Kairav is seriously annoying me now

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Did anyone see today’s episode,kairav wrote a letter to karthik to marry sirat and move on,and also wrote some similarities between naira and sirat.I have never seen such a child who asks his father to forget his mother and get him a new step mother.They(makers) are showing all kinds of nonsense Just to justify sirats and karthiks marraige🤢. 

Lol so true 😆

Makers are using kairav to make kairaT😆Did you see the precap? Compromised marriage idea of kartik 😆

Kairav sirf bahana hai , kartik khud pagal Ho gaya hai sirat ke liye. Kartik wants sirat lol 

I was laughing on that banjaran. I mean they are reusing ekta Kapoor’s 12 years old theme background of kis  desh mai hai mera dil😆 Joker jaisi lagti hai woh banjaran. Sirf badi badi smile deti rehti hai 😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Lol so true 😆

Makers are using kairav to make kairaT😆Did you see the precap? Compromised marriage idea of kartik 😆

Kairav sirf bahana hai , kartik khud pagal Ho gaya hai sirat ke liye. Kartik wants sirat lol 

I was laughing on that banjaran. I mean they are reusing ekta Kapoor’s 12 years old theme background of kis  desh mai hai mera dil😆 Joker jaisi lagti hai woh banjaran. Sirf badi badi smile deti rehti hai 😆

Exactly,otherwise there was no need for a fake marraige,he could have explained to kairav that he can’t marry sirat.

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

Exactly,otherwise there was no need for a fake marraige,he could have explained to kairav that he can’t marry sirat.

Hehehe yesssss he really wants sirat in his life and sirat seems not interested in marrying him so this cunning man is taking first step by saying they will do just compromised/fake marriage for now so sirat can say yes for marriage. He knows very well gradually sirat will accept the marriage with the passing time.

Sirat is unmarried till date but kartik has hands on experience with marriage so kairav sirf banana hai , kartik has emotionally moved on in life so he wants to get married to sirat as soon as possible and he seems excited for new beginnings.

Lol he was all smiling when that joker banjaran was giving him hints about his bright future with sirat 😆

Men will be men . They can moved on easily and can easily find the substitute for themselves. It’s all about fairy things and fan’s fantasy to believe that “Kaira” story was like Amar prem kahani , reality is Kaira was disaster as a couple, there love was more of attraction and there was no depth in their relationship. One should not waste “soulmate” word on fantasy couple.

Abhi thoda to kartik ko drama karna padega na naira ki photo ke samne rone dhone ka 😆 Dunia ke samne soulmate jaise behave kiya or abhi 4 month mai he substitute mil gaya biwi ka so thoda sharam bhi ayega accept karne mai ki biwi ka substitute bhi mil gaya and substitute se pyar bhi Ho gaya 😆 Isilye sirat ko propose karne se pehle naira ke photo ke sath thoda drama kiya, thode din baad sirat se shaddi kar k 1 bar fir se naira ki photo ke sath drama kar ke photo box mai wapas rakh k box ko taala laga dega😆

KairaT will look more disaster than Kaira. Ultimately it’s all about physical and emotional needs. Life waits for none, Naira marr gayi so baap-bête ko sirat mai substitute mil gaya 😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Obviously,Kairav is a child.His every wish can't be fulfilled.

And Isn't TRP dropping??

Instagram clips come in my feed.

Otherwise,who watches such serial,I want to know them please.

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Hehehe yesssss he really wants sirat in his life and sirat seems not interested in marrying him so this cunning man is taking first step by saying they will do just compromised/fake marriage for now so sirat can say yes for marriage. He knows very well gradually sirat will accept the marriage with the passing time.

Sirat is unmarried till date but kartik has hands on experience with marriage so kairav sirf banana hai , kartik has emotionally moved on in life so he wants to get married to sirat as soon as possible and he seems excited for new beginnings.

Lol he was all smiling when that joker banjaran was giving him hints about his bright future with sirat 😆

Men will be men . They can moved on easily and can easily find the substitute for themselves. It’s all about fairy things and fan’s fantasy to believe that “Kaira” story was like Amar prem kahani , reality is Kaira was disaster as a couple, there love was more of attraction and there was no depth in their relationship. One should not waste “soulmate” word on fantasy couple.

Abhi thoda to kartik ko drama karna padega na naira ki photo ke samne rone dhone ka 😆 Dunia ke samne soulmate jaise behave kiya or abhi 4 month mai he substitute mil gaya biwi ka so thoda sharam bhi ayega accept karne mai ki biwi ka substitute bhi mil gaya and substitute se pyar bhi Ho gaya 😆 Isilye sirat ko propose karne se pehle naira ke photo ke sath thoda drama kiya, thode din baad sirat se shaddi kar k 1 bar fir se naira ki photo ke sath drama kar ke photo box mai wapas rakh k box ko taala laga dega😆

KairaT will look more disaster than Kaira. Ultimately it’s all about physical and emotional needs. Life waits for none, Naira marr gayi so baap-bête ko sirat mai substitute mil gaya 😆

Ewuuuuukk🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I feel this thinking Romantic scene between them.

Why do I feel Ekta is better than RS atleast in such cases?

She would have brought back the dead ones for hundred times.

Sirat +Karthik both r utter crap

.I have never seen such a child who asks his father to forget his mother and get him a new step mother.

that too within 3-4 months of mother passing! Like atleast wait a year*. 😵 
Would have been still okay if a couple or more years had passed and child was more grown up to make such life altering decisions. 

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by tasnimrayian

Ewuuuuukk🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I feel this thinking Romantic scene between them.

Kartik ke hormones ka pata hai na! thoda bhi sirat se bhav milega , woh rocket speed mai physically close hoga 🤑

Kaira ke sab scenes “KairaT “ repeat karege . May be fir se Greece wedding bhi hoga TRP ke liye 😆