Background Music

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 20 days ago

Seems this forum is really not that active. But I have been watching the show since the first epi. I am a fan of Aditya so got hooked. I love the background music that plays especially when the tension between Shiva and Siddhi goes up. It has such a haunting quality, while it makes your heart race...it evokes excitement and fear at the same time. Really nice score and original unlike what I have seen recently in other shows that mostly use bgm from films. 

Posted: 18 days ago

Ditto .Background score is superb !There is a serious anticipation .That is the first thing I noticed when I started the show ..

I can’t put a finger on Kiran karmakar’s character .I don’t know what the makers have store for him .Keeps it interesting 

Hope the forum gets active soon .

Posted: 18 days ago

He is a fine actor. I actually think he is what he is portrayed to be and nothing sinister or hiding under the hood. He seems a father who is disappointed at the route his son has taken and wishes dearly for him to sudharofy and tries in his small ways to keep reminding him that the path he is on is not the right one. 

I think in Sidhi he sees a support in his journey to releasing his son and his family from the clutches of greed and the politicians of the state. 

Posted: 16 days ago

Agreed. I love the background music too 

Posted: 12 days ago

instead of this marathi version title song is good which means 'heart goes crazy for you, with you'

Bawara Dil