Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Darsh is so blessed to have a brother like Shobhit

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

All the time i was thinking that Shobhit is lucky to have a brother like Darsh but after Darsh's realization about his love for Nandini i must say Shobhit is only the person who took Darsh's side even he couldn't care about himself. He is only the person who was on cloud nine when he heard that darsh is in love. He is always by Darsh's side no matter what. Even he feels so guilty that why God didn't take his eyes off ?

So from all these i must say Darsh is so blessed to have him. ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely agree with you. I mean remember when Darsh asked Shobhit what he wanted for his birthday,  Charmi said ki "humari shaadi ki baat karo" but Shobhit told Darshan to tell Nandini how he feels. 

So that says something about Shobhits wise character!!!😳

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: dinazz

Definitely agree with you. I mean remember when Darsh asked Shobhit what he wanted for his birthday,  Charmi said ki "humari shaadi ki baat karo" but Shobhit told Darshan to tell Nandini how he feels. 

Yess 

And am so wanna see devar and Bhabhi wala relationship between Nandini and Shobit where Nandini will make Rajvi forgive Shobit and show his goodness.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dinazz

Yes He cares for Darsh more than anything

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yess 

And am so wanna see devar and Bhabhi wala relationship between Nandini and Shobit where Nandini will make Rajvi forgive Shobit and show his goodness.

Sounds really good. Hope so this gonna happens in the show as well. 

dellzcreationz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Sounds really good. Hope so this gonna happens in the show as well. 

Yaar itne serials dekhe hai meine so i know ðŸ˜† that the differences between Shobit and Rajvi will only become less when Nandini will make Rajvii forgive him 

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Yaar itne serials dekhe hai meine so i know ðŸ˜† that the differences between Shobit and Rajvi will only become less when Nandini will make Rajvii forgive him 

Ya phir he will try to risk his life to save Darsh jiske karun Rajvii feels for Shobit.

So its either way 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Absolutely i agree with this.

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shobhit is too good a person,yes he is guilty about causing the accident and now considers his brother above himself that really great.Rajvi needs to open her eyes and see how good shobhit is
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yess 

I wish they show more positive story - family values - how family makes darsh's life close to normal with the help of nandini.. etc. , I do not want to see another rona-dhona and sacrificing mahan FL

I want to see a progressive story.... even if darsh is getting eyes (I would like the way he is until end, that is the essence of the story ...) .... by natural cause... not by someone's sacrifice/guilt....