Pretto and Saumya really want a new negative character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Why are they being so rude to Heer actual mother yes she hated her before but really soon as Saumya comes they just like you been acting and really do not like HEER.

Heer mother will take revenge I am guessing they are setting it up 

Posted: 2 years ago

Mahi hated Heer in the initial stages. 

It seemed that she had developed motherly feelings after Heer survived an accident.

Now that Soumya has re-entered Harak Singh's house & everyone accepted her, Mahi is insecure.

and they also need to make Saumya and Heer meet too

I wouldn't mind with Maahi being the villain of the show, I mean Angel should've been gone long time ago! Besides, Maahi has a lot of issues and I would like for Soumya and everyone to clap back at her. For one, Maahi hated Heer when she was born because she's transgender so she definitely deserves punishment for that, you don't disrespect your child like that. Second, let's not forget the fact that Maahi got Harman drunk and then r-worded him. I know TV shows like to use this but regardless it's still wrong, it's still r-wording someone, so Maahi definitely should get punished for that. Her desperateness and insecurity is very obvious, it's what can fuel her to be the villain, but personally, I want that done and for her kicked out, the character killed, idk anything