SHAKHI TS - JO TERA HOYEGA ZAROOR AAYEGA(FINAL PART POSTED NOW)

Posted: 3 years ago

NOTE - This one has really taken an lot of effort as it ran it out In different directions for I wanted to do justice to this beautiful and soulful OST of our ShaKhi.

Hope it is transcended the same way I wrote it with.Also kindly overlook some logic here as I have taken quite a few creative liberties here.

FINAL PART IN TWO POSTS ON

- PAGE 7

SHAKHI TS - JO TERA HOYEGA ZAROOR AAYEGA

PART 1

"Enough was Enough,frustrated she kept the book down".

"Nikki you just topped the economics prelims exam and today you are unable to complete this simple assignment.What has happened to you?."

"It's all PS's fault.Why did he had to leave for Patiala all of a sudden?."

"Nikki you are forgetting he had resigned as the Professor and he delayed his departure because the students were having a hard time coping with his substitute.But he did have to leave "

"He just left all of a sudden."

"You have taken Reema's words way too seriously.What was that you said that day?.Shaurya Sabherwal liking someone that too Anokhi Bhalla was impossible.He is an Adiyal right."

"He is not adiyal all the times and ever since he apologised for his actions and convinced me to come back to SIAC things have,

Things Have Changed."

It appeared so funny how she was having a conversation with her subconscious aloud.

Try as she might Anokhi couldnt deny anymore that their equation has indeed seen a major breakthrough ever since their conversation on the bridge ten days ago.

The honesty in his eyes,his heartfelt apology,the dust lifted off her biggest misconception that he has left her alone in the riots,him arranging the hostel room and his call that fateful night.

He has blabbered and she had given it back but surprisingly the calls had continued each night after that.

They didn't last long neither did they wavered to dangerous territories.

Lighthearted conversations that left the other with a contended smile at the end of the it.

And then was the surprise he had given her last Sunday.Telling her he needed her help he had taken her out on an breezy Saturday evening and reaching the venue had just said simply.

"You haven't had a chance to explore Chandigarh ever since you came Anokhi.Trust me this is one event you will thoroughly enjoy."

And enjoyed she had.

The Chandigarh Plaza Carnival was the perfect space that made her fall a little more in love with the city.

Together they saw,appreciated,conversed and had healthy discussions about the various performances that were showcased of the emerging and new talents comprising of musicians,dancers and everyone.

"You aren't a bad dancer yourself Anokhi".

"What,I do remember our first meeting vividly." Shaurya had answered seeing her gawking at him in wonder.

"I only know Gidda PS,you on the other hand seems to be a pro at dancing too".She had teased back and a smile had grazed their faces remembering the night they have been literally pushed to dance with each other.

"But PS why did you said that you don't know how to dance on the night of your birthday?".

A shadow had crossed his eyes and she had regretted asking that question but PS had recovered quickly and led her to the next performance.

That evening she has witnessed another dimension of him.A man who was not only immensely intelligent but constantly on his toes to do something good atlarge.Someone she can have conversations with.

Someone who held her hand amidst crowd,someone whose protective instinct was always on high when it came to her wellbeing.

Someone who had left for Patiala without finding it important to inform her.

Her disappointment has paved way to anger and that had kept her away from calling him.

But it was the third night tonight and Anokhi knew she had to do it to get rid of this sudden feeling of something important missing that had surrounded her being ever since he left.

Just as she picked up her phone to make a call,the news notification popped on her mobile screen.

"Man trapped in Car About To Explode Due To Leakage Rescued By Another Unidentified Man,Who Was The Only One To Stop Amongst All The Speeding Vehicles".

Just that and Anokhi was sure it was Shaurya who had helped that man.Worry for his wellbeing clouding her senses,she dialled her Aastha Mam.

"Hello Anokhi!.Kaisi ho tum? Sab thik chal raha hai?". Aastha asked.

"Ji Mam woh Shaurya Shaurya sir". As she fumbled to form a coherent sentence she heard Aastha Mam question her.

"Shaurya?.I hope nothing again happened between you two."

"No Mam!".Her denial was vehement  but before she could continue she heard the unmistable voice of Shaan Sir.

"Noor where have you kept the glasses?"

"Anokhi.If there is nothing important,Ill talk to you tomorrow".

Anokhi just cut the call silently feeling a bout of anger bubbling inside her.Not Aastha Mam but atleast Shaan Sir should have had an idea about his son's wellbeing or not.But it looked like he was busy in his own world.

"Is Kahani Mein Toh Main Kabhi Tha Hi Nahi,

Meri Kisi Ne Koi Parwah Nahi Ki Hai.Its Okay Zaroorat Bhi Nahi Hai".

Did he really thought the way?

That no-one cared?.This wasn't the time for all this Nikki.Ill ask him all this some other day.

"Will you be able too?.What if he is seriously hurt?.What if there was no hospital near by where he could get checked over?.What if something really happened to him?

Her mind filling with different scenarios as she paced to and fro in her room calling him repeatedly,his phone only coming out as unreachable.

The four walls were suffocating her.She couldn't call anyone at Sabherwal Mansion and for all she knew she was getting paranoid for no reason.

It could be anyone else but a part of her was sure that not many people will stop in the middle of night to help an stranger in a dangerous sitiuation.

She hurried down the steps making sure the warden didn't see her .The college was deserted as she roamed around ,her feet pulling her towards the passage near his cabin.

As she stood there in darkness,the only light that seem to beckon her was the memories she shared with him.One by one playing like a reel in front of her eyes.

She realised now why his words that day had affected her so much she had been ready to leave the institution that was her dream.

Why she has been so disappointed when she had  believed he had left her alone in riots.

Why his opinion of her mattered so much.

Why she Anokhi Bhalla  was so comfortable in his presence she knew she could say anything to him. 

Why it had hurt her so much.

Her teasings,His Adorable Hesitancy.

The stairs he had saved her falling down from.

The same stairs on which they collided numerous times.

The earlier resentment and anger to their arguments.

Him consoling and fighting for her.

Their conversations,the shared laughter.

The patience with which he taught and cleared her doubts.

It was just him,Shaurya Sir,her PS,her ---

Anokhi couldn't complete it as her thoughts took dangerous turn and unbidden tears rush to her eyes.

The what ifs playing a havoc in her mind and just when she was about to turn to rush to her room to contact Shaan sir without caring about what he might think,she heard her name being called.

The holder of the voice she had been missing since 3 days stood there perplexed.

The rollercoaster of emotions she has been through in the past two hours threatening to erupt.

The nerve of this man who stood there with the mixture of mounting concern and panic in his eyes as she let him lead her towards his cabin.

Shaurya had decided to return to Chandigarh once he was assured that nothing but an honest heart to heart conversation was gonna help this restlessness that surrounded him.

The lightness that his filled his being,the smile that was his constant companion the past few days had all gone for a toss since he had  departed for Patiala.

He had wanted to call Anokhi but what would she think why he was informing her about his whereabouts had kept him away from doing so.

The still rational part of him reminding him that being away might just help him recognise what all this was.

And it most certainly had.This wasn't mere attraction or infatuation.This emotion he couldn't yet name ran deeper,something he had never felt in his lifespan of 30 years.

He knew he couldn't meet her right now and yet he had maneuvered his car towards SIAC and not his home.

Never in his dream he had imagined to find Anokhi standing in the passage of his cabin,still hidden from any scrutiny of the guards ,her phone clutched tight in her hand,looking weary with tears shimmering in her eyes.

Concern for her banishing all his other thoughts he held her arm and led her to his cabin.He had just turned back to lock the door to ask her what had happened  when she twirled on him and asked in a voice she had never used with him before.

"Where is your damn phone Mr Shaurya Sabherwal Sir?".

Her tone catching him offguard he tried reasoning

"Phone actually Anokhi but why are you calling me Sir?".

"Oh so you remember there is a girl in your life who address you as PS?".Her comment may have been sarcastic but it didn't disguise the anger she was feeling.

"Anokhi I do,what are you even on about?.Kuch hua hai kya?.Why the hell were you crying and what were you doing here in the in the dead of the night?". Shaurya asked her holding her shoulders.

Anokhi brushed his hands away replying 

"Where had your concern when you didn't message or call since the past three days?."

"Well did you?". He retorted back now getting angry with her jabs and answers.

There it was,the stark truth they couldn't hide anymore.The right,the Haq with which they stood there tonight asking and complaining to each other of not fulfilling the other's  expectation. 

Silence prevailed in the room for prolong seconds until Anokhi decided to ask him the question that needed attention foremost.

"Are you hurt?.Did you got yourself checked before coming here?."

"I am not hurt Anokhi".He answered averting her gaze.

"Right you would have thought you are the great Shaurya Sabherwal about whom noone cares so let me be the martyr."

Anokhi spoke as she took measured steps towards him.

"What have you told me on that day when we were stuck in riots?.Oxygen mask pehle khud pehne baad mein doosro ki help kare".Her voice growing fainter but her words rang loud and clear in the stillness of the night. 

"Anokhi you clearly have misunderstood the sitiuation.Nothing of this sort happened." Shaurya lied willing for her to calm down.

Anokhi was just inches away from him as she stared deep into his eyes and asked 

"So you are not the person who while seeing a run down car on the highway stepped down to help that man who was trapped inside it while the car was just ready to explode?".

"It wasn't me.You are mistaken".He tried again.

But Anokhi ignored his words as she stepped closer to him and raised herself as she held the lapels of his jacket wanting to literally shake this this man.

"Did you stop for a second to think what would have happened if it exploded while you were helping that man.Or you really have gotten into your thick head it doesn't matter to anyone whether you are alive or---".

Anokhi couldn't complete it,couldn't get herself to even word it out aloud as his hand raised to wipe away her tears that were now cascading freely.

She swatted his hand away 

"Remember what you told me that night in the hospital?.That I could never understand what you went through seeing me unconscious and bloodied?."

"Well here is a news flash for you I do understand more gravely than you did because you just rescued a girl who was your responsibility but today reading the news somehow knowing it in my heart it was you,not being able to reach you,not knowing whether you were fine or not".

Anokhi shook her head loosening her hold but Shaurya didn't let her pull away as he encased her hands in his own,his voice grewing huskier with the emotions.

"Just a student,what did you say just a student?.You think I follow every student of mine if they want to leave.That I do all those absurd actions I did,ever since you told me you were leaving for Kapurthala.You think I talk to all my students every night or that I take them out just so I can spend some quality time with them."

Everything else ceased to exist.What was happening now was long time coming.It was surreal,it was intense,it was private and it was just theirs.

With the courage Anokhi didnt know she possessed,she pulled away,her one arm coming to rest upon his heart which was beating as rapidly as hers and raising her other hand she caressed each contour of his face slowly.

She didnt know what she was doing maybe assuring herself that he was safe and with her.

Her feather light touch so loving a lump formed in his throat as breathing really became a task for Shaurya with their proximity.

"You will never say again that noone cares about you because I do maybe I shouldn't but i do.

When i saw it i knew it was you,it was the same feeling i felt when you told me that day in car we may never meet again but this time that pain was thousandfold worse."

"What if something had happened to you?"

Anokhi whispered  her gaze finally lifting to his letting him see how vulnerable she felt,just how important he was to her.

Shaurya couldn't hold back anymore,the feeling of belongingness he felt at this moment,her hand encased in his above his heart,her palm holding his face,was what he had been parched and deprived of for too long.

He pulled her in his arms hugging her to himself assuring herself as much as him this was where they were meant to be. 

"Nothing happened and nothing will ."He assured her.

They held onto each other finding all the missing pieces of puzzle fitting together.

"I want  one more promise".Anokhi all but demanded her voice muffled still in his embrace.

"You will not endanger yourself ".The right with she demanded was no longer hidden.

"Only on one condition".Shaurya countered back.

"You have to drop this PS !."

An azure shade of red enveloped her as she just nodded at him and Shaurya didn't even realise himself when he bent a little and kissed her forehead murmuring "Thankyou".

Hands entwined as they walked silently towards the hostel they wished time would still so they can continue basking in this new found happiness but life didn't work that way.

Though now it didn't seem so hard for even if neither of them had voiced it aloud,both Shaurya and Anokhi knew they wouldn't have to go through it alone.

As she stepped away from him taking slow steps towards her room,she heard him call her 

"Anokhi,I will call you once I am Home".

Nodding she went inside knowing maybe not soon but a day will come where they wouldn't be apart.

THANKYOU FOR READING!!.KINDLY IGNORE THE TYPOS,YET TO PROOFREAD.

Edited by MystifiedBean - 3 years ago

Hey 

It was amazing

Loved the way they were confessing their thoughts

I know you said I am a peer but let me retiarate...I am a fan...this is beautiful. The nervousness the angst the trauma the restlessness...every word every emotion is damn poignant ☺❤

Originally posted by Rich12

Hey 

It was amazing

Loved the way they were confessing their thoughts

Thankyou so much.Humbled you liked it.

Originally posted by Nomadic_Vibe

I know you said I am a peer but let me retiarate...I am a fan...this is beautiful. The nervousness the angst the trauma the restlessness...every word every emotion is damn poignant ☺❤

You are a peer and I so appreciate your feedback.I am so glad that you found it an enjoyable read with the emotions rightly perceived.Thankyou so much⭐⭐

When will you update the next part

Waiting for it

Omg ... this is just awesome💖💖💖🌹

Okay firstly, I thought this was a One shot & then scrolling to the start, saw this is a 2 shot 😆 So eagerly waiting to read the next..

Moving on, the entire chap had a blissful touch, an angelic one where everything was clear. Anokhi's brawl with her emotions, her senses working towards believing the person mentioned in the news was Shaurya & finally her reaching his cabin.

On the other hand, Shaurya's restlessness was nicely written. Less with witty remarks, more integrity, loved reading him coping with his sentiments. The convo without being dragged had the elements of a perfect confession without properly confessing. Also the forehead kiss was so sweet, their faith in eo & hoping for a future of togetherness at the end had my heart ❤️

Lovely work!

Great job, every emotion was expressed so well, each word had its own depth, thanku, waiting eagerly for the next update 

It's so beautifully written OMG, I could even imagine every single scene, you write so well dear I am in awe😍😍❤❤❤