Anupamaa

Anu emotional outburst

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Anu emotional outburst in today epi was soo well written & commendable and was waiting for this outburst soo long , finally we get it

anupamaa jaise apne dil nikal ke sab ke samne rak diya hoo and babu ji wala part was d best undoubtedly babu ji love Anupamaa alot but his silence sometime do go against Anupamaa indirectly  and makers ne yeh cheez highlight ki bada maza aya soo agree with it and i love that part also where anupama ne kaha " 25 min appko meri marzi ke bardasht nahi huye main toh 25 year appki marzi se chali hun"wow soo truth👏👏

ps : i love baa wala part too where anu ne keh diya ab kya fayada ussko apna ne ke i mean indirectly bol de wo jaane wali hain ab

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Each and every word she said was perfect.

Even I liked that sentence "25 min appko meri marzi ke bardasht nahi huye main toh 25 year appki marzi se chali hun"

Anu ne sahi kaha, Baa sabse zyada rone wali hai uske jaane pe.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Each and every word she said was perfect.

Even I liked that sentence "25 min appko meri marzi ke bardasht nahi huye main toh 25 year appki marzi se chali hun"

Anu ne sahi kaha, Baa sabse zyada rone wali hai uske jaane pe.

ofcourse not only baa toshu pakhi sabke sab bohut royege anupama jaise maa and bahu innko kabhi nahi milege

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

ofcourse not only baa toshu pakhi sabke sab bohut royege anupama jaise maa and bahu innko kabhi nahi milege

Yaar some times I feel toshu should suffer with out her than vannu bcz atleast vannu started to realise his lost love Atleast for some extent may be not whole but this good for nothing toshu till today he never considered her and realize about his mom😬😬😳😳🙄🙄 nalayak kahin ka 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar some times I feel toshu should suffer with out her than vannu bcz atleast vannu started to realise his lost love Atleast for some extent may be not whole but this good for nothing toshu till today he never considered her and realize about his mom😬😬😳😳🙄🙄 nalayak kahin ka 

Even pakhi realize it some where

This toshu idiot kahika

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was well written ..I would have enjoyed it was continuous that kav scene could have come tomorrow or later part and outburst in full 

Even I felt teary eyed .. really sad 

Education is so important ..j have seen a cousin who is in a similar state like Anupama. She had one paper backlog when she got married and her husband said it does not matter ..I tried to tell her to write it but now it's sad when her son also tells her u are not even a graduate.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

It was well written ..I would have enjoyed it was continuous that kav scene could have come tomorrow or later part and outburst in full 

Even I felt teary eyed .. really sad 

Education is so important ..j have seen a cousin who is in a similar state like Anupama. She had one paper backlog when she got married and her husband said it does not matter ..I tried to tell her to write it but now it's sad when her son also tells her u are not even a graduate.

I have seen so many bright women who have to leave study because of husband and in laws.

I still remember my mother’s words when I was pursuing my post graduation and I received one matrimonial alliance from some family. My mother clearly said to them my daughter is doing post graduation and she has her career plans so she wants to think only after 2 years. I felt very blessed that my parents were very supportive for my education and career plans. 

I advised my friend to not leave her graduation but she left her final year just to get married. Now she got divorced after 7 long years of marriage. She has no qualification so it’s very difficult for her to get job and she is not talented like anupama in other skill sets so she is facing lots of financial trouble.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Even pakhi realize it some where

This toshu idiot kahika

Baat baat pe he tells kinjal that she is becoming like his mom😳😬 good for nothing fellow yeh tho baap se bhi zyada nalayak hai yee 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I have seen so many bright women who have to leave study because of husband and in laws.

I still remember my mother’s words when I was pursuing my post graduation and I received one matrimonial alliance from some family. My mother clearly said to them my daughter is doing post graduation and she has her career plans so she wants to think only after 2 years. I felt very blessed that my parents were very supportive for my education and career plans. 

I advised my friend to not leave her graduation but she left her final year just to get married. Now she got divorced after 7 long years of marriage. She has no qualification so it’s very difficult for her to get job and she is not talented like anupama in other skill sets so she is facing lots of financial trouble.

I was in a similar situation , at 19 there was a great proposal and I was almost married off . Luckily for me my bro helped me rebel and did a fast unto a day with me. And again the struggle to do a post grad. But after me my female sibling and cousins did have a grad degree atleast. 

I was also the first to start working in a corporate setup and to date the rest thank me for paving way for them.

I was lucky that I had bro who stood by me , taught me self defense and also to fight my battles

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Indeed you are blessed to have parents like that !

I remember: My grandfather used tell my grandmother when ever she was asking us (me and my sister) to do /learn household chores while studying .... and ranting who will marry you if you don't know chores !

My grandfather used to say - If they are educated enough and working, can hire maids for household chores or can learn later, BUT if they are well versed in household chores only - they can NOT hire someone to earn for them !!!!!!!!!!