I agree with Manish for once 🤔

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In every separation track Manish has one monologue where he's bang on in whatever he yells at Kartik. It again happened with the last episode IMO.

Kartik has done more ehsaan on Sirat than Sirat has done on him. In fact, Sirat's first ehsaan isn't even complete because according to them Kairav still thinks that she's Naira πŸ€”  Also, hisaab nahi rakh rahe toh ehsaan kis baat ka?

He's right with what will people say. Imagine Naksh's trauma when he sees her. Gayu is already getting worse. Imagine explaining to everyone that no, Naira didn't come back from the dead AGAIN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She's just a doppelganger living at our home because.

He's right that Kartik does need to get married. The man very obviously always NEEDS a woman to run around. 🀣

He was right that Sirat isn't a good match for him. We might disagree with his reasons but not the actual point.

Lastly, he's right that Kartik needs to stop obsessing over Sirat and focus on his family & work for once! Kartik only says 'bada ho gaya hoon main' but spends all his time running around his favourite girl like a school kid πŸ˜‚

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not at all agree with 2rs ki akkalwala buddha manishsmiley11Khud to suwarna jaisi gai jaisi step mother laya apne baccho ke liye but akshu/kairav ke liye manthra jaisi step mother pasand kiya ....umar ho gayi but abhi bhi insaan ki parakh zero hai πŸ€’

He was right that Sirat isn't a good match for kartik but he is definitely very wrong about his choice rhea .Bacche ko godi mai le kar ghumti rehti hai so she is capable to become mother of kairav and akshu?!!!!! πŸ€’

Buddhe manish mai 2 rs ka bhi akkal nai hai , sirat is not good match yeh dekh raha hai but kids doesn't deserve step mother like riya yeh nahi dikhta buddhe ko🀒

Kartik deserves wife like riya but akshu/kairav doesn't deserve step mother like riya.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Not at all agree with 2rs ki akkalwala buddha manishsmiley11Khud to suwarna jaisi gai jaisi step mother laya apne baccho ke liye but akshu/kairav ke liye manthra jaisi step mother pasand kiya ....umar ho gayi but abhi bhi insaan ki parakh zero hai πŸ€’

He was right that Sirat isn't a good match for kartik but he is definitely very wrong about his choice rhea .Bacche ko godi mai le kar ghumti rehti hai so she is capable to become mother of kairav and akshu?!!!!! πŸ€’

Buddhe manish mai 2 rs ka bhi akkal nai hai , sirat is not good match yeh dekh raha hai but kids doesn't deserve step mother like riya yeh nahi dikhta buddhe ko🀒

Kartik deserves wife like riya but akshu/kairav doesn't deserve step mother like riya.

Who said that sirat will prove to be a very good step mother .She is most certainly not interested in being their nanny.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

Who said that sirat will prove to be a very good step mother .She is most certainly not interested in being their nanny.

As i said sirat is not good match for kartik concludes everything. I don't think she can be good mother.

Manish is wrong with his choice "riya"  as a step mother for kids. Manish is only right with the words sirat is not good match otherwise he is completely wrong.

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

As i said sirat is not good match for kartik concludes everything. I don't think she can be good mother.

Manish is wrong with his choice "riya"  as a step mother for kids. Manish is only right with the words sirat is not good match otherwise he is completely wrong.

I can't say she will be best mother.But i am sure she will be good mom.She will be better than reha as she doesn't use children and she have no intention to marry kartik.

Now about her emotional connection with kairav isn't strong bcoz she is a unmarried girl and hardly knew kairav.Still she cares about him and saved him two times.

But she should not accept kartik's selfish proposal.It will ruin her life.

Edited by jannatsara - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

I can't say she will be best mother.But i am sure she will be good mom.She will be better than reha as she doesn't use children and she have no intention to marry kartik.

Now about her emotional connection with kairav isn't strong bcoz she is a unmarried girl and hardly knew kairav.Still she cares about him and saved him two times.

But she should not accept kartik's selfish proposal.It will ruin her life.

Yes i agree with you. Riya's care for kids is fake and she wants only kartik in her life.

Sirat genuinely cares about kairav and she has no hidden agenda in mind to marry kartik still she got a label of gold digger. It's only riya who deserves the gold digger label who wants to marry rich kartik minus his kids. 

The thing is sirat is better human than kartik and riya both. She never asked kartik to come to her city and buy a new house for them.It's all kartiks' action to buy house and to pay hospital fees blah blah blah still sirat got the label of gold digger by manish. Sirat is better human than all the goenkas and riya.

Riya and kartik are perfect match. Both has hidden agenda to get married .Riya has hidden agenda to marry kartik so she is doing nanny drama to trap kartik/family. Kartik has found substitute of naira in sirat so his hidden agenda is to get married to sirat so he is buying house and paying bills for sirat πŸ˜†

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Haha okay so Manish is a '2rs ki akkalwala buddha jiski umar ho gayi hai' & Riya is certified gold digger.. But Sirat is a perfect devi & Kartik ki umar nahi hui hai ye sab harkatein na karne ki 🀣

Ye acha hai. Sirat has officially replaced Naira are the fandom's favourite devi, I guess πŸ˜‚

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Haha okay so Manish is a '2rs ki akkalwala buddha jiski umar ho gayi hai' & Riya is certified gold digger.. But Sirat is a perfect devi & Kartik ki umar nahi hui hai ye sab harkatein na karne ki 🀣

Ye acha hai. Sirat has officially replaced Naira are the fandom's favourite devi, I guess πŸ˜‚

well it’s improper to blame the fandom for it I guess,because that’s what the makers are doing,they are glorifying sirat while degrading everyone else character specially Karthik

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Sirat devi ho na ho she is better than gold digger riya whose hidden agenda is to send kids to boarding school and marry to rich kartik . Definitely sirat is better human than manish goenka.

Fandom kya hota hai!!!!! kaira ya kairaT i don't care. Goenkas ke samne sab better human lagte hai πŸ˜†

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

It's weird. On Twitter, fans are still holding out the hope that Sirat is Naira.

And like, these aren't busy housewives who watch ITV for passing entertainment as they do their chores. They're legit fans who invest time posting content online. Yet, they don't see how problematic Sirat & Kairat are. Gayu was dragged a 'desperate aunty' for years. But now she's a fan favourite even though she's pretty much losing her mind.

I guess this is what they get for years on laziness. They've written themselves into a corner by focusing only on Kaira & accumulating fans who only want that.

Kairat (Kaira 2.0) feels like trash that I'm only hate watching now as an old fan. It constantly needs unrealistic drama to fight for TRPs. Meanwhile old YRKKH is getting so much viewership on Utsav without any advertisement that they've even started telecasting it on Star Plus. And Rajan Shahi now has Anupamaa to take pride in instead.