Spolier:So Anuraj were happy before kavya joined office as intern 8 ye

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In todays scene , its shown Vanraj used to praise her, how he needs her how he will be foolish to leave her.

But Kavya has joined as intern and he doesnt like her as she doesnt know anything and keep calling hin for everything.

We need more scenes : post marriage, after Toshu, after Samar , then few scenes and then Pakhi scene and start of Kavya in shah house as colleague .

Edited by weirdlynormal - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup I liked that scene. Before Kavya came he was not arrogant with her.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly. They were happy with each other before witch kavya came into their life it seems. They'll probably show more flashback scenes i believe. But 3 days is too fast for us to show the divorce getting finalised. I think and hope some major twist may happen within these 3 days.

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved how he smiled at her and said 'tu sach me pagal hai'😍❤😢😢 in the flashback and how strongly he said 'don't even think in ur dreams that i will give divorce to u nor let u leave us '💔😭 it just broke my heart. 

They were happy together.  If baa had not repeatedly sung that anu is not worthy for my son in the early years , maybe vanraj and anu wld have found their way to love each other strongly somehow. 

Their whole confession abt how they both wld miss each other and their honest confession abt their divorce hurting them was just so emotional 😢😢💔💔💔

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

I loved how he smiled at her and said 'tu sach me pagal hai'😍❤😢😢 in the flashback and how strongly he said 'don't even think in ur dreams that i will give divorce to u nor let u leave us '💔😭 it just broke my heart. 

They were happy together.  If baa had not repeatedly sung that anu is not worthy for my son in the early years , maybe vanraj and anu wld have found their way to love each other strongly somehow. 

Their whole confession abt how they both wld miss each other and their honest confession abt their divorce hurting them was just so emotional 😢😢💔💔💔

He said mujhe kya pagal kutte ne kaata hai jo main tumhe divorce dunga, lekin uske baad pagal Kavya ne kaat liya usko, iss liye sar ghum gaya uska.

CVs have never touched upon how their relationship was before Kavya coming into picture, thats why I was pleasantly surprised with today's flashback scene, it was nice.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

There relation was normal before kavya’s entry. Vanraj was looking quite different person than what he is after becoming kavya’s boyfriend.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If   anuraj was happy before kavya entry then vanraj  ne    aupama ko 8 year tuk  anupama ki padhaai kyon nahin complete karaayi  

I agree kavya is at fault but i Dont blame her every time 

Kavya did not ask vanraj baa ki uski padhai complete nahin karo 

Jub  vanraj ne anupama ko ghar se bahaar nikaala kyonki woh devika ke saath ghumne gayi thi  kavya did not ask vanraj ki  anupama ko doston se na milne do 

Jo anupama se bura hua uske liye baa aur vanraj bhi responsible hai not only  kavya

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

If   anuraj was happy before kavya entry then vanraj  ne    aupama ko 8 year tuk  anupama ki padhaai kyon nahin complete karaayi  

Jub  vanraj ne anupama ko ghar se bahaar nikaala kyonki woh devika ke saath ghumne gayi thi  kavya did not ask vanraj ki  anupama ko doston se na milne do 

Jo anupama se bura hua uske liye baa aur vanraj bhi responsible hai not only  kavya

Yes anupama ka education/career sab vanraj and baa ki wajah se ruk gaya lekin fir bhi anupama ne kabhi divorce ka nahi socha tha.

Divorce lene ka decision only Kavya-vanraj ke affair ka pata chalne ke baad anupama ne liye so main and only reason for taking divorce is extra marital affair and cheating which is not at all small thing. I glad she is divorcing but definitely Kavya vanraj ka affair nahi hua hota to anupama kabhi bhi divorce ka sochti bhi nahi.

Agar affair nahi hua hota to anupama kabhi divorce ka nahi sochti.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Exactly. Word.

Blaming kavya for everything is so wrong.

And from the start of the serial it was shown V had no respect for Anu & that's the reason why Toshu & Pakhi dont respect Anu.

The behaviour he had with her from the beginning was so wrong.He himself said he never loved her & was forced to marry her 

All of a sudden it was Kavya? Matlab pehle sabhi theek tha & its coz of her !! 

Its V 's fault. He was Anu's husband & it was his responsibility to maintain the relation.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even if we let go of everything as mutual adjustment and compromise, it was very flaky of Vanraj to get attracted to Kavya when he saw she is prettier and more confident than Anupamaa.

Hundreds of people get attracted to people other than their partners, its all hormonal, but acting upon the attraction is not. Plus it also festered contempt and conceit in Vanraj's mind for Anupamaa's personality due to which he emotionally tortured her so many times, apparently the same personality he liked before he met Kavya.