Mess - A Samrat-Pakhi SS [Part 8 - Page 18] - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update 

Finally pakhi is coming to her senses 

She realize that she has used Samrat to stay close to to Virat 

Please update soon 

Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

Not a part of this forum or a regular viewer of the show. But I came here to see if there are any FFs/OS about Pakhi. She is a damn interesting character literally reduced to Kaku's hype woman. I love how you are showing her realising the mess that she has made. I am signed up to.read more of this. Thank you for writing something that I have really been wanting to read. 

Keep writing 🌼

Thank you! Im glad I wasn’t  the only one. I hadn’t interacted in this forum before but i kept searching for a good pakhi or samrat pakhi fic and couldn’t find anything. As they say, if you want to read something and it isn't written yet, you need to write it.

Thanks for commenting!

Allyson thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

Finally pakhi is coming to her senses 

She realize that she has used Samrat to stay close to to Virat 

Please update soon 

Yes, that. And also she is realizing that this closeness to Virat wont go anywhere.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Allyson thumbnail

Hi friends!

Again, I'm blown away by how many of you are long for this crazy journey. Show Pakhi is going nowhere and she feels like a wasted character and opportunity. As much as I would love to write something SaiRat, I find them quite run-of-the-mill when it comes to couples. There isn't a hook or an angle between them yet (for me). So until I feel inspired, this is the couple I'll stick with. Thanks to all of you for sticking by!

Part 3 

Pakhi got settled into her seat on the train beside Aai. However this pilgrimage to Tirupati had come about, Aai appeared more cheerful, and Pakhi was happy to get away from the tense home environment for some days. She had even brought her camera along and was hoping to explore the temple site. 

It felt weird to be in leggings again but Pakhi was grateful for the freedom of movement they afforded. She couldn’t imagine going through this journey in a saree. It was going to be a long 26 hours. 

As the train departed, Aai started to tell Pakhi of their previous pilgrimages to Tirupati. Apparently it was something that Samrat did as a child with his Aai and Baba, and once he lost his Baba, he insisted on continuing the tradition with Aai. It was so heartening when Aai talked about Samrat. At the time of her marriage, Pakhi remembered hearing often about what a nice person Samrat was, however her attention was solely elsewhere. Now, she was starting to understand what an amazing human she had married. 

Aai was telling Pakhi of Samrat’s trips to the city palace which caught her attention. “There’s a palace there too?”

Aai smiled a fond smile and nodded. “There is. There’s also a national park. Samrat once mentioned you like to explore places and take pictures. Once we arrive, why don’t you book a city tour beta?”

Pakhi frowned at the suggestion. “Are you sure? We are going there for a purpose.”

“We will be there for the whole week. You can take one day to yourself and tour around.” 

Pakhi agreed and started to look online for day excursions and city tours. 

--

It was approaching midnight, and while Pakhi was exhausted from sitting on the train all day long, sleep would not come to her. She wasn’t able to get Virat and Sai out of her mind. 

She wasn’t blind. She could see that things were changing between them. There was less animosity and frustration when they spoke. There were fewer arguments and resulting dramatics in the house. 

She was a glutton for punishment and liked to hang around their room so she might catch snippets of conversation and gauge how the understanding the communication between them was blossoming. Lately there had been many evenings where she heard light laughter and animated conversation. 

All of this was breaking her heart.

Virat had promised her that no one would enter his life and his heart, and here he was, opening himself more and more to Sai. Pakhi wasn’t sure whether he even realized this, but it was clear to her. 

Pakhi was starting to realize that it was unrealistic for Virat to keep his heart closed to anyone but her, but did he not see how cruel it was to her to just disregard her so soon and move on so quickly? Had she meant nothing to him?

Tears welled her eyes when she thought back their time together at the yoga retreat. It felt like the last time she was happy.  The way Virat had looked at her, like she was the only one there. The way Virat had understood her, just from a few meetings. His outward affection and attention. All these things made Pakhi feel like she was seen, like she was important to someone. 

Now there was nothing. She was invisible in a crowd. 

Less than 4 months had passed since she had entered Chavan Nivas. How was she supposed to live her whole life like this?

--

The following morning they arrived at Tirupati and checked into a hotel close to the temple. It was an old property with chipped stone stairs, no elevator, rickety old beds, and questionable bathrooms. However, Aai had told her that this was the place she and Samrat always stayed, so this is where Pakhi has booked a suite for them. 

She discussed her plans with Aai as she helped her unpack. She had booked a city tour for herself for the following day. She was excited because the tour included a jeep ride through the national park and surrounding forest. 

As she and Aai started to make their way towards the temple, Pakhi couldn’t get her mind off of Samrat. Samrat, the man she married. Samrat, who’s brother she was in love with. Samrat, who was just caught in the crossfire between two unfortunate souls. Samrat, who fulfilled his duty to her, despite the tenseness of their last conversation. Samrat, just a soldier, doing his duty towards his country. 

Once in the temple Pakhi prayed for his safety. He deserved to to live. Aai deserved to have him back. He deserved happiness. On the journey here Pakhi had thought that she would pray for herself, pray to help sort out her life, to make sense of her reality. But now that she was here, in this holy place, she couldn’t seem to think of anyone except Samrat. Why couldn’t she get him out of her mind? Her thoughts seemed to circle back to him

As they were exiting the temple Aai must have noticed her sombre expression. She put a gentle hand on Pakhi’s shoulder. “All of this must be so difficult for you Patralekha. I had so many happy years with Samrat’s Baba before I lost him. I can’t imagine what it must be like for you to lose him within a day of your marriage. You are so brave.”

Pakhi felt the familiar sting of tears in her eyes at Aai’s words. You think so highly of me Aai. I wish you knew how selfish I am. I just did the bidding of the man I love and now I’m trapped in the middle of all this. 

Pakhi took Aai’s hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. “You are the brave one Aai. I am only learning from you.”

Both embraced. Pakhi thanked the heavens she had Aai as a rock to keep her anchored. Without her, she wondered how much further this mess would have spiralled. 

--

Pakhi was having a fabulous day. She was on the jeep entering the national park and breathing in the clean, crisp air of the forest. 

She had confirmed this morning with Aai that would be okay by herself. Aai assured her that she was just planning to spend time at the temple grounds and asked her to have fun and take lots of pictures. So Pakhi dressed in comfortable jeans and blouse, camera bag in hand, and headed towards the tourbus. 

She had taken photos to her heart’s content today. Pakhi had forgotten how happy photography made her. 

The jeep came to a stop at a clearing in the forest. The tour guide gave them 30 minutes to follow some hiking trails or to look around and stretch their feet. Pakhi decided to follow a trail that was abundant with wildflowers and lost herself in her camera again. 

BANG

Pakhi stood, startled. 

That sounded suspiciously like a gunshot. 

Heart racing, she rushed back up the trail towards the jeep. As she was approaching the clearing she heard an engine roaring away. Surely, the tour guide wouldn’t have abandoned her?

It seemed that is exactly what happened. The clearing was empty. Pakhi pulled out her phone to call the tour company, however there were no signal bars and her phone read ‘NO SERVICE’. 

Pakhi tried not to panic as she thought of her options. She could follow the trail backwards from where the Jeep entered the park. She could follow the trail of the jeep and hopefully catch-up with the tour. She could stay put. Surely, someone would notice she was missing and come back for her?

Pakhi heard rustling in the bushes and her heart stopped. She was a city girl and was hilariously unprepared to deal with this situation. She didn’t know what to do. Should she hide? Should she stay put? Was it human or animal? She heard more rustling and the crunch of dry leaves. Pakhi turned and her breath caught. 

A gun.

She was looking at the barrel of a gun. 

That wasn’t what caught her breath however. Behind the barrel of the gun stood the one person who occupied her mind morning, noon, and night. 

Her jaw dropped and her eyes must have widened comically. 

He stared at her, unblinking, unsurprised. 

“Samrat?” How? Why? He’s alive? How is he here? Pakhi’s mind tried to make sense of what she was seeing.

“Patralekha,” he greeted back, his voice was monotone and impassive. 

Pakhi’s mind was still struggling to process this situation. Was she really here? Was this really happening? “Samrat? Aap…. yahan….kaise?” 

“Patralekha,” he repeated, “Who are you, and how did you find me?”

What?

Thoughts?

-Ally

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I love this story . It’s so intriguing to read Pakhi’s journey . It’s so realistic , Pakhi is unable to move on completely though she wants too and at the same time she is getting attached to the man she married but doesn’t know anything about him 

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

God now I need the next part asap

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Wow!!!!

This aai is soo accommodating and understanding.... Wear wat is comfortable...

Follow your passion for the day!!!

Wat is samrat doing there?? And being weird.... Is he having partial memory loss or smthin??

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!!

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Continue soon would love to read more....

Love the story ❤️🤗

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey,read the last two chapters in a go. This is awesome.

So,pakhi is slowly on a road to finding back herself,really amazing to read through this,And I am not hating didi here,only here. As I am getting her a bit ,really nice❤️

So Samrat and didi are found and lost at the same time

Pls continue soon.💕

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow ..I am glad she realised ..but how is Sam feeling 

And will be give her a shot 

Will she be able to truely move on easily