Good episode, plot thickens

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs,

Gosh!! it was so painful to watch Krishna breakdown. Good performance by Arhaan of course, the anguish, the pain, the guilt was so well reflected. I am very fond of Krishna and when he cries I find it to difficult to watch. His tears and pain clearly showed the good man he is. Rough and tough but has a a golden heart but still a bail buddhi😆

Found Komal to be very sensible, when Krishna urges to go to meet Radhe family, and she clearly tells him to not ruin things further. If the police gets to know you did all this to save Garv, it will get more difficult for Garv and so let things be and lets confide in SS.

Like I mentioned earlier, Krishna knows Balwant is dangerous and can go to any extent and in his defence, Krishna is defending his family by erasing all the connections through which Balwant can reach Garv. Rightful to think as Balwant just got to know about the Handkercief that belong to Shakti and he created a ruckus at Thakur haveli. But legally Krishna is creating a lot of issues but then again police to Balwant ki pocket main hain to kaisa kaanoon. Balwant got to know of the evidence even before Pratigya told him, so there is clearly inside information.

SS surprised me, he is clearly a changed man. He cleaarly mentioned that if Shakti has indeed done the murder then I wont care that he is my son and I wont spare him. Again, Krishna and Komal, they cancel the plan of confiding in SS cause hearing his statement, SS context was murder!! Both brother and sister are the same😆

Pratigya surprised me as well, she seemed shocked at SS reaction and statement and even when Bawant left from there, she looked at SS surprised. Pratigya flinched when Balwant mentioned about Shakti handkerchief being found at the site infront of SS. Basically, the impression I got from her was, her priority will be to protect her family, provided they are not involved in the murder which she believes they are not. Its obvious that Pratigya will be supporting Garv since he is innocent but how things unfold will be interesting to watch.

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Krishna breaking down at Radhe's death was effective. I love that Krishna is a good man at heart who regrets unknowingly sending an innocent man to his death. I liked that scene. 

I found Komal sensible too, she went a long way from the pigtailed brat in the first season who kept abusing Pratigya. Hopefully she won't stand against Pratigya in this season but who knows...

Krishna has been bumbling around, making the issue worse just by protecting his son and it's fun to watch. His intentions are in the right place but his fear is controlling him now and making the suspense last. 

So far I am liking the characterization of all the family members in the house, including Shakti who is so funny unlike his season 1 self He's comic relief now. As for most of the thakur family, we can see how they have changed with Pratigya's influence and how Krishna's mom still the same even after Pratigya saved her in the first season (Sumitra is still as ungrateful as ever it's so funny and in her character)

I think Shakti will throw poor Garv under the bus to save his own skin. Shame his son seems to despise Krisha and Pratigya's children. That Samar really wanted to be number one boy in Pratigya's life didn't he? 

Garv is like a mini Pratigya! Little nerdy boy.  So cute! I think he takes after his mother's father in a way. Wonder what happened to Shyam and Arushi. Pratigya not have a maika anymore? I wonder what happened to Gantilal too.

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

Krishna breaking down at Radhe's death was effective. I love that Krishna is a good man at heart who regrets unknowingly sending an innocent man to his death. I liked that scene. 

I found Komal sensible too, she went a long way from the pigtailed brat in the first season who kept abusing Pratigya. Hopefully she won't stand against Pratigya in this season but who knows...

Krishna has been bumbling around, making the issue worse just by protecting his son and it's fun to watch. His intentions are in the right place but his fear is controlling him now and making the suspense last. 

So far I am liking the characterization of all the family members in the house, including Shakti who is so funny unlike his season 1 self He's comic relief now. As for most of the thakur family, we can see how they have changed with Pratigya's influence and how Krishna's mom still the same even after Pratigya saved her in the first season (Sumitra is still as ungrateful as ever it's so funny and in her character)

I think Shakti will throw poor Garv under the bus to save his own skin. Shame his son seems to despise Krisha and Pratigya's children. That Samar really wanted to be number one boy in Pratigya's life didn't he? 

Garv is like a mini Pratigya! Little nerdy boy.  So cute! I think he takes after his mother's father in a way. Wonder what happened to Shyam and Arushi. Pratigya not have a maika anymore? I wonder what happened to Gantilal too.

Yup, no trace of Pratigya's family, not that I have problem's with this😆 I found her family boring the thakurs are exciting and Im glad season 2 focuses on their house.

The actress playing Ghantilal passed away. I guess we are ought to believe she passed away in the show as well, though they should have clarified hers and Pratigya's family absence in the show.