Poor Darsh and Shobhit

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Darsh's reaction was much much expected, as he is someone who helps but he feels my expressing his feelings to Nandini, he will bring darkness to Nandini's life. I think it is difficult for a blind person to express his love.

I like how Darsh doesn't blames Shobhit for the accident, and Shobhit cried. Poor Shobhit. That scene was so emotional. His birthday is today, and no one is bothered about his birthday. No one has even wished him apart from Charmi. And Rajvi is getting angry on him, on his day.

Today Darsh was listening how does it feels when someone falls in love. And this eyes thing come over here, and he gets sad. From the people he love, Nandini is the only one, whom he has not seen. 

In the future tracks there is a possibility that when Darsh gets eyes, he will get to see Nandini first

Waiting for that day...It will be amazaing!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Darsh and Shobhit's bond I love the most here. Everytime feeling bad for Shobhit. πŸ€” 

Yeah you are right when Darsh gets his eyes back he wants to see Nandini first.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Darsh and Shobhit's bond I love the most here. Everytime feeling bad for Shobhit. πŸ€” 

Yeah you are right when Darsh gets his eyes back he wants to see Nandini first.

Well i pray then don't turn him into a villain or negative character. The writers love to destroy a positive character πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh goodness. It was emotional. It is understandable that Shobhit blames himself for what happened. It is also understandable that Darshan doesn't blame Shobhit. It is the human psyche in play here. 

But the promo of the next episode is what actually got me. Darsh pleading to god to give his eyesight back so that he could see Nandini for a couple of moments. πŸ˜’

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

Oh goodness. It was emotional. It is understandable that Shobhit blames himself for what happened. It is also understandable that Darshan doesn't blame Shobhit. It is the human psyche in play here. 

But the promo of the next episode is what actually got me. Darsh pleading to god to give his eyesight back so that he could see Nandini for a couple of moments. πŸ˜’

Yaa the promo is too emotional and i am scared for Sobhit 

That oldie sure will say something

Hope BB opens her mouth infront of Rajvi 

If not before oldie, at least secretly 

If she don’t, she is no.1 selfish not oldie or GB

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Today was truly an emotional episode.

DarShobu ( do we use this as the brothers short name?) are just too precious.. they need to be protected and loved!

I think a lot of us were waiting for Shobu's POV and finally we got to see it . He blames himself and will do anything to undo it ( ringing warning bells in my head)

I thoroughly liked the Drashobu interaction.. when Darsh was sad Shobu began crying, Darsh touched his face and felt his tears.. then he said shut up not wanting Shibu to blame himself.. ah my heart went out to them.. very powerful scene by both.

Then the whole drama happened..

Rajvi rejecting the greedy aunties rishta for her son.. and I hope.. sincerely hope this could mean any son! Even Shobu in future...no GB for himπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

On a happy note: Nandu is thinking of ways to match up to Darsh's tastes in women.. lady he already is truly madly deeply in love with you!

On a heartbreaking note: Darsh for the very first time feeling handicapped and wanting his sight...

Looks like Rajvi over hears this and hence goes back to oldie... Whatever said and done.. need to appreciate her selfless love as a mother. .. (and yes she is still a mom to Shobu too. Though she didn't wish him she did make kheer for him)

Ah my long and late post  ends here..Blame it on time difference I've been wanting to come to the forum since morning, but got busy with work!

Happy Birthday Shobu!!!πŸ₯³