Rajat Tokas in Suvreen Guggal?!?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends! I was just wandering that I have seen Rajat Tokas in Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year or I am imagining it? It was some serial for sure where he has appeared for some episodes only like a negative character. It was rom com serial for sure. Any help? 

Originally posted by shamaan

Hi friends! I was just wandering that I have seen Rajat Tokas in Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year or I am imagining it? It was some serial for sure where he has appeared for some episodes only like a negative character. It was rom com serial for sure. Any help? 

Yeh kab hua 🤣

I know it sounds funny!! 😳I recently watched Jodha Akbar episodes on the insistence of my cousin. I thought I know this face from some serial where he was like bad boy type character only for some episodes...not Tere Liye that I figured out now 🤓 but he was in short hairstyle look...and I have the flashes of the Suvreen Guggal somehow...I know very strange...but I am sure I have scene him in episode where he flirts with lead actress who doesnt know his true intentions and this make hero jealous...not sure which serial...dilemma 

I know it sounds funny!! 😳I recently watched Jodha Akbar episodes on the insistence of my cousin. I thought I know this face from some serial where he was like bad boy type character only for some episodes...not Tere Liye that I figured out now 🤓 but he was in short hairstyle look...and I have the flashes of the Suvreen Guggal somehow...I know very strange...but I am sure I have scene him in episode where he flirts with lead actress who doesnt know his true intentions and this make hero jealous...not sure which serial...dilemma 

Send the screenshot or Google link 

No 😒...it was recalled from memory that time I watched it on tv. College plus job interns aisa kuch story backdrop tha. 🤔but I am sure he was Rajat Tokas 😊 

No 😒...it was recalled from memory that time I watched it on tv. College plus job interns aisa kuch story backdrop tha. 🤔but I am sure he was Rajat Tokas 😊 

Lemme check then

It will be great help. It is stuck in head. Kuch sujh nahi raha 🤓