan . 

Hello Irshita 🤗

You can call me Sume😊

Ya that zoom karke dekhiye is actually annoying and upar se jinko vo kehti hai vo log dekhte bhi hai🤪😆

And I don't know why they keep using 1920 , uske baad bhi kafi years tak logon ki soch jyada badli nahi thi 🤔 infact kuch ki to aaj bhi nahi badli😵

Kartik is a fun loving guy, and from the last some episodes I am really liking his character👍🏼 

Ya , the three of them is very close and yet Aryan not finding about Mayank is weird for sure. May be they will give a proper explanation when truth will be revealed in front of everyone. 

May be you are right , she is not telling Aryan because he will not let Mayank go that easily and for that he needs to tell Ahaan.

Edited by bubblesort - 2 years ago