New Beginnings-A Darshini TS - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Swetyz

Thanks Bhavna 

I too wish BB stand up for Nandu against oldie which never happens in show

Yaa, Nandu is still in liking phase only

Wish the marriage will be set only after she falls in love with Darsh 

Nice plot and lots of scope but still they seems to be going on GB-Sobhit track which I don’t want 

Even I don't like Shobhit GB track.

Wow that was amazing👏❤️

Do write more would love to read...😳

Originally posted by J.y.o.t.i

Wow that was amazing👏❤️

Do write more would love to read...😳

Thank you jyoti

Loved this TS....I wish writers of the show also show some positivity like this...hate just negativity around is shown

when are we getting next update

Originally posted by surbharati

when are we getting next update

Sorry dear 

That’s my first time ever writing anything 

Just wanted to write my version of how it can be

I am not a writer 

Just couldn’t bear a good plot going bekar

Gayatri Di, Gayatri Di, you should have tagged me... pmed me, anything. If I didn't check up on Bhavna Di's index I would have completely missed reading it. And, I might not follow the show but I haven't fought with the following, have I? Also, I am expecting to return as soon as either one of you gives me the good news that the show is now going excellent. I am fast-forward type so it works.

Now coming on to the story, it's such a lovely take... A take which is quite limited to fan fictions, if I dare assume, because education and career and any ambition is generally sacrificed for the sake of great saas-bahu drama. 

Once, I was talking with my mother in the kitchen while making something for her and remarked, "See, I love you so much that I make all the goodies for you to eat." (she cooks daily, and I don't enter kitchen until it's for something out of routine)

She replied, "Yes, that's true."

"But that's how love should be naa, it should make you better yourself and the person you love," I added to which she agreed.

This little event is holds what I think about ideal-ideal love, and DarshNi here have that, what complain would I have?

Also, if you forgot me, I go by Rose.

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Gayatri Di, Gayatri Di, you should have tagged me... pmed me, anything. If I didn't check up on Bhavna Di's index I would have completely missed reading it. And, I might not follow the show but I haven't fought with the following, have I? Also, I am expecting to return as soon as either one of you gives me the good news that the show is now going excellent. I am fast-forward type so it works.

Now coming on to the story, it's such a lovely take... A take which is quite limited to fan fictions, if I dare assume, because education and career and any ambition is generally sacrificed for the sake of great saas-bahu drama. 

Once, I was talking with my mother in the kitchen while making something for her and remarked, "See, I love you so much that I make all the goodies for you to eat." (she cooks daily, and I don't enter kitchen until it's for something out of routine)

She replied, "Yes, that's true."

"But that's how love should be naa, it should make you better yourself and the person you love," I added to which she agreed.

This little event is holds what I think about ideal-ideal love, and DarshNi here have that, what complain would I have?

Also, if you forgot me, I go by Rose.

@bold perfectly true dear

Also, didn’t forget you dear. I myself am not that much active like previous times. Bit busy with packing and all. One month to go. So got packed with it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback dear. I couldn’t bear the show nonsense and wrote this.BTW don’t bother watching, it’s downgrading day by day and we ourselves are losing interest.

Even Rawal parivar minus Darsh, Shobu became negative characters now ( parul .. i think she’s still not decided which boat to jump)rakhla in the house.

So overall, I am just skimming over the WUs ( yes u read correct, WU also skimming over, no detailed reading)

Will definitely notify u incase I write any( which I doubt with the flow the serial is going)

If u r interested, wrote another Shormi OS( mainly concentrated on how to throw GB out 😛)

Originally posted by Swetyz

@bold perfectly true dear

Also, didn’t forget you dear. I myself am not that much active like previous times. Bit busy with packing and all. One month to go. So got packed with it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback dear. I couldn’t bear the show nonsense and wrote this.BTW don’t bother watching, it’s downgrading day by day and we ourselves are losing interest.

Even Rawal parivar minus Darsh, Shobu became negative characters now ( parul .. i think she’s still not decided which boat to jump)rakhla in the house.

So overall, I am just skimming over the WUs ( yes u read correct, WU also skimming over, no detailed reading)

Will definitely notify u incase I write any( which I doubt with the flow the serial is going)

If u r interested, wrote another Shormi OS( mainly concentrated on how to throw GB out 😛)

@bold- It's open in another tab, half-read as I reply you write now because I was thinking about how well it syncs up with angsty Charmi's by Lucy I read just before it, I was so heartbroken that GB's throwing out is sewing it again. Thank you for writing it 🤗

@underlined- 😆 lord, at least it appears vamp in training rolled out completely.

Do rest properly amid packing and all the work.

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

@bold- It's open in another tab, half-read as I reply you write now because I was thinking about how well it syncs up with angsty Charmi's by Lucy I read just before it, I was so heartbroken that GB's throwing out is sewing it again. Thank you for writing it 🤗

@underlined- 😆 lord, at least it appears vamp in training rolled out completely.

Do rest properly amid packing and all the work.

Thank you dear

Getting there slowly, packing and unpacking is tedious work 😭