Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was too much.Anyways that fraud Karthik😡 shed some crocodile tears as expected🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it's disgusting and he is the worst husband. 

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who says mohsin acts better than Shivangi?

Both seem below average to me.

Mohsin never seems handsome or like a Male lead to me except some initial episodes before Kaira marriage when they fell in love & Nowadays he looks miserable and acting I don't wanna say.

And Why does Sirat break things everytime?Does she own them?Who gave her right to break them?

jannatsara thumbnail

He terribly bad acts in this track.It's below the average be it emotional scene or funny.Audience can't connect him.He gets some intense scene where he failed.May be he gets tired of doing the same role.Day by day his character gets ruined.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Clearly dikhta hai kartik has emotionally moved on with sirat . Kairav has also emotionally moved on with sirat. 

Wow it’s very easy for men to find substitute of his dead wife and dead mother of his kids. 

4-5 saal “Kaira “  ki Amar prem Kanani dikhayi or 4 month bhi nai lage admi ko kisi or ke sath emotionally move on karne mai 👏

Fark sirf itna hai Riya and vedika both are not kartik’s choice , vedika ke time par kartik ne family pressure mai forced marriage kiya but today kartik strongly voiced his consent and loudly informed everyone Riya stands nowhere in his life . I like that part.

Vedika fiasco ke baad kartik mai itna akkal to aya ki apna decision clearly bola he is not interested in Riya and will not give into any family pressure.

Lol sahi hai ! Rajan shahi is showing life waits for none specially in men’s life. Jaise he naira ka substitute mila, kartik /kairav emotionally moved on ho gaye. Kal ko sirat marr jayegi fir koi tisra substitute mil jayega 😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail

This is their kismat connection love story.

I saw a post in insta where that old lady and mk was shooting together.She again played a cupid role in kiart love story😂😂😂lol.

Btwn rajan shahi doesn't know anything about single parenting.In our around there are so many single father who raised their children.

My grandfather had died after 22 years of my grandmother's death.He never thought about second marriage.

And here kartik marries almost every track.

Oh my God it's his third marriage.

And how manny times he remarriage naira??😂😂

it's yeh rishta kya khelta hai.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: jannatsara

This is their kismat connection love story.

I saw a post in insta where that old lady and mk was shooting together.She again played a cupid role in kiart love story😂😂😂lol.

Btwn rajan shahi doesn't know anything about single parenting.In our around there are so many single father who raised their children.

My grandfather had died after 22 years of my grandmother's death.He never thought about second marriage.

And here kartik marries almost every track.

Oh my God it's his third marriage.

And how manny times he remarriage naira??😂😂

it's yeh rishta kya khelta hai.

Ekta kapoor ke famous hit start plus show “Kis desh mai hai mera dil” ka copy Rajan shahi kar raha hai 😆

Banjara lady with kismat connection track was introduced by ekta Kapoor 12 years back . Heer and Prem love Story track has also background of banjara future reader lady but that Banjara lady was more heart touching than apara Mehta.

Rajan Shahi is using ekta Kapoor’s 12 years old Banjara theme may be this is his biggest twist on ITV. Please isko bolo ekta Kapoor ke themes use karna bandh kare. 12 years back Banjara theme fresh laga tha Abhi to first copy ki feeling aati hai iss serial mai banjara lady ki dekh kar 🤢

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally karthik chosed sirat but not riya.

now the family is saved.

riya is not going to get married for her needs.

dadi will tell manish that even kairav wants sirat to be his mum because he sees naira in sirat.

swarna agrees with dadi aswell and tells manish that I seen riya was with Akshu, the way she was talking to her was scaring her and telling her after she get married to karthik she’ll kicked out the family and wants family wealth.

Then manish will realise that sirat is the right one.

Dadi goes to Nani, kairav wants sirat as his mum, he sees naira mum in sirat and dadi also wants sirat to be kairavs mum.

Nani tells sirat, kairav spoke to his great dadi he wants you to be his new mum because he’s sees his naira in you. 

Nani says to sirat that karthik saved us from village, told us to live with them, he did everything for us, you saved his kairav twice and he wants u to get married to karthik.

you’ll make his son happy, akshu needs a mum.

Sirat agrees.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Haha okay I don't get why Rhea is the gold digger but Sirat is not.

Rhea is blatantly clear that she wants to marry Kartik to live off his money. But Sirat is already doing that! 😂

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Haha okay I don't get why Rhea is the gold digger but Sirat is not.

Rhea is blatantly clear that she wants to marry Kartik to live off his money. But Sirat is already doing that! 😂

Never thought of it this way🤔 btw in addition to living of his money she is throwing tantrums as well🤣

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago