Another great episode - Jagat in jail

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode speaks for itself but I just wanted to highlight two things:

- I loved how Garima started her story with the recognition of DP's good qualities as a father. I think over time, we as viewers also have forgotten that DP may not be a doting father, but he loves his daughters, which is seen in small moments over the run of the show. Since he's supposed to be the other villain, obviously his small thinking and rude behaviour have been highlighted but this reminder seemed more human and balanced

- Everybody's expressions, including the silent court audience, were spot on. Pramod of course (I guess by now everyone on the forum knows how partial I am to this character 😂) but also Chachi. Did anyone notice how Puttu kept looking at Pramod sometimes to see his reaction to what the girls were saying? (so cute!!)

The judge's statement about how he never believed before meeting these girls that ordinary girls can also do extraordinary things was a bit filmy but felt good to hear nonetheless. I especially liked his statement that he doesn't understand why things came to this point that the girls had to swap identities, that too, due to family (I'm sure as the audience we ourselves have asked it many times)

Lastly, for the first time I was glad that Agni was introduced as an inspector because I don't think we have seen the last of Jagat yet. His bhaisaab from Delhi is soon going to create issues and it's good that the K&S gang have a sympathetic (may be too much 😂) policeman on their side.

Enjoy the episode!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Episode speaks for itself but I just wanted to highlight two things:

- I loved how Garima started her story with the recognition of DP's good qualities as a father. I think over time, we as viewers also have forgotten that DP may not be a doting father, but he loves his daughters, which is seen in small moments over the run of the show. Since he's supposed to be the other villain, obviously his small thinking and rude behaviour have been highlighted but this reminder seemed more human and balanced

- Everybody's expressions, including the silent court audience, were spot on. Pramod of course (I guess by now everyone on the forum knows how partial I am to this character 😂) but also Chachi. Did anyone notice how Puttu kept looking at Pramod sometimes to see his reaction to what the girls were saying? (so cute!!)

The judge's statement about how he never believed before meeting these girls that ordinary girls can also do extraordinary things was a bit filmy but felt good to hear nonetheless. I especially liked his statement that he doesn't understand why things came to this point that the girls had to swap identities, that too, due to family (I'm sure as the audience we ourselves have asked it many times)

Lastly, for the first time I was glad that Agni was introduced as an inspector because I don't think we have seen the last of Jagat yet. His bhaisaab from Delhi is soon going to create issues and it's good that the K&S gang have a sympathetic (may be too much 😂) policeman on their side.

Enjoy the episode!!

According to real story the girls said nobody was taking their service as females that is the reason they swap their identity . 

Actually pramod was taking care of puttu through out the episode as the kid was getting panic and scared.  So pramod was comforting the kid so that he don't feel nervous . 

I loved the episode. ..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Loved the episode so much!! 🤗❤️

~ Jagat's truth came out

~ Twins put forward their unique POV

~ Puttu's support and the trio together is the reason I watch this show

~ Kusum speaking up was awesome :')

~ Jagat ke logic ka juluus nikaala judge aur sab ne 

~ The entire thing about ordinary girls making a difference in their own way, love it 

~ Agni being an Inspector with Jagat

~ Pramod's mom-dad being proud too

~ The entire sequence of all women leaving together with Chautalas and Puttu behind girls as a support