Actors and their availability

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

i think apart from trp factor...more than that i feel....the actors may have signed up for a bond of may be 1yr or max 1.5...

I don't think they plan to make it a long running to 5 yr or more like other SP shows or like bhagya one's...even though the source material is mohor...i think they will cut short and focus on crux drama quotient..ofcourse it has to be there...also may be the time slot too..is not of a prime time soap...in the recent times...

And they have invested a lot of time in detailing anokhi and Shaurya's backgrounds and families..it was slow pace then..as it is the base of the story..may be they don't want to drag the love drama too much..and make it short..focus on the main soch and issues which is the main plot of the show..i feel so..

I think the cv's wd do us a favor if they decide to make it as a limited series, n nt a dragfest with the same tracks repeating  again n again over the years. 😅

Edited by jhankarbeats87 - 2 years ago

Yes but earlier it was a really slow paced but now they are rushing it too much. Like there has not been proper falling in love shown of either of the leads esp. Anokhi so it looks little too rushed. Good that they don't want to make it a dragfest but it should be balanced.

Even Mohor is not running for too long. It has just been a year and 2-3 months. Inspite of that it is a dragfest. The longest running track was the stupid misunderstanding regarding Shagun and ACP counterparts. This show is also following the same, except that Shagun is brought in a bit earlier. They have long forgotten the premise of the show and it is all Shagun plotting and planning. I hope they stop following the original the conflict in soch which is the crux of the story is depicted well here. The main obstacle to their love is definitely their different mentality and what they want from their own lives.

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

Even Mohor is not running for too long. It has just been a year and 2-3 months. Inspite of that it is a dragfest. The longest running track was the stupid misunderstanding regarding Shagun and ACP counterparts. This show is also following the same, except that Shagun is brought in a bit earlier. They have long forgotten the premise of the show and it is all Shagun plotting and planning. I hope they stop following the original the conflict in soch which is the crux of the story is depicted well here. The main obstacle to their love is definitely their different mentality and what they want from their own lives.

I really don't want the makers to forget the actual theme which is why I started to watch this show in the first place. The clash in their mentalities is the base of the story and people don't change overnight just for the sake of love.