Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Todays precap was Rajvee asking shobhit to marry gunjan. And shobhit will going to agree. What will happen to charmi, i hope she will not become villan and her role will going to end Just like Saath nibhana sathiya jigar marries rashi πŸ€”.Charmi was good gal ...feeling sad for her πŸ˜’ Gunben and vanlata creates troubles for darsh nd nandini after marriage everyday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

Todays precap was Rajvee asking shobhit to marry gunjan. And shobhit will going to agree. What will happen to charmi, i hope she will not become villan and her role will going to end Just like Saath nibhana sathiya jigar marries rashi πŸ€”.Charmi was good gal ...feeling sad for her πŸ˜’ Gunben and vanlata creates troubles for darsh nd nandini after marriage everyday.

I too feel the same

After all this, if BB allowed GB to married there, then she’s waste

According to the original, charmi is not negative

Hope it happens here too

But still I don’t want her to get married to Sobhit 

Edited by Swetyz - 3 years ago
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

Ohh dat means charmi's role will be there in future. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Really feeling so bad for ShobhitπŸ˜’

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well, if they follow the original completely, then Charmi will not turn negative. 

Shobhit will definitely agree for the marriage because he wants his brother's happiness and he will do anything for that even if that means to sacrifice his happiness.

I am also feeling really sad for both Shobhit and Charmi. 

The grandma-granddaughter duo will surely create problems for Darsh and Nandini.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ohh dat means charmi's role will be there in future. 

If they follow the original then yes, she will be there in the future. 

If they decide to do a "hriday parivartan" of GB and want to keep Shobhit and Gunjan as a couple, then Charmi will have to be removed from the equation... but considering the fact that they are following the original with only minor changes, I guess they will follow this part too. (Unless they decide otherwise)

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail

i dont know what exaclty hppn in orignal one. Orignal is Sanjher baati. I read story on wiki once. Story in future is depressing. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

i dont know what exaclty hppn in orignal one. Orignal is Sanjher baati. I read story on wiki once. Story in future is depressing. 

I too read the story on Wiki only. The future story is totally depressing there...

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they dont follow the same future story.Poor shobhit is sacrificing his happiness for his brother.wanted to see charmi and shobhit together.hope rajvi atleast forgives him now
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This tract is still bearable the worst one is that 18years leap it just kills the show.