Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hiii Friends😃

Here r some pic of juhi i hope u all like them and y is no one uploading pic yaar come on friends i am sure u all must be having pic of juhi and anu kapoor well so wat r u all waiting for come on start.....😆

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Here are some snapshots from the auditions!

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Ektaj - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail

Edited by virgoqueen - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail

monika.goel thumbnail

monika.goel thumbnail
I t's exactly a week since Antakshari-The Great Chal- lenge (Star One) went on air and it's already seems to be embroiled in a controversy. The man behind the show, producer-director Gajendrra Siingh, is rattled about reports of cable black-outs in some areas in Mumbai when the show was premiered last week and also, that he is supposed to have barged into Span- ish Villa, a guest- house rented by Zee to house his contestants. On rumours of a cable black-out, Siingh says, "Yes, many viewers from Ghatkopar, Mira Road, Boriv- ili, Kandivili, And- heri (west), Ban- dra, who were eager to watch the show, called me to say that Star One went on the blink for over 15 minutes on this Febru- ary 9. I dismissed it as a one-off case because of some technical fault. "Surprisingly, this was repeat- ed on Saturday and Sunday too. Then I realised that it couldn't be passed off as a technical fault. Since we have decided to show viewers something new, I know that any attempts to reduce the reach of my show will only get more people to watch it," he asserts. On being asked if he went to Spanish Villa at midnight and created a ruckus asking for accommodation for his out-sta- tion contestants, Siingh retorts, "I reached my set this morning for the shoot and that's where I learnt that an absolutely untrue grammes have always been fron- trunner shows on their chan- nel? "No, I parted from Zee on good terms. I don't see why they would stoop down to such mis- chief," says Siingh. Tell us something about the show? "Every day is a different excitement with rounds that test your knowledge in music and make it a thrilling contest. The idea in the first segment is to involve families from across India to participate. I am happy that I have brought a great deal of freshness to an age-old concept," he ends. report had been published. I con- sider it irresponsible journal- ism and these are mere attempts to malign my name. We are all professionals and should work similarly." Where are your contestants staying? "They are staying at Manish Nagar in Andheri. It's a plush apartment and it has been rented two months ago. Star has been very supportive from day one. It's ridiculous that I would take the contestants anywhere, when all their needs are met with in a flat that has five-star facili- ties." The East Zone contestants- Pratik and Pratush Sen- say, "It is rubbish. We are well taken care of in our flat in Manish Nagar." Do you think Zee has a hand in this, considering your pro- This week features Alka Yagnik Ujjaini and Vineet Sangeeta Ghosh