Shaadi Mubarak

SM 2.0 : First slap of KeerTi aka KT and Mohi

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I could not stop myself from opening this topic 😆🤣

This is really SM 2.0.. I do not remember preethi ever slapped KT till now but Mohi slapped KT for holding her in his arms 😆

KT need to do all of work to win mohi unlike preethi ☺️🥳

Precap: KT goes after preethi and preethi about to step on under construction hole. KT pulls her into his arms and then preethi slaps him 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agree is is new, she did not slap him even when he    Wanted to forcefully kiss her immediately after their wedding, just to make a point in front of his ex, I’m in love with this new Preeti / Mohi 👏

richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow I am really excited now..Cant wait for tomorrow's episode to air..Haye kaise manayega KT Preeti ko..KT ki to band bajne wali hai 😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMGG OMGG I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE EPISODE TODAYYY 😭😍💃🏻

The precap.. Holy shit was just mind blowing 🔥🔥🔥

This truly is shaaadi Mubarak 2.0. I never want Preeti to regain her memory 😆😆... I love this version of Preeti, absolutely love it. I totally love this takrar and then pyar. Can’t wait for them to fall in love with each other all over again, from the start. KT will make Preeti fall in love with him .. Hayee ☺️. I totally want a full on takrar and tashan.. Takrar wala pyaar ☺️🔥

Here’s the precap: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGzmeihRxz/?igshid=1tmvn1jxpzlzq

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg that slap part was totally unexpected !!! 🤣

What a slapp by the way !!!  🤣🤣🤣

And what an episode mahn !!! Tooo outstanding and too much intriguing. Started off with music and dance and ended up with shocking surprises. 😍😍😍🤩🤩

I just love the scene when after so long 'Iktara' song played finally when Mohi was keep scolding him and KT and whole family where staring at her.

Just everything today. Made my morning blissful !! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even i dont want Preeti to gain back her memory ever. This Preeti 2.0 is much much much better version and i simply wish to see a very fresh storyline of #KeeMo #KeerTi in Shaadi Mubarak 2.0. I am dying to see the upcoming takrar wala pyaar scenes. Totally loving it. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am loving this thread and all of your's reaction. Just loving this ShaadiMubark 2.0.

Rati in such roles is dream to watch.

These types of strong women roles seems tailored made for her.

She always in it.

Precap is outstanding.

Today's episode was dream.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Would die to see them falling in love all over again but this time with 🔥🔥🔥.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was amazing...❤️the best precap till date🤣

What a slap!! Rati just slays such roles!❤️ I'm so glad Preeti 2.0 has this extra spark in her. KT ke toh hosh hi udd gaye😆😆

So so can't wait for their love story to unfold. KT sa bohot papad belne padenge By God! Oops sorry, God Promise!😆