Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by flamingoAK

They will sideline Rani's character because she needs time to recover. But I think they will still have some solo shots of her.

Veer and Vikram will take the lead in figuring out how to get Ranisa out. Hard to predict now. But before Megha got sick, we were thinking she will apply the brake fail theory. So next week might just be a drag, especially with this paper signature thing.

I second her. they might show how Rajwats are depressed. Some family time. Vikram breaking down as it happened because of him . They will try to cover Megha's absence as much as they can without a new track. Megha is still negative .They might wait till her final test is done as ehe can return if that also negative.

She will return after all symptoms are clear, n quarantine period is fixed as per symptoms 

Symptoms are similar but she is C -ve

Her parents both are C+Ve so trying time for her

To take care of herself n too give care

Her voice change caught my attention, I told in my notes she got a cold or amazing sound  recording.  She does change voice drastically, she is an expert

Suddenly went too hoarse, I was damn worried more so when she was not in group BTS n Fahmaan too was not much there too

N all interview was Fahmaan solo

N the Megha-Fahmaan interview, she spoke little and sounded as if she had a rough nose

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago

I think kumud too was in the promo

She was shell shocked

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

She will return after all symptoms are clear, n quarantine period is fixed as per symptoms 

Symptoms are similar but she is C -ve

Her parents both are C+Ve so trying time for her

To take care of herself n too give care

Her voice change caught my attention, I told in my notes she got a cold or amazing sound  recording.  She does change voice drastically, she is an expert

Suddenly went too hoarse, I was damn worried more so when she was not in group BTS n Fahmaan too was not much there too

N all interview was Fahmaan solo

N the Megha-Fahmaan interview, she spoke little and sounded as if she had a rough nose

When I saw  her voice changed, I immediately thought  that she is going to be isolated soon 😒

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I think kumud too was in the promo

She was shell shocked

Which Promo  🤔🤔🤔