•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I know most of you guys would have ff'ed Devi Shagun convo. I watched it fully, it was the best example of emotional manipulation. I felt so sorry for Shagun, she really is sharp and knows where she stands as far as SS is concerned. She has clarity about what their relationship was and clearly trying to move on. But the way Devi was exploiting her emotions was too much to bear. As of now Shagun seems to be sensible and natural in her response to the break up. I dont know what is going to make her a vamp. 

Originally posted by tranquilmelody

I know most of you guys would have ff'ed Devi Shagun convo. I watched it fully, it was the best example of emotional manipulation. I felt so sorry for Shagun, she really is sharp and knows where she stands as far as SS is concerned. She has clarity about what their relationship was and clearly trying to move on. But the way Devi was exploiting her emotions was too much to bear. As of now Shagun seems to be sensible and natural in her response to the break up. I dont know what is going to make her a vamp. 

Honestly I am right there with you! Devi is sooooo manipulative and I felt horrible for Shagun who clearly was trying to move on only to be given false hopes by Devi. The fact that she even went so far as to say that if Shaurya didn't send Devi then clearly he doesn't feel that way. It shows that she is trying to move on from a relationship she invested 2-3 years of her life in. And today when Devi was saying that Shaurya must be thinking about you whenever he is in college, thinking of you whenever he sees any girl. Ugh I really couldn't stand her today and I really wish that rather than taking on Shakhi, Shagun decides to take on Devi who is the one that gave her false hopes to begin with. Why take out your anger on the two people who are just in love when it was Devi who brought you back by feeding lies?? 

Seriously I wish that they keep Shagun somewhat sensible and don't throw her into full crazy though if they do, I can see why after all the lies and manipulation that Devi did today ðŸ˜¡

I hated her from the beginning.😡 But now how she is manipulating shagun really its too much. And shagun is such a intelligent one why is she believing i can't understand.🤔 Truly Love is blind 

Originally posted by infinitie

Honestly I am right there with you! Devi is sooooo manipulative and I felt horrible for Shagun who clearly was trying to move on only to be given false hopes by Devi. The fact that she even went so far as to say that if Shaurya didn't send Devi then clearly he doesn't feel that way. It shows that she is trying to move on from a relationship she invested 2-3 years of her life in. And today when Devi was saying that Shaurya must be thinking about you whenever he is in college, thinking of you whenever he sees any girl. Ugh I really couldn't stand her today and I really wish that rather than taking on Shakhi, Shagun decides to take on Devi who is the one that gave her false hopes to begin with. Why take out your anger on the two people who are just in love when it was Devi who brought you back by feeding lies?? 

Seriously I wish that they keep Shagun somewhat sensible and don't throw her into full crazy though if they do, I can see why after all the lies and manipulation that Devi did today ðŸ˜¡

@bold: ikr, when you are so emotionally vulnerable and are trying to pick up the pieces and move on and then someone comes and gives you false hopes and rekindle all the past feelings you are trying to forget/bury, for their own selfish reasons, it is the worst kind of trauma one can inflict on another human. 

Edited by tranquilmelody - 3 years ago