Hindi romantic serials

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 days ago

Hello everyone

First of all.. i want to start off by saying that hindi serials are NOT the same anymore. I feel like no serials have that same magic as Arnav/Khushi, Abhay/Piya, Shivaay/Anika, Asad/Zoya, Manik/Nandini,...

So I just want to watch old off air serials on hotstar. Does anyone know a good hindi serial with a male lead who's a bit arrogant like asad or arnav? Something with amazing background music like ishqbaaz or pyaar ki yeh ek kahani? Pls give me your suggestions

Posted: 13 days ago

Have you tried out the current sony show, ishk par zor nahi?

Theres also ishq mein marjawan, shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani, mehndi hai rachne wali

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by mmans

Hello everyone

First of all.. i want to start off by saying that hindi serials are NOT the same anymore. I feel like no serials have that same magic as Arnav/Khushi, Abhay/Piya, Shivaay/Anika, Asad/Zoya, Manik/Nandini,...

So I just want to watch old off air serials on hotstar. Does anyone know a good hindi serial with a male lead who's a bit arrogant like asad or arnav? Something with amazing background music like ishqbaaz or pyaar ki yeh ek kahani? Pls give me your suggestions

@Bold - I guess pick up any show...all ML seem to be like thatsmiley36

Mehendi Hai Rachne waali is current fav of many

Posted: 12 days ago
Watch sadda haq ML was arrogant in the beginning.
Posted: 10 days ago

i dont think you have not watched dill mill gayye but give it a try if otherwisesmiley9

not an arrogant male lead but the perfect one smiley42

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by mmans

Hello everyone

Try watching Man Ki Awaaz Pratigya, IMO it has one of the most unique Male lead character I have ever come across. Season 1 was a super hit and currently season 2 has aired after 9 years.

Posted: 6 days ago

سلام؛

به نظر من در بین فیلم های عاشقانه هندی Barfi و Saathiya و Veer zaara بی نظیر هستند.