Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi FF : Babies On Board | Chap 4 | Pg 12 | 12/04

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Important Note: This FF i have written long back, about 9 years back i guess. I am re writting this again on SAAKK Characters. Please note that its an AU story and has absolutely no similarities with the show characters.

Genre : Y/A, Romance, RomCom

Click on >> Babies on Board << You can follow my story by pressing the star icon in new fanfiction. You will get automated notification whenever I update a chapter.

Character Sketch

Shaurya Sabhrewal : Young and Dynamic Dude with trust issues. A bad boy image in society but a family man at heart. The most eligible bachelor, who refuses to settle down in life.

Kanchan Sabhrewal : Shaurya’s Sister who is a widow. She is a sweetheart. Loved her late husband a lot. Doesn’t have any kid. She wants Shaurya to settle down in life and have kids.

Anokhi Bhalla : A very simple, middle-class girl who is on the verge of completing her studies. She has a paralytic father to take care of. He is her only family.

Index

Prologue

Chap 1

Chap 2

Chap 3

Chap 4

ps: If you want to get notifications please "like" this particular post so that I know who all to PM. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

PROLOGUE

Click on >> Babies on Board << You can follow my story by pressing the star icon in new fanfiction. You will get automated notification whenever I update a chapter.

“Di, I think I have had enough now and I hope I don’t have to come here once again,” Shaurya huffed while putting on his sun shades. 

“Don’t act like a brat, Shaurya. Even you know that you need to come back until the doctor gives us the green signal.” Adjusting her dupatta, Kanchan rushed behind her baby brother.

Unlocking his car door both of them sat inside. While igniting the car engine, Shaurya said, “Di, I don’t think this is important when you can adopt a child. I am honestly fed up with this sperm donation thing. I mean, come on, there are so many kids in this world who need parents. Why do you have to have your own?”

After drinking water from the bottle, Kanchan explained to Shaurya, “I have never asked anything from you, Shaurya and I have already given up on your marriage. I have accepted the fact that I will never see my brother getting married and having a wife. But this? I cannot compromise on this. I want your baby, Shaurya. I want a Sabhrewal. I cannot have my own, and you know that. That’s why I want it from you.”

Shaurya sighed. Every time he saw his sister in that white saree, it made his heart clench. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought that his Jijaji was going to die in a road accident and his sister was going to lose her unborn child and would remain barren. After witnessing his parents' disturbed life, that had led him to believe that a man and a woman could never bond, his Jijaji had come and filled Kanchan’s life with joy and laughter. Just when he was starting to believe that love existed, cruel fate took away his brother-in-law. And since then everything had changed again and was back to square one. He had lost trust in God and life. He now believed that life was uncertain and anything could happen to anybody. It was one of the reasons why he had refused to marry. He didn't want to have a family. What if the same thing happened to his family? One fine day he would be gone and his wife would be left alone in this world without any support. At least Kanchan had him. 

“Baba, I am going to meet Kanchan Di today,” Anokhi said while packing her lunch box and books.

Making a sad face, her father grabbed her hand, “Anokhi, this is not the life I wanted you to have, beta. You have your final semester to complete. I don’t know how you are going to manage. I wish I could give you a better life.”

Anokhi sat near her father’s feet and said, “You have not married for the second time just so that you could raise me. And you have given me a world that I can never complain about. Now, I can do this much for you, you know? Agar aapko kuch ho gaya to mera kya hoga baba? Mere liye to aap puri duniya ho. Rahi baat shaadi ki? Jo ladka mujse pyaar karega he will understand. And if he doesn’t then woh mere layak nahi hoga. Aur accha hi to hai, main hamesha aapke paas rahungi…”

“Par beta…”

“Please baba, koi par war nahi. Aapke liye meri jaan bhi hazir hai and we have already discussed this before and this is non-negotiable.”

Anokhi Bhalla was completing her studies when her father had a brain stroke and became paralytic. She lost her mother at a very early age and to raise her right her father never got married again. 

“Yeh mujhe karna hi padega baba, aap ke liye,” she thought. “Aap dekh lena, I can manage both.”

Beta Read: LizzieBennett

Chapter One

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Interesting character sketch

I really liked Kanchan as Shaurya's sis nd Anokhi having supporting father

Nan_ArHi thumbnail

Interesting. Would love to read more ❤️

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This sounds interesting. Waiting for your update ❤️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic story concept 

Please update soon 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice cs. Would  love to read

Shegalradhika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Your stories are like wao......pls don't make us wait more🥺

Sakshi_04 thumbnail